Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,165 members, 7,957,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG (37502 Views)

Ronaldo A Liar? Manchester City Denies Ronaldo's Transfer Was Ever Close. / #ronaldomessifans: Who Is Football GOAT Between Ronaldo And Messi? Your Opinion / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Yh and 90% of those coming from Laliga where CR7 had more goals than Appearance grin grin grin grin

La liga was like a yeast to Messi's career,we couldn't detect how fraud of a player he is until now that he stepped out of that aboki league grin grin
Pele won ALL his accolades while playing in one club..

According to you..

He's a fraud..

Gerd Muller..

Backenbaur..

Dị Stefano..

These where one club greats..

But according to you..

They are frauds..

ALL OF THEM!

Messi doesn't have anything to prove to buthurt Ronaldo fans..

7 Balon D'ors says hi..

You can all go cry into some fake Ronaldo's knickers..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by KreativSquare: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
ceematics:

if not for lewy's injury you think they would stand a chance? una wey dey watch back of TV grin

Alaye shout up

Didn't Lewandoski play against Salzburg last week? How many times him leg touch ball?

No dey come here dey talk trash jare!

PSG played against real Madrid and real Madrid didn't have one shot on target for a whole 90mins.

Yes PSG is not the best team currently but that one no mean say you fit just down graded dem anyhow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Pele won ALL his accolades while playing in one club..

According to you..

He's a fraud..

Gerd Muller..

Backenbaur..

Dị Stefano..

These where one club greats..

But according to you..

They are frauds..

ALL OF THEM!

Messi doesn't have anything to prove to buthurt Ronaldo fans..

7 Balon D'ors says hi..

You can all go cry into some fake Ronaldo's knickers..
Exactly just like you said,all the people you mentioned above have one thing in Common with fraud Messi,
THEY ARE ALL ONE CLUB WONDER,in other words i called them their respective club GOAT.
Fraud Messi is simply Barcelona GOAT,dat's all grin

CR7 is World Soccer GOAT no cap.and he has proven that time and time again all over the major leagues and the ultimate Champions league.

Show Me a CR7,and i will show you a GOAT that has achieved everything achievable in all the major leagues,most importantly as the major contributor in those achievement.

Show me a fraud Messi and i will show you a Fruad that can only do wonders in Barcelona shirt grin grin grin.

Talking about the controversial B'D or,CR7 won it as well does not matter who won it more,what matters is that CR7 also won for a meaningful number of times,an award been decided by alot of different sentiment grin cheesy grin,is that the award you're bringing to the GOAT debate? grin grin grin

But then again, show me one thing,just one thing,Fraud Messi has won that CR7 nvr won and I will show you thousands things CR7 has won and your Fraud Messi will nvr ever savour grin

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:

I just don't get it. grin.
Why do you people keep saying 2 goals for PSG?
The remaing 5 goals he scored in the UCL, did he score them for Brighton or what?

What kind of mischief is this?

You are the same people who always blame Buhari and other poloticians for their mischiefs.
See the kind of mischief you are making!

This is criminal,, why do you choose to ignore Messi's 5 UCL goals? Are those ones not goals?

BTW..

***Messi Playing for Argentina..

*1 Copa America Trophy.
*1 Olympic Gold.
*1 Under 20 World Cup Trophy.
*1 World Cup Golden Ball.
*3 Copa America Golden Balls.
*1 Copa America Golden Boot.
*1 Under 20 Golden Boot.
*All time top scorer for Argentina.
*All time South America Top Scorer over Pele.
*All time top Assist for Argentina.
*All time hatricks for Argentina.

***Messi playing for PSG.

*Just 21 Games played.

7 Goals scored.
8 Assists.

If the above means flopping outside Barcelona, then you need to donate your brain to Putin for laboratory interogations in Russia.

But u knew how to blame Ronaldo, saying he destroyed juve despite hitting over 100 goals in 3 seasons . Now that he has left, has juve changed?? Juve are still yet to win an away game in the knockout in 4 seasons now , shey u all said Ronaldo got knocked out by ajax lyon and Porto. So y did villareal that same Ronaldo scored winning goals against home and away for man utd , was same juve cudnt defeat last night, even with vlahovic. When we said juve don't have other players help to score goals , u all said its Ronaldos fault that they were not scoring, so y dint they score??
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

To compare 2 players you grade in the following categories;

1. Total Goals.
2. Total Assists/Playmaking.
3. Personal Club Trophies.
4. Personal National team trophies.
5. Club Trophies.
6. National team Trophies.

grin

Everything you listed above falls under category 1.
What about categories 2 to 6?

