Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (80054 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2011
when will the good citizens of nigeria stand up and say the north must go
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by 190: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2011
^No they should stay

Later they would say Nigeria is 4th best country in the world

from back oo
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by jamest3(m): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2011
Stop displaying your despicable ignorance, how many times must you be told that the north doesn't have one type of people alone. Every time something happens some mofo goes, "separate the north from the south, " Think before you let open the toilet of a mouth.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by EzeUche1(m): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2011
The North must go!

How many of my people have to die in the North?

We are not one country.

I am tired of being associated with a country that has Islamist jihadist.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by mkpologwu(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2011
I voted for GEJA but wanted Buhari to win!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by EzeUche1(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2011
I hope the U.S. deals with these Muslims fanatics in Northern Nigeria.

The time has come to ask for help.

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2011
james-t:

Stop displaying your despicable ignorance, how many times must you be told that the north doesn't have one type of people alone. Every time something happens some mofo goes, "separate the north from the south, " Think before you let open the toilet of a mouth.
U ARE AN I D I O T! THE NORTH MUST GO! IS IT BY FORCE?? WE DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH JIHAD AND SHARIA AND BOMBINGS!
FACT IS THE SOUTH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE NORTH!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by talk2hb1(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2011
BBC news reported 25 ppl dead
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

The time has come to ask for help

Where is Chinenye to help you understand how to use tact and diplomacy? You have a point and the right to vent but you used the wrong option to address the solution.

You don't want US forces invading anywhere 10000 miles radius of your location. That will be worse off than the Hausa bloodhsed.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by EzeUche1(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

EzeUche!:

The time has come to ask for help

Where is Chinenye to help you understand how to use tact and diplomacy? You have a point and the right to vent but you used the wrong option to address the solution.

You don't want US forces invading anywhere 10000 miles radius of your location. That will be worse off than the Hausa bloodhsed.

Do I look like a diplomat? angry

I support brute force. They will only understand what they are doing is wrong by seeing down the barrel of a gun.

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by dayokanu(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2011
People should not panic, It happens in many country all over the world,

I enjoin all religious people to pray so that the perpetrators would come out to confess.

I am Odechukwu Jonathan, Ayyatollah of the Republic of Nigeristan
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by seunlayi(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2011
Na wa for this people
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by samoks(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2011
This is pure hypocrisy, their name means that Western Education is a crime, how come they use western weapons, ?
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by enyojo(f): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2011

mkpologwu (m)
Black hole

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri
« #36 on: Today at 05:53:46 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I voted for GEJA but wanted Buhari to win!

MY JOY IS THAT IF NIGERIA COLLAPSES IT WILL CRUSH PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIRST. YOU BETRAYED YOUR CONSCIENCE ON THE PLATTER OF SENTIMENTS. GOD WILL PURNISH ALL WHO IMPOSED A DUMB DUCK ON NIGERIA!ONLY TO TURN AROUND TO SAY NIGERIA SHOULD SPLIT!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by obitobe: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2011
from the blog www.egallaries..com it was say to be 25 people that was killed. i just want what this country is turning to.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by slap1(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Does Boko Haram have a fixed base from where command operations are assigned and dispatched?
They don't fall from the sky, bro! They are somewhere, on ground! Just like the Aba kidnappers, people know them and where they stay, I guess the people that should come out against them still see them as 'our brothers'. Till they bomb Aso Rock, GEJ will not stop protecting useless interests and sit-up.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2011
oh one more suicide bombing? Nothing to see here . . . move on peeps. Just allah's disciples doing what they know best.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Enotfare: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2011
This is another Pakistan in Africa sad!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by ChefMike(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2011
It's high-time GEJ's govt.take a drastic action on them.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Tyche(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2011
Everything has a beginning, peak point and downfall. I don't know where they are now but the inevitable truth is that their downfall is at hand. Boko haram is about to fall.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2011
enyojo:

MY JOY IS THAT IF NIGERIA COLLAPSES IT WILL CRUSH PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIRST. YOU BETRAYED YOUR CONSCIENCE ON THE PLATTER OF SENTIMENTS. [b]GOD WILL PUNISH ALL WHO IMPOSED A DUMB DUCK ON NIGERIA!ONLY TO TURN AROUND TO SAY NIGERIA SHOULD SPLIT! [/b]

A resounding AMEN!! to that!

