Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (80170 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by reindeer: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2011
If i remember Nigeria has a president no?
She also has security officers appointed by the same president, no?
Anyways, our president told us since it happens everywhere around the world we shouldn't worry, in fact we should be happy we are in the same company with pakistan and somalia and sudan.
Of what use is the commander in chief who can't command respect or his puny forces?
Dumb duck GEJ, well done.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Ekpoma1: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2011
Most of you are just making noise. I see no reason why GEJ should be criticise for BH actions. Wetin una want make e do 2 curb d activities of BH? We dont just have the machinery on ground, no intelligence detensive, no equipment etc. Notin 2 trace, no lead on whatsoeva. Make we jos dey pray make God touch dia hart, i mean dem boko haram heart.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by atasteve: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2011
Lord please give the president strength to make right decision!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2011
we need a new president, jonatha is not a leader
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by houvest: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2011
Clearly, Al Qaeda is here already.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2011
Those calling for the head of Mr. President are either ignorant of the complications of this matter or simply being mischievious.

Having said that, let me say again that "Nigeristan" is a reality.

Southerners in the North should do themselves some good by heading home. The north should take the responsibility of killing the "cobra" she trained in her bedroom. There were cases where soldiers of Nothern origin who instead of of being neutral in conflicts will join the Jihardists to maim and kill innocent citizens because they too are both northern and islamic and thus would want to please the most merciful Allah.

Those who think that they can negotiate with  Jihardists whould better see head shrinkers for proper examination. This guys are ready to kill or die killing!.

Any nation that have a good number of moslems will have either of two things:
The whole nation is islamised or the whole nation will burn. is Islam a peaceful religion? Yes, but after all "infidels" are subdued.

How did Mohammed spread islam? How did Usman Dan Fodio bring Islam to Nigeria? Enough of this hypochrisy.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2011
You notherners are all fools. Instead of blaming your silly backward religion, you are there blaming GEJ. What has he to do with this? If u were in his shoes, what would you have done better? We all know all these bombings are only taking place in other for you guys to discredit his government. If boko haram was actually to fight against western education, why are they not bombing schools? This is strictly religious/ political, and you will all fail. Infact u will only end up distroying urselfs. The fact is that if i was GEJ, i wont even respond yet. You northeners baked the cake, u should eat it. I only pity the foolish southerners who still leave in that God forsakening place. nonsence. Huh Huh Huh

Who says I am from the North ? I am from the west, I voted for Jonathan, and now regretting it. He has nothing to offer, lets fear God and be candid. This is not about Hausa, Islam or christianity, its a fact.

Jonathan is there (Dumb head) and these desert rats keep killing Innocent ppl everyday. WTF? Is Jonathan proving to us that these Boko haram are invincible or invisible. Well to do northern politicians are behind it, that is why that dumb head is folding his hands. We know what is going on.

Jonathan is not innocent! Another business enterprise A.K.A surrender your gun for money. they waste our money to bribe criminals, criminals they can eliminate, but instead, they worship and praise them on the news. They use our money to bribe themselfs. They are the one sponsoring these criminals.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by playboy19(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2011
Can we all see the difference now? Amadu Bello, Awolowo and Zik.

Education and Illiteracy. My mama use to tell me to never live with a jobless and unambitious man cos while you're rushing to the office, he'll come up with something to delay you, why? cos he's not going anywhere.

Northerners do not believe in the future, infact, they have none and we the southerner are still living with them? One Nigeria indeed.

And to all of you saying poo about GEJ and to the dilluded minds (thinking Buhari would have been better), as much as i agree that he (Goodluck) is too slow in response, yet, who are you trying to fool? Isn't it rather obvious that all these mayhem are from Buhari? We are not as silly as you all are. QED
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Lucifa2015: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2011
Southern Nigerians = Swegbe + Efulefu = Swegbelefu
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by nduchucks: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2011
I've always believed that the commoners of the SS and their counterparts in the North are the most marginalized Nigerians. These people have been ignored, r.aped, and neglected by our leaders for years. The SS responded through MEND and we all  hailed the group because we knew the cause of the common man  is a just one.