Hehehehehhe. grin

Even in goals sef, Ronaldo started playing 3 years before Messi so it's only natural he has more goals than Messi.

But guess the embarassment here;

He has only about 40 goals more and over 150 matches more.

Jeeeeeesus! grin grin

Anyone still claiming that Ronaldo has performed better in scoring is playing the proverbial ostrich..

For instance how can 500 goals in 700 games be better than 460 goals in 550 games?

Is the person an imbecillle or what

As a Ronaldo fan, still comparing him to Messi without shame, go bury your head in shame.

If this was not a faceless space you would be wearing 3 face masks and hiding in shame already..

And about trophies, you say Ronaldo has more trophies than Messi?

Common sharrap there,

do you want us to start listing all their team trophies here.??

Surely you don't want that!

U are the real ostrich here. If u wanna use goal ratio to compare , then y celebrate Messi as South American stop scorer in international football cos pele has a better goal ratio than Messi, even Batistuta has a better goal ratio. U guys have now moved to goal ratio grin grin. Who cares about goal ratio . There is a reason y there is no record for goal ratio but record for goals. Or we should also say neymar is better cos he has a better goal ratio than Messi and messi started 5 years before him. U see y they say messi fans are dull

Look at Messi achievement grin grin
Barcelona la liga Barcelona la liga
Apart from Barcelona which other record does he have ? Ronaldo has a better personal world cup record, personal best champions league record even though Messi scored a champions league goal 2 years b4 Ronaldo scored his first . Better international record, better club record , better tournament record despite playing in a tougher Euros tournament that comes up only ones in 4 years and playing for a team thats not top 5 Europe, compared to ur fraud that plays a yearly copa America with only Brazil as the team to beat . For Argentina or Brazil or even both to have played in the past 20 copa America shows u how weak that tournament is
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin grin grin

This one is leaving meat and chewing bone.
Leaving rice and eating chaff.
Leaving bobi and sucking tumor. grin

See the rubbish you are posting up there!

You leave major tie breakers like;
*Ballon dors won.
*Golden Balls won.
*World Cup Golden balls.
*Copa America/Euros Golden Ball
*Best player of international tournament won.
*Goal to Game ratio.
*Assist to Game ratio.

And talking some desperate nonsese watery stuff up there. Simply no shame.. grin

If ur defination of best is thru awards , then u are a dull child . I bet u dont know who Daniel day Lewis is , but if leaonardo dicaprio is mentioned u will recognise him as a great actor. But Daniel day Lewis has most Oscar awards ever , but we he is not as good as leaonardo . Same as Micheal Jackson, Kanye has 2 times the number of Grammies won by MJ , does that now mean Kanye is the greatest ever ?

grin this one is using balon dor and golden ball to judge. So we can confidently say modric is better than iniesta and xavi, and forlan is better than suarez and Henry... clowns grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
What truth? shocked shocked

1.Messi 35 years old.
2.Very first season in a different country, in a different club.
3.First time Messi has changed clubs in his life.
4.First time Messi has changed countries in his life.

Messi played 21 Games for PSG; Registered 7 Goals and 8 Assists.
That's some very decent stats for any other 35 year old player not named Messi, playing for the first time in a new club and country.

No idiot Rothen didn't speak the truth, he spoke thrash to a man he's supposed to bow down and worship.

There are over 100 PSG legends better than Rotten still alive and breathing; none of then spoke this crap but Rotten.

Rotten is a shameless racist mullato; that't what he is.
We all know what racist French people are like.

Oh suddenly he is a racist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cos he spoke the truth that Messi is trash at psg. I guess Danilo is also racist for criticism of messi , saying messi is putting pressure in their defensive play grin grin grin grin grin ...clowns . But those that criticise Ronaldo are doing well shey ?? grin grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Exactly just like you said,all the people you mentioned above have one thing in Common with fraud Messi,
THEY ARE ALL ONE CLUB WONDER,in other words i called them their respective club GOAT.
Fraud Messi is simply Barcelona GOAT,dat's all grin

CR7 is World Soccer GOAT no cap.and he has proven that time and time again all over the major leagues and the ultimate Champions league.

