Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG (37070 Views)

Ronaldo A Liar? Manchester City Denies Ronaldo's Transfer Was Ever Close. / #ronaldomessifans: Who Is Football GOAT Between Ronaldo And Messi? Your Opinion / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

You still don't get the point do you? grin grin
Talking about goals to match ratio, your Messi scored 95% of his goals in a league whr CR7 has more goals than Appearance grin grin grin

The only time ur fraud mistakenly moved out La liga ,so far after about 20+matches all he could show forth is 2 league goals grin grin

This is the fraud of a GOAT that can't even dominate in common Farmers league........less i forget,CR7 dominated the far more intensify and classic EPL even at a younger age grin
I'm sure you know what dat will mean,if ur Fraud has been accepting challenges like the Organic GOAT through his career

Now check below again,till you can fully assimilate the pictures below
Half truths everywhere.

Fun Fact.
Durung the period Ronaldo was in Madrid, Messi scored more goals for Barca than Ronaldo for Madrid in that period.

If Messi didn't start as a kid playing a substitute role he would have doubled Rinaldo's goal to game ratio.

Fraud goal scorer... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by KreativSquare: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2022
ceematics:

Typical Messi fan... and what did your midget offer against Madrid ? what has he offered PSG since this month? Your midget fraud is the reason for PSG's boring football and the earlier he gets kicked out the better for Them.

Lol

What has Messi done this month?? Are you blind or what?

No player has had more assist than Messi this year

Your Ronaldo was on the pitch for a whole 90mins but has zero impact, If not for Elenga that saved his ass his night. grin grin

Guy no dey follow me talk again oo!
I fit dirty you ooo! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Half truths everywhere.

Fun Fact.
Durung the period Ronaldo was in Madrid, Messi scored more goals for Barca than Ronaldo for Madrid in that period.

If Messi didn't start as a kid playing a substitute role he would have doubled Rinaldo's goal to game ratio.

Fraud goal scorer... tongue tongue tongue

Gibberish as usual

When it hit you well,you av no option but to re quote me again on same post,u never see anything,i will press your neck very well,for here,you can ask around about me on Twitter grin grin

The point is CR7 had more goals than Appearance in La liga,this only show how stupid dat league is,and that is thesame league Messi had 95% of his goals grin grin grin......the only time he mistakenly moved out of that free loading league,he still still yet to muster up even 3 league goals grin grin grin This is not the case when CR7 moved to England as a young chap without any experience,this not the case when he moved to free loading la liga grin,this is not the case when he moved to Serie A and this is also not the case when moved back to England even at old age 36 grin grin.

Your excuse of a fraud can only boost is goals in free loading la liga.

If you said? Now let me use ur word to finish you grin with what we are currently seeing from your fraud at PSG,it only make sense to say if he has been moving club like CR7,he will still be dragging number of Goals with the likes of Benzema grin grin grin grin

You also used another IF of him starting without much appearance for Barca? grin grin i will also quash dat now:

Your Messi started as a good young chap under the guidance of many great guys in Barcelona and since then he has been playing alongside them without changing league,i that same free loading leagu grin grin that only explains how he got those goals nothing extra ordinary about that grin grin

CR7 moved to England at a very young age, imagine the difficulty to adapt to a very intensify and competitive league,and also having to struggle for play with many United great then,He didn't even have much playing time at first(an this explains why he didn't have the better overall goals to game ratio,not only that though)but still struggled to later become an integral part of the then United squad,and he has been changing club and leagues to accept new challenges through his entire career and not once has he placed a doubt on us about his track records.........but the only time your excuse of a fraud mistakenly moved out of free loading la liga,we all know the story now grin grin grin

Even if PSG eventually win the league,he wasn't in any way instrumental to that grin grin
Very negligible fraud.......a Pathetic Barcelona wonder forming GOAT

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Cry Cry Cry
grin grin grin

Ronaldo will never lift 7 golden balls like thiago deal with it tongue tongue
LMAO grin grin grin

