Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG (37026 Views)

Ronaldo A Liar? Manchester City Denies Ronaldo's Transfer Was Ever Close. / #ronaldomessifans: Who Is Football GOAT Between Ronaldo And Messi? Your Opinion / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by CoronaVirusPro: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Very many times they said he was finished at Barcelona.

Infact since 2014 they have been saying Messi is finished.

Between 2014 and now he has won ;

*3 ballon dors.
*Copa America.
*Broken Pele's records.
*Become player with the highest assists in history.
*Golden balls and Golden boots everywhere.

But talking about being finished!
Now he's 35 someday he must surely 'finish'

Pele finished.
Maradona finished.
Zidane finished.
Cryuff finished.
Ronaldo de lima finished.
Ronaldinho finihsed.

But many stupiid people are expecting Messi not to "finish"

All this in one club! That’s my point

He is not versatile

He is a one show man!

Look at the names you mentioned, they dominated across leagues and terrains. In versatility and dominance, he is this least

Those men you listed replicated dominance across Europe

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Bad market?

1. PSG's revenue and profile improved drastically with the signing of Messi.

2. What did PSG achieve before Messi came.? Last season they couldn't even win the league and they have never won the champions league.

So what is bad market?

Are u serious grin. U guys are indeed deluded
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
So you mean Messi cannot go on the pitch to shut his critics?

1. They said he was finished at Barca after 5 months of last season, he csme back, won the pichichi and won the copa del rey.

2. They said he was a flop for Argentina, he came back dominated and won Copa America.

3. They said he was finished, he came back and won his record 7th ballon dor.

How else does a player go to the field to shut up his critics?

Lol , omg . Whr was he in the quarter final, semi final and final? And u say he dominated the tournament grin.
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Very many times they said he was finished at Barcelona.

Infact since 2014 they have been saying Messi is finished.

Between 2014 and now he has won ;

*3 ballon dors.
*Copa America.
*Broken Pele's records.
*Become player with the highest assists in history.
*Golden balls and Golden boots everywhere.

But talking about being finished!
Now he's 35 someday he must surely 'finish'

Pele finished.
Maradona finished.
Zidane finished.
Cryuff finished.
Ronaldo de lima finished.
Ronaldinho finihsed.

But many stupiid people are expecting Messi not to "finish"

When Ronaldo was his age , he also joined to Italian league fir the first time which is tougher than uber eats. He scored 21 goals in his first season, scored all 5goals juve scored in the knockout of the CL , the following season , he hit 31 league goals at 35 and at 36 , he became first man to win top scorer in the first 3 top leagues in Europe. At 37 , he currently uniteds top scorer with 15 goals, Bruno is second with 9 goals . Ronaldo even at his age will score at least 35 goals for psg
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
You guys take things forgranted because this a a faceless forum.

And why do you guys always mischievously refuse to talk about his 5 champions league goals.?

Did he score those goals for barcelona? Or are those ones not goals?

And by the way he still has 15 league matches to go; he's got 2 goals and 8 assists.

What would you say if he ends this season with 10 Goals and 10 Assists in the league alone.? And he wins the French league?

Will you shut up?

That's cos 2 are penalties and one a tap in . The same tap-in and penalties u use as an insult for Ronaldo. So since u guys devalue penalties and tap ins , its quite a shame that he only has 4 goals in all competitions despite playing for the best team in France by miles and one of the best teams in the UCL
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Nobody knows Rothen.

I swear i never heard about that name before now.

I wonder if he even played for Le Blues.

The man can open mouth to shamelessly insult Messi.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on a football scale, if we rate Messi at 10, Rotten would be 0.5 aswear!

If u don't know rothen, then u are a kid and as predicted, only kids think Messi is the greatest cos thats who u met. Go check out Ronaldo in man utd. If u don't know rothen , then u dint watch Ronaldo spark under Ferguson, that means u also don't know maniche. Also means u dint watch morientes
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Good

There are over one thousand footballers over 35 in Europe today.

Name 3 that are better than Messi at 35.

Ronaldo
Ibrahimovic
Thiago silver
Luca modric
Eden dzeko
David silver
Jesus Navas
Fernandinho
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What exactly has Ronaldo brought to Man Utd?

Nothing..