Well. the marginalized northerners are now responding in their own way. Unfortunately, we do not have a Yar'Adua to negotiate with Boko Haram. If you have not yet seen the video put out be the leaders of Boko Haram (its in Hausa language - get a translator), I'd recommend that you do. I'm sorry to say that these people have very good reasons for their actions. Having said that, I condemn every act of killing of innocent Nigerians, either by terrorist groups or a terrorist government whose officials continue to rob the mases of $billions on a daily basis. The irresponsible acts of  government officials have caused the deaths of thousands of Nigerians.

The government should be held squarely responsible for failing to provide a safe country for us.

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2011
noblezone:

Those calling for the head of Mr. President are either ignorant of the complications of this matter or simply being mischievious.

Having said that, let me say again that "Nigeristan" is a reality.

Southerners in the North should do themselves some good by heading home. The north should take the responsibility of killing the "cobra" she trained in her bedroom. There were cases where soldiers of Nothern origin who instead of of being neutral in conflicts will join the Jihardists to maim and kill innocent citizens because they too are both northern and islamic and thus would want to please the most merciful Allah.

Those who think that they can negotiate with  Jihardists whould better see head shrinkers for proper examination. This guys are ready to kill or die killing!.

Any nation that have a good number of moslems will have either of two things:
The whole nation is islamised or the whole nation will burn. is Islam a peaceful religion? Yes, but after all "infidels" are subdued.

How did Mohammed spread islam? How did Usman Dan Fodio bring Islam to Nigeria? Enough of this hypochrisy.

you are a f00l
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by isquar3d3(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2011
Sh.it! I can't believe i'm saying this but I MISS OBJ. This is d time Nigeria needs a belligerent badass boss 4 a president.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by daroz(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2011
I really love what is happening. BH should continue to bomb, and GEJ should continue to watch(as long they dont come to south). Reducing their population by hook or crook will really give us advantage if war should eventually break out by the time we are breaking up from them in 2015. We need more of this, infact it should be extended to other northern states. smiley smiley
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by playboy19(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2011
daroz:

I really love what is happening. BH should continue to bomb, and GEJ should continue to watch(as long they dont come to south). Reducing their population by hook or crook will really give us advantage if war should eventually break out by the time we are breaking up from them in 2015. We need more of this, infact it should be extended to other northern states. smiley smiley

Maybe you should first find out the people the are killing before you start celebrating in ignorance. Hausa no dey drink beer, na bear parlour dem go attack. So apparently, na igbo or/and yoruba men, now you can start celebrating.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2011
i see clearly the motive behind these bombings, d north now feels any region that gives d nation headache d most gets to rule, hence their preparations to 2015 presidency, nigerians open ur eyes!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2011
playboy19:

Maybe you should first find out the people the are killing before you start celebrating in ignorance. Hausa no dey drink beer,  na bear parlour dem go attack. So apparently,  na igbo or/and yoruba men,  now you can start celebrating.

grin

true, what a stoopid statement he made
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2011
Honestly USA has a hand in this, many may doubt but they have so much to gain if Nigeria is in Chaos. Go find out about Iraq war and you will see how USA benefited from the problem there, you can as well ask the BUSH family how he profited from Saddam's mayhem.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by totorimi: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2011
This bombings here and there without any definitive arrest goes on to show the emptiness of the present government. We need not lament because we all saw this coming, we saw the unseriousness in tackling the Kidnappings in Abia and the madness in the South South. First the excuse was that after election, election came they said after inauguration, inauguration came they said let the government settle and ministers sworn in yet the bombing is unabated. No matter how we look at it, the failure of any of the bombers or their sponsors to be arrested is the failure of government, and slowly but surely they are perfecting their game, sooner than later they will start throwing bombs into Aso rock since they can bravenly through bombs at will in Abuja, even inside police and army barracks.
Their modus operandi shows that they just want to destabilise the country and the mere fact they concentrate their nefarious activities in the North shows that the security agencies need to look deeper in that area since they have been unable to carry out one bombings in Lagos or Port Harcourt or Onitsha.
Government knows what to do they have the apparatus to fish out any insurgence except the government of the day is afraid of venturing into the North in that case we can say GEJ i ruling only in the South.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by DeGenius3(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2011
May God help this country,