I knew you ain't a worthy opponent for me in this GOAT dabate grin grin but i will still continue to press that neck of yours, with what really matters grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

Gibberish as usual

When it hit you well,you av no option but to re quote me again on same post,u never see anything,i will press your neck very well,for here,you can ask around about me on Twitter grin grin

The point is CR7 had more goals than Appearance in La liga,this only show how stupid dat league is,and that is thesame league Messi had 95% of his goals grin grin grin......the only time he mistakenly moved out of that free loading league,he still still yet to muster up even 3 league goals grin grin grin This is not the case when CR7 moved to England as a young chap without any experience,this not the case when he moved to free loading la liga grin,this is not the case when he moved to Serie A and this is also not the case when moved back to England even at old age 36 grin grin.

Your excuse of a fraud can only boost is goals in free loading la liga.

If you said? Now let me use ur word to finish you grin with what we are currently seeing from your fraud at PSG,it only make sense to say if he has been moving club like CR7,he will still be dragging number of Goals with the likes of Benzema grin grin grin grin

You also used another IF of him starting without much appearance for Barca? grin grin i will also quash dat now:

Your Messi started as a good young chap under the guidance of many great guys in Barcelona and since then he has been playing alongside them without changing league,i that same free loading leagu grin grin that only explains how he got those goals nothing extra ordinary about that grin grin

CR7 moved to England at a very young age, imagine the difficulty to adapt to a very intensify and competitive league,and also having to struggle for play with many United great then,He didn't even have much playing time at first(an this explains why he didn't have the better overall goals to game ratio,not only that though)but still struggled to later become an integral part of the then United squad,and he has been changing club and leagues to accept new challenges through his entire career and not once has he placed a doubt on us about his track records.........but the only time your excuse of a fraud mistakenly moved out of free loading la liga,we all know the story now grin grin grin

Even if PSG eventually win the league,he wasn't in any way instrumental to that grin grin
Very negligible fraud.......a Pathetic Barcelona wonder forming GOAT
grin grin grin

Somthings just never never never change..

Pictured below is Cristiano Ronaldo just last night crying for another penalty in a game in which he had zero shots on target for 90 minutes.

Choose your GOAT wisely..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

LMAO grin grin grin

I knew you ain't a worthy opponent for me in this GOAT dabate grin grin but i will still continue to press that neck of yours, with what really matters grin grin
Nonsense..

Even Ronaldo himself would slap you for comparing him to Messi.

For the very last time i will try again to prompt you to use your head...
Then i would go back to clowning you for the big circus clown that you are!

Youre comparing 2 players. You leave out major tie breakers like;

*Total Number of Golden balls won for both club and country.
*Total Number of Trophies won for both club and country.
*Total Number of career Goals scored per the games they played.
*Their play making ability in terms of assists guiven and chances created.
*Total number of Man Of Match Awards in their careers.

And then you go ahead and be talking petty things like
"First man to score bla bla bla
"Played in England, Italy bla bla bla

Very soon you will tell us how Ronaldo is the First man to fuucck his wife in England, Spain, Italy and Portugal.

Nigga you're talking loads of crap, don't flatter yourself.

I am done trying to apply logic with you. You and logic are like a railway line.

Now back to engaging you in the language you understand and cherish..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Nonsense..

Even Ronaldo himself would slap you for comparing him to Messi.

For the very last time i will try again to prompt you to use your head...
Then i would go back to clowning you for the big circus clown that you are!

Youre comparing 2 players. You leave out major tie breakers like;

*Total Number of Golden balls won for both club and country.
*Total Number of Trophies won for both club and country.
*Total Number of career Goals scored per the games they played.
*Their play making ability in terms of assists guiven and chances created.
*Total number of Man Of Match Awards in their careers.

And then you go ahead and be talking petty things like
"First man to score bla bla bla
"Played in England, Italy bla bla bla

Very soon you will tell us how Ronaldo is the First man to fuucck his wife in England, Spain, Italy and Portugal.

