Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. (34002 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by AsawanaDgreat: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
KingDash:
any girl wey try this thing with me eh
she go collect something bigger for sure
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by snoopz: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
She don carry am handicap grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Kelvin3476: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
The foolish guy that's jubilating before opening the gift should have known that a Nigerian lady would never save money to buy an expensive gift for her boyfriend.

And the only time a Nigerian lady would buy an expensive gift for her boyfriend is when she does it with the free money she collected from her sugar daddy.

COMRADE PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Vifx: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sacred007:

idiot
they are just having fun, don't bring religion into this.
Repent or you will burn in the feiry furnace
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by DroppingLiquid: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Chatflick:

Playful ladies are the best bro.

Swears man. Na wetin I dey hunt for now ohh. All those dead babes with dead sense of humor wey nah only prick and vibes them sabi don tire me.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Princerichi0(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
The guy should fake engagement proposal to her
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Sacred007: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Vifx:
Repent or you will burn in the feiry furnace
we go gather burn.

Fanatic.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Vifx: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sacred007:

we go gather burn.

Fanatic.
Find God
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Chimatesky64: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kobicove:
Who gives a damn about PS5 or whatever it's called? undecided
you are not a gamer oga.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
AntiMen:

I see..
Please what satisfaction do humans derive from using it?
The best game console in the world menh!!!
Just the joy of having it is enough if you can afford it
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Joshcoli(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
I'm her father

I dey wait for you for house

You have die today
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Chimatesky64: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
The foolish guy that's jubilating before opening the gift should have known that a Nigerian lady would never save money to buy an expensive gift for her boyfriend.

And the only time a Nigerian lady would buy an expensive gift for her boyfriend is when she does it with the free money she collected from her sugar daddy.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by robinsonnunto: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
u fit prank me with anything but no prank me with food.....I no dey use tummy joke
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by sfinkzslot(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
where dey get the cartoon sef
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Nah that TV wan run PS5 ........... cheesy
Guy you are very wicked
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by gonkin(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
I love this kind girl sha. A prankster just like me wink
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Greatfullheart: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
KingDash:
any girl wey try this thing with me eh
ahswear after cutting her serious warning i'll break tp with her
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by AntiMen: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

The best game console in the world menh!!!
Just the joy of having it is enough if you can afford it

Really, but I'm a woman who doesn't fancy games like that, that's why I asked what satisfaction it gives...Also I see the price of ps5 is almost same as the price of an iPhone,why is there much shout about ps5 when , even an undergraduate now affords an iphone
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by AntiMen: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

Oga, what planet are you living in?
Some guys will exchange their girlfriends just to get a PS5

I'm a woman, And I leave on planet earth, I hear a lot of noise about it but yet to understand the exact satisfaction it gives.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Lexusgs430: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Guy you are very wicked

Oga, no vex biko...... I go try control my fingers and my eye's, no be everything e see, e suppose type...... cheesy
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by FahBuLous: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This relationship wouldn't survive till easter, I see the guy desperately searching for a replacement.

This I have seen.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Funnyandviral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb9VYfRXZhY

Video of a very disappointed guy is trending on social media, after his girlfriend pranked him with a fake ps5. grin grin

Before opening the box, the guy was seen hugging, kissing and lifting up his girlfriend in joy.

Watch video above

Perhaps they understand themselves. The guy I once dated, if I tried this with him. It would be my friend doing the deed and, I won't meet him up for like one month. The guy head no correct. grin grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Gangster1ms: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
AntiMen:

I see..
Please what satisfaction do humans derive from using it?
You're very mad
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This relationship wouldn't survive till easter, I see the guy desperately searching for a replacement.

This I have seen.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Expensive joke... undecided considering how guys value this PlayStation stuff.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by revcompaty(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
I just hope we'll not read another lady commit suicide due to breakup story very soon.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
AntiMen:

I'm a woman, And I leave on planet earth, I hear a lot of noise about it but yet to understand the exact satisfaction it gives.
A virtual, surreal and extraordinary gaming experience a million times worth more than orgasm

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by AntiMen: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gangster1ms:

You're very mad

For asking a sincere question?
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. by AntiMen: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:

A virtual, surreal and extraordinary gaming experience a million times worth more than orgasm

Thanks for the response bro, let me check YouTube for more info

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.