Still same crappy Man U.. cheesy
You must have seen the way United are winning during his recent goal draught. grin

The last time i checked,united would uave been swimming in Europa league now,all thanks to CR7 crucial match winning goals.

Like i said anything to make make you sleep well at night

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Good

There are over one thousand footballers over 35 in Europe today.

Name 3 that are better than Messi at 35.
Same Messi with only 2 league goals dis season? grin grin grin

Sho high?

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by bounju(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
And this is coming from a PSG flop.. SMH
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dotez:

You must have seen the way United are winning during his recent goal draught. grin

The last time i checked,united would uave been swimming in Europa league now,all thanks to CR7 crucial match winning goals.

Like i said anything to make make you sleep well at night
Woulda,coulda,shoulda..

You haven't still pointed at what exactly Man Utd have done this season with him in the side.. shocked

And yet you carry Messi for head like Gala..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by ceematics: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baloranking:

Same bayern that struggled with salzburg grin grin grin
Nothing will be exposed, bayern will be eliminated like before.
I'll quote u after the second leg
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by ceematics: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Bayern with their porous defense now? PSG will ram them
The same psg that Nantes flogged
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Baloranking(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
victooman:
you are dumb o, when last did PSG as a team goes trophless,,? the same people like u when Ronaldo won seria A two times criticize him that they have been winning it before his arrival, are the same people hailing messi for winning the league with two goals..make una dey troll with sense naa

Clown. Did psg take the league last season?
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Aaay: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by victooman: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baloranking:

Clown. Did psg take the league last season?
is it only league one that is regarded as a trophy in france?
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Dotez: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Woulda,coulda,shoulda..

You haven't still pointed at what exactly Man Utd have done this season with him in the side.. shocked

And yet you carry Messi for head like Gala..
If you still don't get the point.......... which i knw u did.......no point in quoting me then
I don't have enough strength to breaking down English to an online kiddo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Bamzyriches451: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
Pessi is a fraudster
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dotez:

If you still don't get the point.......... which i knw u did.......no point in quoting me then
I don't have enough strength to breaking down English to an online kiddo grin grin
You don't have any point..

So Ronaldo went on a goals draught and it's okay?

Man United have not done anything worthwhile this season and it's all good?

But Messi and PSG are flops for not living up to your perfect standards?

Show me a Hypocrite..

And I will show you a Dotez..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

All this in one club! That’s my point

He is not versatile

He is a one show man!

Look at the names you mentioned, they dominated across leagues and terrains. In versatility and dominance, he is this least

Those men you listed replicated dominance across Europe
Stop your lying..

Pele played for ONE major club..

SANTOS FC!!

And he NEVER played in Europe..

Ronaldinho's best years was at Barca..

So Pele is also a one show man?

Versatile my foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Pessi is a fraudster
A 7 Balon D'ors fraud.. grin

Go cry in some Penaldo knickers.. cheesy
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by CoronaVirusPro: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Stop your lying..

Pele played for ONE major club..

SANTOS FC!!

And he NEVER played in Europe..

Ronaldinho's best years was at Barca..

So Pele is also a one show man?

Versatile my foot!

Pele played in New York Cosmos and won the league.

Ronaldinho best days in Barca? When did Ronaldinho have worst days? He dominated all through...

List other world footballers and lets see the one Messi can override when it comes to dominance and versatility.

I repeat, He is the least in that class. Mention it....? Men conquered from Seria A to La liga and EPL, and National level.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Pele played in New York Cosmos and won the league.

Ronaldinho best days in Barca? When did Ronaldinho have worst days? He dominated all through...

List other world footballers and lets see the one Messi can override when it comes to dominance and versatility.

I repeat, He is the least in that class. Mention it....? Men conquered from Seria A to La liga and EPL, and National level.

Lol..

New York Cosmos?

You mean the experimental club in an experimental league..

That Pele went to upgrade?

That soon folded up?

He won 2 league titles?

HOW MANY DO YOU THINK MESSI WOULD STILL WIN? grin

And you know what's especially funny?

YOU comparing players whose story have been written..

With that of an ongoing story?

At the same stage in Pele's career..

He had not kicked a ball for 8 months..

So spare us your epistle..

Until his story is written..

The King is still on the throne..