Show Me a CR7,and i will show you a GOAT that has achieved everything achievable in all the major leagues,most importantly as the major contributor in those achievement.

Show me a fraud Messi and i will show you a Fruad that can only do wonders in Barcelona shirt grin grin grin.

Talking about the controversial B'D or,CR7 won it as well does not matter who won it more,what matters is that CR7 also won for a meaningful number of times,an award been decided by alot of different sentiment grin cheesy grin,is that the award you're bringing to the GOAT debate? grin grin grin

But then again, show me one thing,just one thing,Fraud Messi has won that CR7 nvr won and I will show you thousands things CR7 has won and your Fraud Messi will nvr ever savour grin
Lol..

The only thing Ronaldo would ever get to being the GOAT..

Is when he gets compared to the real GOAT.. grin

ONLY fan boys like you acknowledge Ronaldo as the greatest..

Nobody calls him into the conversation..

When serious business is being mentioned..

The world has seen his likes before..

Goals?

A Gerd Muller 2.0..

Ain't nothing special..

When the gods of soccer are converging..

He gets a sit in the spectator section..

To be a GOAT takes more than banging in goals..

The magic of Zidane..

The magic of Ronaldinho..

The magic of the REAL RONALDO..

The magic of Pele..

The magic of Messi..

Are more than GOALS..

Something Ronaldo NEVER had..

But he can keep banging them in..

Just another goalscorer.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

If ur defination of best is thru awards , then u are a dull child . I bet u dont know who Daniel day Lewis is , but if leaonardo dicaprio is mentioned u will recognise him as a great actor. But Daniel day Lewis has most Oscar awards ever , but we he is not as good as leaonardo . Same as Micheal Jackson, Kanye has 2 times the number of Grammies won by MJ , does that now mean Kanye is the greatest ever ?

grin this one is using balon dor and golden ball to judge. So we can confidently say modric is better than iniesta and xavi, and forlan is better than suarez and Henry... clowns grin
You know , going by your IQ and the logic pattern youve shown here, i am quite surprised you didnt involve Jim Iyke and Pete Edochie in your analysis. grin

Bringing movies into this shows how totally disconnected you are from reality.

You want goals; Messi is a much much much more prolific scorer by scoring only 40 less goals in over 150 less games.

You want play making, Messi trounces Ronaldo in assists given and chances created.

You want trophies, Messi has won more trophies than Ronaldo.

You want league top scorer Messi is higher.

You want individual awards Messi trounces Ronaldo by up to 12 to 5.

What exaclty are you going round and round about.

grin grin grin

Shiiit this woman is so shameless. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Oh suddenly he is a racist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cos he spoke the truth that Messi is trash at psg. I guess Danilo is also racist for criticism of messi , saying messi is putting pressure in their defensive play grin grin grin grin grin ...clowns . But those that criticise Ronaldo are doing well shey ?? grin grin grin
this is thrash Messi and super Ronaldo.

Clown!!

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Even Thrash Messi's 2 year old son has touched more ballon dors than Rotten and Ronado.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are the real ostrich here. If u wanna use goal ratio to compare , then y celebrate Messi as South American stop scorer in international football cos pele has a better goal ratio than Messi, even Batistuta has a better goal ratio. U guys have now moved to goal ratio grin grin. Who cares about goal ratio . There is a reason y there is no record for goal ratio but record for goals. Or we should also say neymar is better cos he has a better goal ratio than Messi and messi started 5 years before him. U see y they say messi fans are dull

Apart from Barcelona which other record does he have ? Ronaldo has a better personal world cup record, personal best champions league record even though Messi scored a champions league goal 2 years b4 Ronaldo scored his first . Better international record, better club record , better tournament record despite playing in a tougher Euros tournament that comes up only ones in 4 years and playing for a team thats not top 5 Europe, compared to ur fraud that plays a yearly copa America with only Brazil as the team to beat . For Argentina or Brazil or even both to have played in the past 20 copa America shows u how weak that tournament is
Do you notice 1 ballon dor is missing in this picture

grin grin grin grin grin

In footballing terms Ronaldo cannot live in Messi's world.

