Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music (32151 Views)

Why Has Davido Been Silent On Music Things [video] / Apply And Perform Then Cash Out On Music Concert / My First Album Didn’t Represent Me, Omotola Speaks On Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2022
tito44:

You can PM me
Nwanne ga enyere Nwanne ya aka

That's the Igbo spirit
leave that young man to focus with his destiny.
Stop trying to initiate him into the notorious IPOB/ESN cult
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Please be ready, you can follow me up.

when are you dropping it?

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by MisterKennedy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

After escaping from the NwaBoi apprenticeship asylum, I wanted to head back to school; but since I wasn't paid a penny - and it's been a long time I left school. I'm dropping the idea.

Don't get me wrong, it hurts but I got a lot on my shoulders. So I'm taking my time to build myself mentally, physically etc. I'm yet to fully recover from the crazy things, I went through. I wanna get my life back on track, make my family proud, and yeah, get to see my mom after 4 years.

I'm gonna turn 20 by March 28, so I'm tryna make a difference; spent all my late teen years trying to please these humans. I ended up burning my heart in this fire consuming this sinful world.

So I'm back, it doesn't matter how you fall but how you bounce back. When I die, I wanna die happy, knowing I lived for a reason. I don't care how long it takes, but I'ma make an impact through music.

Hell yeah, I'm broke but I just got a menial job to support myself. I'm also working on my sound, I love hip hop and I'ma make a change in this industry.

Guess what? I just hit the studio today and I'm dropping a crazy 5 minutes remix to Eminem Detroit Vs everybody, yeah it's crazy but I gotta vision.

My name is Onyi

Nice one bro

I like your grit and your passion

You're on the right track bro. I'm with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by MisterKennedy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If that's what you want for yourself great..the fact that you focus is also great..
Hope you get to achieve your heart desires.. kiss

hi dear

How's your week going?
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

hi dear

How's your week going?
Thanks Mister... kiss
Hope you are good too?

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by ThatsONYI: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
EmptyCoconutHead:
when are you dropping it?

shocked

By the end of this month sir, please stay tuned. It's a lyrical madness.
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by ThatsONYI: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Nice one bro

I like your grit and your passion

You're on the right track bro. I'm with you 100%

shocked

Appreciate you, stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by TundeChris: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

All my songs on YouTube were made with my ITEL phone on bandlab, I do hip hop. My remix to Eminem Detroit Vs everybody is dropping real soon, you can follow up if you want to. Thanks
What's your youtube page, equipment does not matter, talent shines through all the time. Scared?

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by TundeChris: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

All my songs on YouTube were made with my ITEL phone on bandlab, I do hip hop. My remix to Eminem Detroit Vs everybody is dropping real soon, you can follow up if you want to. Thanks

Found your channel.
My review?

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by ThatsONYI: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2022
TundeChris:

Found your channel.
My review?

shocked

Yes please
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by MisterKennedy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks Mister... kiss
Hope you are good too?

Yes baby I'm good.

I've been seeing your chats on most posts and I honestly love the way you chat. Plus you seem to be very fun and gregarious.
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Yes baby I'm good.

I've been seeing your chats on most posts and I honestly love the way you chat. Plus you seem to be very fun and gregarious.
Ooh thanks for that..
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by TundeChris: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Yes please

There's some prospect, but I'm not sure you can eat with it yet. There is a lot of growth to be made. So you should juggle it with school at least.

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by ThatsONYI: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
TundeChris:

There's some prospect, but I'm not sure you can eat with it yet. There is a lot of growth to be made. So you should juggle it with school at least.

shocked

Yessir, just stay tuned. I'm growing everyday and the studio will make a great difference. Appreciate you.

By the way, you searched my name up?
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by Moogurisar: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's cool, if I would have such a willpower I would certainly do the same because I am passionate about music and everything that is connected with the production of the music. In my opinion, people always have to do something in their life which they are passionate about. For example, if you really like music and you want to connect your life with it, then do it. You have only one life and this one life has to be devoted to positive emotions and enjoy from the activities. Never devote time to something that you don't like because it certainly leads to unpleasant consequences, such as mental health diseases.

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by KelB(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Are you an upcoming Artiste that wants to get sponsorship for your music in one month or less? With this guide,you can learn how to bag your first music sponsorship. Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by sixtus3606(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Appreciate you, OG

I am not an OG. I am old enough to be your father.

1 Like

Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by ThatsONYI: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
sixtus3606:

I am not an OG. I am old enough to be your father.

shocked

Oh ok. Thank you for the correction, appreciate you SIR.
Re: Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music by Blazearmani: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Well I make hip hop beats...most are free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJDiYe0qCp8
You probably busy but could you take a moment to go stream this put in a lot of work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Drummer Or Keyboadist/pianist In Nigeria ? / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? / Davido - “Fia” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.