Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano (19762 Views)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Hapinex01: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2022
On drugs
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Mccullum: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Is it not the book he bought with his own money? How dare you tell him what to do with it!

He can use it as toilet tissue if he likes!

I learnt that that book contains some of the ramblings of a misogynistic illiterate 7th century Arabian caravan robber who married a 6 year-old girl and had s*x with her when she was 9 year. And the pedophile was 54 years already.

Wife beating, captive taking, child molesting terrorist and false prophet.

I don't care what his name is but (PBUH) Punishment be upon him.

It will be good for you to arranged for a video clip of this write up, send it to social medias, you're a strong comrade.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by OBALOLA55(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well to be sincere he shouldn't have done that when he knows Nigeria is a lawless country that attaches nonsense to religion and it's fictional books..

If you go to any other planet and introduce yourself as you are from Earth and belong to this religion. The aliens(pun) will laugh at you. Does Humans need a religion to just live peacefully together? No..
Religion is nothing but a disaster and I keep wondering why Nigerians will never think rather they keep believing this imaginary creature up there..
Y'all imaginary creature must be a clown to sit on his imaginary thrown and watch all these nonsense go on all on the name of judgement day is coming..
Clowns.. undecided
UNTIL YOU COME UP WITH A VERIFIABLE COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT THAT DEMYSTIFY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, THEN I WILL BELIEVE YOU

https://www.nairaland.com/6995831/modern-scientific-facts-holy-quran

I WONDER WHAT YALL LOVERS OF SCIENCE WILL SAY CONCERNING THE GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERIES MADE BY THE SCIENTISTS THAT AUTHENTICATE THE TRUTHFULNESS OF THE HOLY QURAN grin
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by mekonglobal(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Northern Nigeria and it's people are just a killing field and killing machines put together always looking for one silly excuse to kill another.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Bahamas95(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Is it not the book he bought with his own money? How dare you tell him what to do with it!

I learnt that that book contains some of the ramblings of a misogynistic illiterate 7th century Arabian caravan robber who married a 6 year-old girl and had s*x with her when she was 9 year. And the pedophile was 54 years already.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by KingsleyIsrael: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2022
the holy book that man protects, d should hv waited 2 c what wil befall him, truly moh'd followers giv no room 4 trial this guy must be a chosen by d god of gods

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Bahamas95(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Dangote pikin fit use am smoke weed and you won't see these useless people.

They only go after soft targets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by mastermaestro(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Aidejay:
No religion would tolerate desecration of any thing considered sacred.

Some might say "we leave you for God to judge" but in their hearts they've plucked out you eyes, pulled out you teeth, and broken every bone in your body.

They are just pretending. Leave them with no mandate and see what they'll do to you.

What he did was very distasteful and provocative. It is foolishness to deliberately prick someone's sensibilities. If he was burnt alive, nothing would have happened. His death would be in vain and celebrated.

Some people don't know how to avoid the bruised toes of others.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by zoedew: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Hian! He escaped with his life! Usually he was dead before the torn pages got in the air!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Aidejay(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

You obviously did not think this through. Can you arrest someone for buying a book you wrote and stepping on it?
NO RELIGION, WILL TOLERATE DESECRATION OF ANYTHING CONSIDERED SACRED
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Blitzerz: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Are we in Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Benitoh: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2022
So if i use my hard-earned money to buy Qur'an tomorrow, am i not permitted to do whatever i like with it
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Dawn91(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2022
nurudeen181:

ogbeni.. nothing like moderate muslim.. a muslim is a muslim the moment you take the shaadah.. any wrong you do after that you will pay dearly here or hereafter.

See how aggressive you sound... I wonde rhow many Christians you have dealt with

If you have your way you would commit unspeakable things

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by kamaldin(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:

May God show you the way and the truth coz you are just ignorant of your speech.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by ekineme: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well to be sincere he shouldn't have done that when he knows Nigeria is a lawless country that attaches nonsense to religion and it's fictional books..

If you go to any other planet and introduce yourself as you are from Earth and belong to this religion. The aliens(pun) will laugh at you. Does Humans need a religion to just live peacefully together? No..
Religion is nothing but a disaster and I keep wondering why Nigerians will never think rather they keep believing this imaginary creature up there..
Y'all imaginary creature must be a clown to sit on his imaginary thrown and watch all these nonsense go on all on the name of judgement day is coming..
Clowns.. undecided

Sometimes it's better to keep quite or ignore than attack what you dont understand. When you have an encounter with the Holy spirit it's until then you will realize that there's an actual meta physical realms and man is a spiritual being.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Enemyofpeace: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Muslims and fight are like bread and butter. Any little thing dem don begin fight, yet they claimed to be the religion of piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't know about the Quran, but the Bible is not totally fictional.

We don't need religion. But our leaders need it to keep the sheep in line.

I certainly don't need religion. I am a man of God, and I follow only my Lord Jesus Christ.

I don't believe in religion, certainly not in organized religion which is actually more political than spiritual.

Religion ordinarily is a tool of social cohesion, and not a disaster. However, it can be problematic if it is unregulated.

For example, Boko Haram began in 2002 as a conservative group. If the local authority such as the imams and emirs had joined hands to condemn its extreme teaching, the state would not have needed to imprison Yusuf.