Rotten idiot cannot wash Messi's boxers after a football game.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

STFU

This is Messi's world... grin

Rotten should bow and idolize and not criticize.

Despite being taller Ronaldo should look up to Messi ..

grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

The only thing Ronaldo would ever get to being the GOAT..

Is when he gets compared to the real GOAT.. grin

ONLY fan boys like you acknowledge Ronaldo as the greatest..

Nobody calls him into the conversation..

When serious business is being mentioned..

The world has seen his likes before..

Goals?

A Gerd Muller 2.0..

Ain't nothing special..

When the gods of soccer are converging..

He gets a sit in the spectator section..

To be a GOAT takes more than banging in goals..

The magic of Zidane..

The magic of Ronaldinho..

The magic of the REAL RONALDO..

The magic of Pele..

The magic of Messi..

Are more than GOALS..

Something Ronaldo NEVER had..

But he can keep banging them in..

Just another goalscorer.. grin
Scatter gun approach grin grin

Your eye still nvr clear bah?
Must i tear apart,qll the gibberish u wrote up there that has no correlation whatsoever to the GOAT debate,b4 ur eye clear? grin

Like i said,show one thing just one thing ,not two that Fraud Messi won that CR7 didn't or can't,and i will show you thousands things CR7 won that fraud Messi didn't and will nvr smell grin

I just love GOAT debate,CR7 achievement makes it easy to shut your likes grin grin

Common Barcelona Legend forming GOAT grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by ceematics: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
KreativSquare:

Alaye shout up

Didn't Lewandoski play against Salzburg last week? How many times him leg touch ball?

No dey come here dey talk trash jare!

PSG played against real Madrid and real Madrid didn't have one shot on target for a whole 90mins.

Yes PSG is not the best team currently but that one no mean say you fit just down graded dem anyhow.

Typical Messi fan... and what did your midget offer against Madrid ? what has he offered PSG since this month? Your midget fraud is the reason for PSG's boring football and the earlier he gets kicked out the better for Them.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Scatter gun approach grin grin

Your eye still nvr clear bah?
Must i tear apart,qll the gibberish u wrote up there that has no correlation whatsoever to the GOAT debate,b4 ur eye clear? grin

Like i said,show one thing just one thing ,not two that Fraud Messi won that CR7 didn't or can't,and i will show you thousands things CR7 won that fraud Messi didn't and will nvr smell grin

I just love GOAT debate,CR7 achievement makes it easy to shut your likes grin grin

Common Barcelona Legend forming GOAT grin grin

Messi won the

World Cup Golden ball
Copa America Golden ball
Olympics Golden ball
Junior World Cup Golden ball.

Ronaldo has never.won the golden ball in any international tournament.

Infact Messi had won the golden ball for the best player in every tournament he has played in.

Oya over to you. Tell us one thing that Ronaldo won that Messi didnt win.

Just one!
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
Messi won the

World Cup Golden ball
Copa America Golden ball
Olympics Golden ball
Junior World Cup Golden ball.

Ronaldo has never.won the golden ball in any international tournament.

Infact Messi had won the golden ball for the best player in every tournament he has played in.

Oya over to you. Tell us one thing that Ronaldo won that Messi didnt win.

Just one!
Oh here we go again grin grin

You ain't ready for the GOAT debate yet,same world cup CR7 has more goals? grin grin grin

Show me Messi's Serie A
Show me his EPL,along with the him topping the scorer chart in those leagues grin grin.

These are what we talked about in Goal debate,not some tournament golden boot that any player just any player will win grin

@ the bold,i want to believe UEFA Champions league is not part of this grin grin

And lastly @the bold again,how many of those tournament did he won? grin grin

You ain't ready

Now check CR7 exploit below and remain silent forever grin grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Oh here we go again grin grin

You ain't ready for the GOAT debate yet,same world cup CR7 has more goals? grin grin grin

Show me Messi's Serie A
Show me his EPL,along with the him topping the scorer chart in those leagues grin grin.