Nigga you're talking loads of crap, don't flatter yourself.

I am done trying to apply logic with you. You and logic are like a railway line.

Now back to engaging you in the language you understand and cherish..
grin grin grin grin
LMAO grin grin Your Messi will be the one to cover his face in shame for having a strawman like you as fanboy grin grin.......

Still not getting the point,but i will continue to hammer it to that your thick skull
Your fraud of GOAT can only prove himself in free loading La liga whr CR7 has more Goals than appearance grin grin grin

Your Fraud is currently failing and showing us a bleap of a career he has grin grin grin

2 league goals in a common Farmers league, playing alongside the best of the best grin grin

Trophies u said? grin grin i'm sure you know Your Fraud can only boast of free loading la liga title as a league title grin grin

You dumbos keep confusing a Club GOAT to world soccer GOAT grin grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Somthings just never never never change..

Pictured below is Cristiano Ronaldo just last night crying for another penalty in a game in which he had zero shots on target for 90 minutes.

Choose your GOAT wisely..

grin grin grin grin
LMAO grin grin grin

Strawman again grin grin nothing tangible here to put against my submissions grin grin

You're a disgrace to all Messi's Loyalist grin grin grin

Now check below again:
Messi:
La liga----check
Champions league----check
Spanish cups----check
Ekuke Copa America grin grin----check(and this one even took him the entirety of his career to win, grin grin in a tournament of about 8 participants or so grin grin grin)
This is someone GOAT grin grin grin grin

CR7:
EPL......check
All the English cups----check
La liga.....Check
Spanish cups...check
Serie A......check
All the Italian cups....check
Champions league......over check
European Championship---check
Won all this bn the highest goal scorer in all the occasion save for European championship in which he was still instrumental

This is how a GOAT credential ought to look like talking about trophies,and overcoming the the vast major European leagues grin grin

Not some one free loading league wonder grin grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

LMAO grin grin Your Messi will be the one to cover his face in shame for having a strawman like you as fanboy grin grin.......

Still not getting the point,but i will continue to hammer it to that your thick skull
Your fraud of GOAT can only prove himself in free loading La liga whr CR7 has more Goals than appearance grin grin grin

Your Fraud is currently failing and showing us a bleap of a career he has grin grin grin

2 league goals in a common Farmers league, playing alongside the best of the best grin grin

Trophies u said? grin grin i'm sure you know Your Fraud can only boast of free loading la liga title as a league title grin grin

grin

Just take a quick look back at all your posts. Everything you talk about is "goalscorer"

This is what football is all about.. tongue

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
This is what football is all about.. tongue
Strawman grin grin grin grin on the beat again
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

LMAO grin grin grin

Strawman again grin grin nothing tangible here to put against my submissions grin grin

You're a disgrace to all Messi's Loyalist grin grin grin

Now check below again:
Messi:
La liga----check
Champions league----check
Spanish cups----check
Ekuke Copa America grin grin----check(and this one even took him the entirety of his career to win, grin grin in a tournament of about 8 participants or so grin grin grin)
This is someone GOAT grin grin grin grin

CR7:
EPL......check
All the English cups----check
La liga.....Check
Spanish cups...check
Serie A......check
All the Italian cups....check
Champions league......over check
European Championship---check
Won all this bn the highest goal scorer in all the occasion save for European championship in which he was still instrumental

This is how a GOAT credential ought to look like talking about trophies,and overcoming the the vast major European leagues grin grin

Not some one free loading league wonder grin grin grin
Fraud Goal scorer.

grin grin

Even in the "goalscorer" its a total embarassment...

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Fraud Goal scorer.

grin grin
All trophies in spain grin grin grin grin grin

Spain GOAT you mean grin grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

Even 8f we decide to take away penalties like the one he was crying for last night;

We have Messi and Ronaldo about equal on goals,

But
But
But
But

With Ronaldo playing 150 more games..