people are just sending innocent people to eternity before their time,

may their gentle Souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by udezue(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I've always believed that the commoners of the SS and their counterparts in the North are the most marginalized Nigerians. These people have been ignored, r.aped, and neglected by our leaders for years. The SS responded through MEND and we all  hailed the group because we knew the cause of the common man  is a just one.

Well. the marginalized northerners are now responding in their own way. Unfortunately, we do not have a Yar'Adua to negotiate with Boko Haram. If you have not yet seen the video put out be the leaders of Boko Haram (its in Hausa language - get a translator), I'd recommend that you do. I'm sorry to say that these people have very good reasons for their actions. Having said that, I condemn every act of killing of innocent Nigerians, either by terrorist groups or a terrorist government whose officials continue to rob the mases of $billions on a daily basis. The irresponsible acts of  government officials have caused the deaths of thousands of Nigerians.

The government should be held squarely responsible for failing to provide a safe country for us.  

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU. Idiotic unproductive son of northern bytch.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
@namfav , its like you are in support of these wayward Boko Harams. All your comments and responses shows it.
You are happy that u are killing infidels and when war break out you will be blaming America and Israel.
Israel and America are peaceful nation. It is you vampires that wont let them be.

America will soon come bursting your a**sss, desert rats.

F****ck Mooooohamud the killer
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
islamrules:

@namfav , its like you are in support of these wayward Boko Harams. All your comments and responses shows it.
You are happy that u are killing infidels and when war break out you will be blaming America and Israel.
Israel and America are peaceful nation. It is you vampires that wont let them be.

America will soon come bursting your a**sss, desert rats.

F****ck Mooooohamud the killer

shut up you b4stard
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
When Jesus came. No war was recorded in his time (check world history)
But when that cowboy came, bloodbath still till today.

People hated, despised, provoked, humiliate him and his preaching, he didnt because of that kill somebody

Somebody prove me wrong
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Derfuck, Desert rat, uncircumsized animal. Eat pig and die with your 77 virgins
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Derfuck, Desert rat, uncircumsized animal. Eat pig and die with your 77 virgins
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by islamrules(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
@namfav where are you ? I am here for you. We are ready for your jihad with Crusade, come and meet us in the south.

Vampires
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
islamrules:

@namfav where are you ? I am here for you. We are ready for your jihad with Crusade, come and meet us in the south.

Vampires
it will be unfair to fight cowards like you, so nevermind
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
namfav:

you are a f00l

Whatever makes you happy, dear.

I wish you well, i wish you a long life. to see what will become of Nigeria if the truth about Islam is covered.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
Those saying it's not GEJ fault then whose fault it is. Me, you or who, for crying out loud he's is d president of this nation the 'GCFR' he is very slow in reaction and response. U all are accusing Buharri without evidence or proof. Since Nigeria became democratic nation bombing was'nt so often until recent. Atleast we had OBJ and late Ya'arudu all this did not happened bar 2002 bombing and 2007/08 South south
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by monkeyleg: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
I raised a simple question the other day, and I re-state "Is the Nigerian security services (all arms), fit for purpose?", and the answer to that is NO. there is no way we can fight this evil with the sort of security forces we have in that country. Goodluck, must accept that and start a total restructure sharp-sharp. We are in dangerous times and our government needs to act quick
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by fuke(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
God is giving GEJ the opportunity to stamp his name in Gold.

Let him crawl over these people and finish them off for good
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri by luluosas(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
@namfaz we need a new president, jonatha is not a leader

Sorry oh, if I may ask, who did you vote during the last Presidential elections? Jonatan, Buhari, Okotie, Ribadu, Shekarau etc. Please, I need your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.