These are what we talked about in Goal debate,not some tournament golden boot that any player just any player will win grin

@ the bold,i want to believe UEFA Champions league is not part of this grin grin

And lastly @the bold again,how many of those tournament did he won? grin grin

You ain't ready

Now check CR7 exploit below and remain silent forever grin grin

grin grin

Obvously English Language is your challenge. grin

Is this what you mean by "show me what Messi has won that Ronaldo has not won"

Is this the thrash you are bringing forth.??

Imagine this clowing asking for Serie A and EPL?
Has Messi ever played in Serie A or EPL.?
You ought to be talking about number of league titles in this case. Damn.
Which kain foolishness be this lol.

What sort of deluded fanboys and girls are these lots? grin

Screenshots abound on the internet about Messi's stats. They are everywhere you could eben google.

Its so petty i can't even begin to come up with all these; "first player this, first player that"

grin damn.

You're here telling me about Serie A and Epl.. so in your very myopic mindset an Epl or serie a trophy collectively won by 23 players and a coach is a better criterion for a Goat debate than an individual award won at international level or ballon dor

I don't think i would stoop this low to this level of ridicule.

Just sit back and watch some graphic shots.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
All these kain watery stats; if i decide to condescend to this level of pettiness and screenshots Messi's own, it will fill up more than 5 pages here... grin

Give us real tie breakers like ballon dors, career goals, career assists, Total trophies and so on.

Not these mickey mouse screenshots like below.

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

Obvously English Language is your challenge. grin

Is this what you mean by "show me what Messi has won that Ronaldo has not won"

Is this the thrash you are bringing forth.??

Imagine this clowing asking for Serie A and EPL?
Has Messi ever played in Serie A or EPL.?
You ought to be talking about number of league titles in this case. Damn.
Which kain foolishness be this lol.

What sort of deluded fanboys and girls are these lots? grin

Screenshots abound on the internet about Messi's stats. They are everywhere you could eben google.

Its so petty i can't even begin to come up with all these; "first player this, first player that"

grin damn.

You're here telling me about Serie A and Epl.. so in your very myopic mindset an Epl or serie a trophy collectively won by 23 players and a coach is a better criterion for a Goat debate than an individual award won at international level or ballon dor

I don't think i would stoop this low to this level of ridicule.

Just sit back and watch some graphic shots.

grin
Oh,i actually thought you will say he has played there........ What then is his business with GOAT,when he has only proven himself only in thesame La liga CR7 has more goals than his appearance for Madrid grin grin

Is that the same league that makes Messi GOAT grin grin grin.

Like u've seen,CR7 has conquired vast of Europe time and time again........your excuse of a fraud can't boast of such,can he? grin

That's why you strawman dumbos always grasp on straws,with nonsense stuff like world cup golden ball grin grin grin same World which is father won bah? grin grin

CR7 clicks all box in Europe and not only that,he was instrumental in all the trophies he won across Europe,dis is what we call bn a GOAT,not some fraud Barcelona wonders grin that can't even replicate qtr of his performance in La liga in farmers league grin grin
Talking about bn shameless.........

Check below again grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Oh,i actually thought you will say he has played there........ What then is his business with GOAT,when he has only proven himself only in thesame La liga CR7 has more goals than his appearance for Madrid grin grin

Like u've seen,CR7 has conquired vast of Europe time and time again........your excuse of a fraud can't boast of such,can he? grin

That's why you strawman dumbos always grasp on straws,with nonsense stuff like world cup golden ball grin grin grin same World which is father won bah? grin grin

CR7 clicks all box in Europe and not only that,he was instrumental in all the trophies he won across Europe,dis is what we call bn a GOAT,not some fraud Barcelona wonders grin that can't even replicate qtr of his performance in La liga in farmers league grin grin

Check below again grin
Let's all get ridiculous shall we?

Picture 1 shows you that Messi's son thiago has lifted more ballon dors than Ronaldo. grin

Picture 2 shows that Ronaldo whom you clowns brag to being a goal machine has a far far far inferior scoring rate than Messi.

Such shame. grin

I will give you more... grin grin grin grin

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Check below again grin
You can be leaving bobi and be succking tumor if you like.
As for me, na bobi all the way.. grin grin

Criteria for Goat dabate between Messi and Ronaldo.

1. Ballon dors won.
2. Goals scored and Games played.
3. Trophies won.
4. Individual awards won.
5. Play making ability/ Assists.