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY!

Fraud alert EFCC grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

Updated. grin grin

Thats whay we call an all round footballer...

Goals, Passes, Assists..

And what shall it profit a Penaldo if he travels all the leagues in the world but still has only 5 ballon dors? grin grin

And a very very very inferior scoring rate
tongue

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Updated. grin grin

Thats whay we call an all round footballer...

Goals, Passes, Assists..

And what shall it profit a Penaldo if he travels all the leagues in the world but still has only 5 ballon dors? grin grin

And a very very very inferior scoring rate
tongue
OH,so CR7 won 5? grin grin grin grin,with the way you're going on and on about B'D,or cos it seems that's the only thing you dumbos have to boast about,I thought CR7 nvr won any

And What sha it profit a fraud Messi that only has Spanish trophies to show off grin grin grin and seriously failing to show any spark outside free loading Spanish league grin grin grin

So much for Spanish GOAT

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Dotez:

Strawman grin grin grin grin on the beat again
You've been making noise chochocho about goals goals goals and nothing more.
But even at that your fraud can't even stand in Messi's shadow...

A breakdown of the screenshot below shows the following;

*Messi has made 1082 Goal contributions in 958 Games.
Ronaldo has made 1033 Goal contributions in 1108 Games.

This means that Messi has made 49 more Goal contributions despite having played a whooping 150 Games less...

grin grin

This is a crying shame.. tongue

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Even 8f we decide to take away penalties like the one he was crying for last night;

We have Messi and Ronaldo about equal on goals,

But
But
But
But

With Ronaldo playing 150 more games..

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY!

Fraud alert EFCC grin grin
Here we go again with the Penalty straw graspinggrin grin grin grin

Penalty must have been some sought of free goals in football right? grin grin grin

Then ask your Fraud how he missed out on ekuke Copa dat year and had to go on sef retirement grin grin grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2022
tesppidd:
You've been making noise chochocho about goals goals goals and nothing more.
But even at that your fraud can't even stand in Messi's shadow...

A breakdown of the screenshot below shows the following;

*Messi has made 1082 Goal contributions in 958 Games.
Ronaldo has made 1033 Goal contributions in 1108 Games.

This means that Messi has made 49 more Goal contributions despite having played a whooping 150 Games less...

grin grin

This is a crying shame.. tongue
GOALs? grin grin grin you are the one grasping straw on goals and B'D or here grin

And have been trashing how useless and insignificant your fraud goals how in the GOAT debate,why? Cos he got majority of those goals in the same league CR7 had more Goals than appearance,wtf grin grin grin grin grin and he is yet to show us that,he can as well replicate same thing in other leagues grin grin grin

GOALS is just icing on the cake for CR7,and yes he has more GOALS,deal werritt grin grin grin
And Yes it will remain that way till they both finished their career,maybe if your fraud can muster up something from is dwindling career in farmers league grin grin

Bn in farmers league and still lifeless grin grin

Only Spanish trophies to his name? grin grin grin

So much for Spanish one time wonder grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dymonddd: 9:34pm On May 07, 2023
lmaoo you lot are so funny on this thread, resttt 😹 Messi is the greatest footballer of all time, he is my GOAT and he is the GOAT but it doesn't mean Ronaldo is not an amazing footballer too, he is a GOAT and has contributed a lot into football too so I really don't understand you people's useless debate, between you and whatever you believe in, with absolutely no bias, you will sit down and tell me Messi is not a good footballer at all?and vice versa, I didn't say great sef, just good?
I don't understand how and why you guys stress yourselves arguing and insulting each other mindlessly over these two men who don't even know you are on this earth 💀 I get preferring one over the other but just try not to diminish the other's achievements in doing so and banter and arguments are normal but y'all look goofy asf insulting yourselves over this, life doesn't end here abeg.
omo I don type plenty, bye!
Dotez:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka / Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.