Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano (19771 Views)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by chachanga: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
If you investigate this,you'll find out its false allegations,usually targeted at Christians or moderate muslims

But stoopid fools on Nigerian social media picket and ridicule Christians, church, pastors etc every chance they get when they know they'd dare not try same with Islam.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Blitzerz: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Kokaine:

try it in america or uk lets see
Are u high?
Where did they draw cartoon of Mohammad?
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Kokaine(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2022
hakym619:

You lack manners.
If a body of religion doesn't look good to you you don't have to disrespect such religion including it's Central figure.
the internet produced so many keyboard warriors the person you are talking to would probably dress like a muslim if hes in the north. he would never dare to talk that way. but here, he can write whatever rubbish his heart determines, but guess what, some people are in hellfire because of what they said with their mouths or probably wrote with their fingers
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Kokaine(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Blitzerz:

Are u high?
Where did they draw cartoon of Mohammad?
you are really a fool i shouldnt be interracting with.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Blitzerz: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Kokaine:

you are really a fool i shouldnt be interracting with.
Hehehe. Hediot!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by 9japride(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2022
I doubt the authenticity of this news. Who with his/her right senses will want to tear the Holy Koran? Especially in a Muslim dominated area like Kano.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by mrgreen4real(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2022
ordinary paper he torn they want to take his life. How do they preserve old quoran pls?
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Kai!even if Allah beg them he cannot save him.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Is it not the book he bought with his own money? How dare you tell him what to do with it!

He can use it as toilet tissue if he likes!

I learnt that that book contains some of the ramblings of a misogynistic illiterate 7th century Arabian caravan robber who married a 6 year-old girl and had s*x with her when she was 9 year. And the pedophile was 54 years already.

Wife beating, captive taking, child molesting terrorist and false prophet.

I don't care what his name is but (PBUH) Punishment be upon him.

Clap for ur self, and may the punishment be upon u too
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by whippersnapper(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Is it not the book he bought with his own money? How dare you tell him what to do with it!

I learnt that that book contains some of the ramblings of a misogynistic illiterate 7th century Arabian caravan robber who married a 6 year-old girl and had s*x with her when she was 9 year. And the pedophile was 54 years already.

A fool and his brain are soon parted
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2022
paulolee:
e get lucky say e never turn ashes...tear Quran for core north area like kano?
e gat balls o, him even stepped on it too? his balls must be made of steel....I think he should be arrested for attempted suicide..
its more saver to walk into a lion cage than tearing n stepping on a page of Quran in a place like kano..
There are so many ways to commit suicide without taken the blame of killing yourself instead your blood will be in other people's hands l. L
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Omoiyasly(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:

but if na bible u go don dey split rubbish for mouth or can you abuse the same jesus as a christain
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by lanzini309: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2022
I'm not sure how to put this, but if a Christian or a pastor did anything awful, everyone, including Christians, would condemn the pastor or the Christian, but when it comes to Muslims, they are always supportive of one another, even when they have done something very wrong. It is, without a doubt, a religion of piss. There isn't a single person who will tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by TheABOMINATION: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Aidejay:
NO RELIGION, WILL TOLERATE DESECRATION OF ANYTHING CONSIDERED SACRED

That is what I am telling you. Just because you are angry about the way the person handled the sacred object doesn't mean that you have the right to arrest him.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by iamjavadem(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Same with jungle justice met out to suspected people. Nigerians are animals.
CaptainAyub:
If you investigate this,you'll find out its false allegations,usually targeted at Christians or moderate muslims
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Comedian2019: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
The world is growing, Nigeria is talking about quran.
Okay na.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by samwheel(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoiyasly:
but if na bible u go don dey split rubbish for mouth or can you abuse the same jesus as a christain

But did he lie against Mohammed?
Just asking though

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by ButterBurger: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
The man don do suicide pass, assist for him opponent to score winning goal.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are crying.. wink cheesy grin
First tell me how your imaginary creature is real? undecided cheesy
Of course He's real,because He's been intervening in every troubling situation I have been through, including road accidents.
So you can keep crying and ranting like a frustrated madman.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Of course He's real,because He's been intervening in every troubling situation I have been through, including road accidents.
So you can keep crying and ranting like a frustrated madman.
It's called coincidence..well religious folks are known to be brain dead tho so I ain't telling you nothing..

That doesn't change the fact that he doesn't exist... wink
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Omoiyasly(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
samwheel:

But did he lie against Mohammed?
Just asking though
ask yourselves now.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by LivingTribunal: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Arrested and handed over to the police under which section in the Nigeria criminal code?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by nickyj19: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
na family matter
I've nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's called coincidence..well religious folks are known to be brain dead tho so I ain't telling you nothing..

That's for you,Mr.I can never subscribe to that foolish, pathetic thought.
To me,God is real and exists.
Nothing can never produce something.
Nothing didn't produce the earth.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Realists(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:

Islamaphobia is a mental disease that has no cure but seeing the truth on judgement day. Your blasphemy against Islamic has no effect for Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth and Muhammad peace be upon him, is the greatest man that ever lived on earth. Kindly google the 100 greatest men .
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

That's for you,Mr.I can never subscribe to that foolish, pathetic thought.
To me,God is real and exists.
Nothing can never produce something.
Nothing didn't produce the earth.
Something y've never seen.. wink
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol! Of course you and your like are completely BRAIN DEAD. Because if not you should know the earth didn't appear from nothing.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So how did you yourself find he doesn't exist. Don't quote scientists oo!
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

If I don't quote scientist do you want me to quote your imaginary creature?
And how does your existence prove that your imaginary creature exist? undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by dominion001(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
paulolee:
e get lucky say e never turn ashes...tear Quran for core north area like kano?
e gat balls o, him even stepped on it too? his balls must be made of steel....I think he should be arrested for attempted suicide..
its more saver to walk into a lion cage than tearing n stepping on a page of Quran in a place like kano..
You wanted to say a place where people think with their anus. I know
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by petitejolie(f): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
I believe this person is one of their own who got tired of life or has taken enough tramadol. Aside this, it's possible they re trying to frame someone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.