First player this, first player that; keee you dia...

grin grin

Kiss the golden balls son...

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
Let's all get ridiculous shall we?

Picture 1 shows you that Messi's son thiago has lifted more ballon dors than Ronaldo. grin

Picture 2 shows that Ronaldo whom you clowns brag to being a goal machine has a far far far inferior scoring rate than Messi.

Such shame. grin

I will give you more... grin grin grin grin
You still don't get the point do you? grin grin
Talking about goals to match ratio, your Messi scored 95% of his goals in a league whr CR7 has more goals than Appearance grin grin grin

The only time ur fraud mistakenly moved out La liga ,so far after about 20+matches all he could show forth is 2 league goals grin grin

This is the fraud of a GOAT that can't even dominate in common Farmers league........less i forget,CR7 dominated the far more intensify and classic EPL even at a younger age grin
I'm sure you know what dat will mean,if ur Fraud has been accepting challenges like the Organic GOAT through his career

Now check below again,till you can fully assimilate the pictures below

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
You can be leaving bobi and be succking tumor if you like.
As for me, na bobi all the way.. grin grin

Criteria for Goat dabate between Messi and Ronaldo.

1. Ballon dors won.
2. Goals scored and Games played.
3. Trophies won.
4. Individual awards won.
5. Play making ability/ Assists.

First player this, first player that; keee you dia...

grin grin

Kiss the golden balls son...
The fact that you are quoting same post twice shows your despiration to grasp straw grin grin grin

I keep pressing your neck grin grin and u keep failing to counter back grin grin

All you can show forth is B'D or that CR7 won 5?
Same B'D or Modric, Kaka,Cannavaro etc won? grin grin grin

So much for Barcelona's Wonder dumbo to handle grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
STFU

This is Messi's world... grin

Rotten should bow and idolize and not criticize.

Despite being taller Ronaldo should look up to Messi ..

grin

How come Pepsi has only farmed 2 tubers of yam with his fellow farmers, the guy lazy ooo grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
Do you notice 1 ballon dor is missing in this picture

grin grin grin grin grin

In footballing terms Ronaldo cannot live in Messi's world.

Rotten idiot cannot wash Messi's boxers after a football game.

grin grin

Cos u have no quality story to tell to defend ur fraud again grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
this is thrash Messi and super Ronaldo.

Clown!!

U are the clown cos last time the world checked, he was on 804
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
tesppidd:
You know , going by your IQ and the logic pattern youve shown here, i am quite surprised you didnt involve Jim Iyke and Pete Edochie in your analysis. grin

Bringing movies into this shows how totally disconnected you are from reality.

You want goals; Messi is a much much much more prolific scorer by scoring only 40 less goals in over 150 less games.

You want play making, Messi trounces Ronaldo in assists given and chances created.

You want trophies, Messi has won more trophies than Ronaldo.

You want league top scorer Messi is higher.

You want individual awards Messi trounces Ronaldo by up to 12 to 5.

What exaclty are you going round and round about.

grin grin grin

Shiiit this woman is so shameless. Lol.

The fraud had been discovered while farming grin grin grin omg grin grin grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

You still don't get the point do you? grin grin
Talking about goals to match ratio, your Messi scored 95% of his goals in a league whr CR7 has more goals than Appearance grin grin grin

The only time ur fraud mistakenly moved out La liga ,so far after about 20+matches all he could show forth is 2 league goals grin grin

This is the fraud of a GOAT that can't even dominate in common Farmers league........less i forget,CR7 dominated the far more intensify and classic EPL even at a younger age grin
I'm sure you know what dat will mean,if ur Fraud has been accepting challenges like the Organic GOAT through his career

Now check below again,till you can fully assimilate the pictures below
Cry Cry Cry
grin grin grin

Ronaldo will never lift 7 golden balls like thiago deal with it tongue tongue

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

The fraud had been discovered while farming grin grin grin omg grin grin grin
3 year old Thiago Messi 7 ballon dor.

Ronaldl 5 ballon dor..

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

How come Pepsi has only farmed 2 tubers of yam with his fellow farmers, the guy lazy ooo grin grin
Kiss the ring...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Ajegunle Names Astro Turf Mini Stadium And Park After Odion Ighalo / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.