Then, practitioners of religion fail to understand the core of religion, something I refer to as humanism. We are too religious, and do not give recourse to humanity.

Take the case of tithing. Some people will bypass a hungry neighbor to give tithe in church. That is not practical Christianity, but religious Christianity. The danger of religious Christianity is that you are led by dogmas, and not love.

I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me" (Matt 23: 43-45)

The failing of religion comes from the fact that people are religious, and not spiritual. They see everything carnally, which is why it is easy to brainwash them.

Clowns.. undecided

God has given us everything we need to survive. But man is too lazy. Some of the ones among them who have discovered the secret prefer to have the others in the dark so as to exploit them. These wise religionists live practical lives. They have bodyguards but tell their sheep to trust in God's protection, they talk about heaven, but have all of their treasures here on earth, they run a Ponzi scheme telling you to give 100 naira and receive your rewards in tenfolds, but they are the ones getting richer. Just like MMM, this scheme would work for some who would then attempt to recruit others. In the end, it is all about making money off God, not serving or worshipping God.

Stay blessed, my sister/brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Yves4real(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Aidejay:
NO RELIGION, WILL TOLERATE DESECRATION OF ANYTHING CONSIDERED [b]SACRED[/b]

Really?
What was done to Etiosa Idemudia when she used the Bible as an ash tray on an Instagram live?
Use the link below to watch the video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/1280353-actress-etinosa-uses-bible-ashtray-proverbs-22vs6-a-scam-video.html&ved=2ahUKEwiyifbfg5P2AhUiyYUKHZGOD7wQFnoECC0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3po8MNBwuEZQcfkdPapoJY

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by AngelicBeing: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:

Savages everywhere cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by IbileIfe: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2022
What's the Koran?
Where were the scriptures written on before compilation into a book?
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Horus(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Accepting an imported Alien Religion has killed our peoples minds!. Africans dont know the consequences of accepting AN ALIEN RELIGION.
If an African person accepts Al Islam and its many branches as his religion, then it accepts the Desert Arab as his God. That person cannot have power over, or be equal to the Arab because here the Arab has been accepted as the superior power, and this is why trying to obtain liberty and equality in Arab religion or any alien religion is a CRUEL HOAX! If you look at all of the so called Holy Books that our people are into, they all portray the image of someone other than self. There is not a face of Black/African people of any of these imported religions
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2022
ekineme:

Sometimes it's better to keep quite or ignore than attack what you dont understand. When you have an encounter with the Holy spirit it's until then you will realize that there's an actual meta physical realms and man is a spiritual being.
Slide off.. wink
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by chatinent: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2022
jerosman2:
I will only agree with you if you tell me your Bible is just a book too

Is it not a book before?
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Arysexy(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Trending Mathias that recently tore a Bible and post it online should test his bravity with Koran and see if religion of piss ppl will spare him
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Kamalex2: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Walahi he deserve to be hanging
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Clowns.. undecided
Lol! Tell us how you found out God is imaginary, and stop ranting like a frustrated madman online.
Better still pick up arms and kill every Christian and Muslim on earth,and burn all churches and mosques alone.Then go and fight God.
When you learn to keep mute,people may think you have sense.
Pathetic fool.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Kokaine(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Before you come online to spew diatribes thinking youre intelligent all because of your hate for islam, kindly do a little reading.
yes! it is a crime to do anything that is capable of inciting unrest purposely even in the countries you call developed. The question should be; why does a sane person feel the need to burn the Quran?

Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
Too religious and too evil people in Nigeria. Isn't the Quran just a book again?
North and their Islamic extremism! Is it not the same Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia, but you will never hear of extremism there.
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Aidejay(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Yves4real:

Really?
What was done to Etiosa Idemudia when she used the Bible as an ash tray on an Instagram live?
Use the link below to watch the video
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/1280353-actress-etinosa-uses-bible-ashtray-proverbs-22vs6-a-scam-video.html&ved=2ahUKEwiyifbfg5P2AhUiyYUKHZGOD7wQFnoECC0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3po8MNBwuEZQcfkdPapoJY

Lol. As if I knew someone was going to bring bible up. Etinosa was abused and insulted by christians, threatened and cursed by christians. Her parents were dragged, fake news was published in order to further demean her. She eventually had to apologize. Because you christians didn't arrest her and try to kill her doesn't mean you'll tolerate desecration of so called sacred items.

For argument sake lemme ask you a question, between Bible and men of God which one do christians hold in higher sacrament?
Acording to some christians the book doesnt really matter, it's the words in it and how you use them. HALLELUJAH!!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Tell us how you found out God is imaginary, and stop ranting like a frustrated madman online.
Better still pick up arms and kill every Christian and Muslim on earth,and burn all churches and mosques alone.Then go and fight God.
When you learn to keep mute,people may think you have sense.
Pathetic fool.
You are crying.. wink cheesy grin
First tell me how your imaginary creature is real? undecided cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Kokaine(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Blitzerz:
Are we in Pakistan?
try it in america or uk lets see
Re: Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano by Kokaine(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2022
mastermaestro:

What he did was very distasteful and provocative. It is foolishness to deliberately prick someone's sensibilities. If he was burnt alive, nothing would have happened. His death would be in vain and celebrated.

Some people don't know how to avoid the bruised toes of others.
most Nigerians are so sensitive to islam alone that they dont even know this same issue is a crime in the western world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.