Long live the king.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Karleb(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
DECLAN2015:

The article is about messi but u still drag cr7 to it
Is there any players that has been criticize more than cr7
Just one criticism for little gaot...u are foaming in the mouth.
Truth is bitter...he has not been of any real advantage to them

It's nice to see Messi get criticised because we don't see that often.

It's like there is a media ban on his criticism.

Let him feel the heat too.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by CoronaVirusPro: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

New York Cosmos?

You mean the experimental club in an experimental league..

That Pele went to upgrade?

That soon folded up?

And you know what's especially funny?

YOU comparing players whose story have been written..

With that of an ongoing story?

At the same stage in Pele's career..

He had not kicked a ball for 8 months..

So spare us your epistle..

Until his story is written..

The King is still on the throne..

Long live the king.. grin

But he won the league? #CaseClosed

Mention any other modern world best footballer that falls in Messi`s category?

All of them dominated leagues and have their records scattered across different leagues.

1 Like

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dotez:

Same Messi with only 2 league goals dis season? grin grin grin

Sho high?
Only a myopic homosapien rates a footballer sollely on goals.

Only a fool of biblical proportions doea that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by FahBuLous: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Nobody knows Rothen.

I swear i never heard about that name before now.

I wonder if he even played for Le Blues.

The man can open mouth to shamelessly insult Messi.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on a football scale, if we rate Messi at 10, Rotten would be 0.5 aswear!
0.5 is high...
The guy doesn't deserve a single point..
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by DarkJeddi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

But he won the league? #CaseClosed

Mention any other modern world best footballer that falls in Messi`s category?

All of them dominated leagues and have their records scattered across different leagues.

He won the league?

Would you bet your life against Messi winning the French league?

This season and next season..

With PSG?

And with ANY other club he later joins?

Like I said..

Pele's story has been told..

Zidane's story has been told..

R9's story has been told..

Maradona's story has been told..

Ronaldinho's story has been told..

Cruff's story has been told..

The world is still telling the story of Messi.. grin

So..

Take a chill pill..

And enjoy the greatest story of all..

STILL BEING TOLD..

And ohh!

There's NO other modern best..

NỌN!!!

ONLY ONE MODERN BEST!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo
Ibrahimovic
Thiago silver
Luca modric
Eden dzeko
David silver
Jesus Navas
Fernandinho
grin grin

Where are the numbers to back your conclusions?

Or do you just pull imaginary stats out your undies?

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

If u don't know rothen, then u are a kid and as predicted, only kids think Messi is the greatest cos thats who u met. Go check out Ronaldo in man utd. If u don't know rothen , then u dint watch Ronaldo spark under Ferguson, that means u also don't know maniche. Also means u dint watch morientes
Rothen is as inconsequential as the p in psychology.

We know Van Basten, Zidane, Petit, Dugary, Deshamps, Even Wiltord sef we know.

Rothen is crumbs of the table.

Nobody knows Rothen. Rothen is not even fit to wash Messis boxers after a football match.

Rothen hasnt even won 1 MOM award but can criticize a 7 time ballon dor holder.

Shame has finished in this world. Kai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Rothen is as inconsequential as the p in psychology.

We know Van Basten, Zidane, Petit, Dugary, Deshamps, Even Wiltord sef we know.

Rothen is crumbs of the table.

Nobody knows Rothen. Rothen is not even fit to wash Messis boxers after a football match.

Rothen hasnt even won 1 MOM award but can criticize a 7 time ballon dor holder.

Shame has finished in this world. Kai.

Its certain that u are a kiddo if u don't know rothen. He was a Monaco star b4 psg signed him. He took Monaco to CL final. I bet u also don't know Lauren Robert
Re: Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG by tesppidd: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

That's cos 2 are penalties and one a tap in . The same tap-in and penalties u use as an insult for Ronaldo. So since u guys devalue penalties and tap ins , its quite a shame that he only has 4 goals in all competitions despite playing for the best team in France by miles and one of the best teams in the UCL
Criticizing Messi this season is like criticizing Roger Federer for not winning a grandslam in 2021.

Like criticizing Tiger Woods for not winning a major in 2021.

Like criticizing Lebron James for not winning the championship.

Like criticizing Hussein bolts for not winning the 100meters in 2021.

Its simply an idiocy advertorial.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.