Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,622 members, 7,847,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream (1824 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / My Mother Wants To Remarry / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
vickall273:
Thanks for this.

This has gone beyond all doubts. I'm aware of cases someone wearing another's face. Such happens to a single person.

In our case, even physical happenings match what happens spiritually. I can't start mentioning as they could convince anyone who disbelieves in things of this nature
Mention them and tell us how the physical correlates with your spiritual ,make we know? undecided
Re: Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2022
vickall273:
Hello folks.

I need serious and urgent help on what to do PLEASE.

My mother has been tormenting us all round. THINGS HAVE GONE SO BAD THAT I OWE DEEPLY COS MY WORK HAS STOPPED ENTERING, MANY MISFORTUNES, ACCIDENTS ETC. She attacks my wife and children in their dreams ALMOST ON DAILY BASIS. Also attacks my brother's wife and his children in their dreams OFTEN.

Recently, one of my daughters has been having serious attacks from my mother, venturing to initiate her into the witchcraft world IN A WELL ORGANIZED WITCHCRAFT CONGREGATION (one that we often watch in movies).

This has caused serious concerns to me and my brother. Should we confront our mother physically?

What should we do as parents please?

This one must have been brainwashed by his wife to tag his mother a witch.
Bros, you need to outgrow this nonsense.
Thank God i'm not one of your brothers, i for don change am for you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream by Lostchild(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
vickall273

From experience, I will tell you that, your mother is under witchcraft attack. Someone is using her image to attack una.

Witches will not appear to you without them hiding their identity.

The person behind it may be someone from wife family, or extended family member.

ADVICE

1. Be very careful not to accuse mama if not, a curse can be release into the family.

SOLUTION.
Midnight prayers

Witches are not that powerful,
You can use continuous night prayer to deal with this.

Please, embrace your mother with love, someone is using her image
Re: Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Whoever/whatever power that is behind the load of nonsense* you described is doing it because you all are weak spiritually. The earlier you all arise and equip your family spiritually, the better.

A witch can attack you with her face, or with another person's face, so never draw conclusions that she is the one, or not. Rather improve your prayers and relationship with God. The most effective prayer to handle that situation is the one done at midnight. Your child who saw herself in a gathering needs to learn how to wake at night to pray. I believe with time the truth will come out.

Even if your mom is behind it, NEVER you confront or accuse her physically, in all you do, use wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Found Out My Genotype is AS / How Can I Travel With My Child As A Single Mother / German Household Items(new & Preloved) At Affordable Prices Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.