And may their progress be like the progress of Nigeria under GEJ misrule! angry angry angry

SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL KEEP SAYING IT - ANYBODY THAT VOTED GEJ WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE A GREAT NIGERIA!

We had a great opportunity to change the fortune of this country and we sacrificed it at the alter of religious and ethnic sentiment - now we are reaping the result - more horrible harvest is coming - we berra tighten our belt!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by mkpologwu(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2011
enyojo:

MY JOY IS THAT IF NIGERIA COLLAPSES IT WILL CRUSH PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIRST. YOU BETRAYED YOUR CONSCIENCE ON THE PLATTER OF SENTIMENTS. GOD WILL PURNISH ALL WHO IMPOSED A DUMB DUCK ON NIGERIA!ONLY TO TURN AROUND TO SAY NIGERIA SHOULD SPLIT!

So relieved that at last, Enyojo has finally reacted to my post. Oh how happy I am! My sooouulu is glaaadi!! Hmm, it feels good to be noticed!!!
More of these reaction baby.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2011
Lets all be sincere, we Nigerians made a mistake voting for Jonathan. he is just a pathetic, figurehead with no agenda and will F*****k him
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by xazanderfex(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2011
may God help us in dis country
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2011
mkpologwu:

So relieved that at last, Enyojo has finally reacted to my post. Oh how happy I am! My sooouulu is glaaadi!! Hmm, it feels good to be noticed!!!
More of these reaction baby.

. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by daroz(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2011
islamrules:

Lets all be sincere, we Nigerians made a mistake voting for Jonathan. he is just a pathetic, figurehead with no agenda and will F*****k him
slap1:

They don't fall from the sky, bro! They are somewhere, on ground! Just like the Aba kidnappers, people know them and where they stay, I guess the people that should come out against them still see them as 'our brothers'. Till they bomb Aso Rock, GEJ will not stop protecting useless interests and sit-up.

You notherners are all fools. Instead of blaming your silly backward religion, you are there blaming GEJ. What has he to do with this? If u were in his shoes, what would you have done better? We all know all these bombings are only taking place in other for you guys to discredit his government. If boko haram was actually to fight against western education, why are they not bombing schools? This is strictly religious/ political, and you will all fail. Infact u will only end up distroying urselfs. The fact is that if i was GEJ, i wont even respond yet. You northeners baked the cake, u should eat it. I only pity the foolish southerners who still leave in that God forsakening place. nonsence.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Oscillation(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2011
If they can be protected by their kins men  because they are their brothers then we should have no remourse when they get bombed by their brothers if and only if they take other tribe out of it.
If gej is not the best candidate at the poll what made him win . Can we invite pogrom interested buhari to worsen grievance of the south, no . May the bombings continue jare if they cross the southern divide, east and west must join forces and push them back to the desert to feel warmth of mature to make brutality felt on the erring mischievous citizen renowned for born to rule attitude and utter contempt where to obey the laws of the land. Who cares if they bomb government house afterall they was built with oil money, may they be blazing down quickly and be rebuilt with the vast economy they attests be renowned with. wink cheesy grin tongue
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Odunnu: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2011
These guys are sick GEJ, deal with them without mercy. We'v had it enough
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by luluosas(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2011
When post election violence broke out, it took Jonathan few days to suspend the then Interior Minister, Ihenacho, but weeks after weeks of bombings, Jonathan is yet to find his footings. Nigerians, you truly deserves the leaders you have.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Bensonite: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2011
greateros:

A resounding AMEN!! to that!

And may their progress be like the progress of Nigeria under GEJ misrule! angry angry angry

SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL KEEP SAYING IT - ANYBODY THAT VOTED GEJ WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE A GREAT NIGERIA!

We had a great opportunity to change the fortune of this country and we sacrificed it at the alter of religious and ethnic sentiment - now we are reaping the result - more horrible harvest is coming - we berra tighten our belt!

At the bolded if someone says you will die tomorrow because you differ in some sort of argument will you be happy. This is the offence you've just committed. During the pre-election most of you Anti GEJ used similar curses on people as a sign of fraustration. Even with the problem at hand, a repeat of the elections will produce similar results so where does your statement take you as a person to? Reframe from using such statement on people because they have different world view. I guess you are not the most intelligent person in the country.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by dustydee: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2011
These things must stop. Enough. angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by ak47mann(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2011
failed state Nigeria cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.