Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine (26029 Views)

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by pansophist(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
obedience4:
It so painful that people are not informed.. The Russia economy is in crumbles.. Funny people are hailing Putin... Will Russia with is failing economic win a war against NATO.. . the same Soviet union that the Germans overrun.if not for the united States coming into the war.. Use your phone and Google the Russia economy its GPD has been failing since 2008 when the first sanctions roll in.. Russia wants to go to war with Europe the same Europe that is it's Major trading partner.. The same Europe that buys 70 percent of it's gas.. It so funny that the people of Russia can't stand up against a terrant ..now the gas pipe line nord stream they invested Billion of dollars has just been suspended by German.. Putting the Russia economy in free fall, just because you want to satisfy your ego..
If Putin is a bad ass why don't he attack small country likes Latvia Poland are they not part of the formal Soviet union.. He can't because he knows they are part of NATO.. And attack on any NATO triggers article 20 which says an attack on one is seen as an attack on all.. If Ukraine was in NATO Putin doesn't have the bals...

1. Let's assume your stance about Russian economical armaggedon is true (it's not but okay), you should sacrifice economy for survival, not the other way around. You have to survive first, before thriving/economical building.

2. Saying Russsia should attack Poland and Latvia is like saying Russia should attack Gambia or Ghana because its in Ecowas. It doesn't make sense. But if Gambia magically appear in close proximity with Russia, then yes, they will face similar fate as Ukraine. Same as Cuba was sanctioned to death when soviet missles appeared on their territory.

3. If Russia economy is in crumbles, the US economy has already crumbled. Don't take my words for it, just go look at the numbers. And you'll know this if you can think for yourself instead of regurgitating western perspective like a vomiting drunkard. Listen, Russia is one of the few countries on earth than can survive without trading with any country. That country is blessed. Open Google map and take a look at Russia, if you have eyes, you'll see that it's a naturally powerful country that won a geographical jackpot.

4. Try to fly from Europe to Asia for example, you'll spend most of your flying hours accross Russia because its an intercontinental country that you must pass through to connect Europe and Asia. Imagine having to go to Mali first before transiting to Abuja, the extra days on air, time wasted, fuel cost, and stress, that's the fate that awaits Europe if Russia implements a no fly zone accross their territory as a retaliatory sanctions.

5. German did not overrun Soviet union, do you live under a rock for fork sake? Kaliningrad was a German enclave sandwiched between Poland and Lithuania, but it belongs to the Russian now, a gift from the spoil of war. Stalin occupied Berlin, ending the world war. Twenty million Russia men died, and they came out Victorious after the war. You just repeat so much nonsense that makes me wonder about your ability to think.

Other of your points are not worth countering, unless you purge yourself from western media brainwashing. I was like you in the past, but the ability to see things for what they are even when it's covered in propaganda, to think for yourself and reach a conclusion founded on reasoning I a crucial life skill, adopt it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by proprince(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
I used to love Putin. The strong no-nonsense untouchable badass ex-KGB agent, man made of steel. A balance to world power etc etc

I thought and believed Russia to be non-expantionist. Loved that country for their resolute willpower throughout history. From the fire of Moscow to Stalin's snipers in Stalingrad, I have loved this country of theirs.

But in this past few weeks I have made time for reflection on the man Putin.

The respectable demeanor and aura he carried has been reduced to dust, revealing another power hungry, devilish Hitler.

I am horribly disturbed by his flagrant disregard for rules of engagement. One a KGB agent should know better about.

Declare recognition for parts of a sovereign State. And then decree troops be deployed into a sovereign state?

This is unacceptable by any standard.

What a low-life cunning way to invade a sovereign State. Some hype it as a game of chess. I call it con.

Watching a man I so much revered talking nonsense history and making an utter fool of himself on TV. Couldn't believe it's same Vladimir Putin I could argue to the moon & back for.

Except China who's waiting to play same script on Taiwan, anybody supporting this insanity just because they hate America should have his/her head checked.

He is saying all the Anti-Putin activists can gather in one place, declare themselves a sovereign State and have other nations recognize them.

He referenced how a country can not pursue it's security to the detriment of another country, what exactly has he just done?

Well, by this provocative action of his, if Ukraine doesn't immediately formally apply to join NATO, then something is wrong.

Bro you have spoken my mind 100

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Invitationn: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
expect more meaningless sanction. ukraine is gone. Putin putting the west were they truly belong.
Where are the "Let Putin invade Ukraine and feel the wrath of the US and NATO" guys?
The "the US wants the war more".
The "Putin dare nots".

This guy is is tested rogue. He knows the reactions he'll get from the US and EU; sanctions.
He'll take over the whole Ukraine, all they'll do is sanctions.
Tueh!
Now we know the US and NATO are teethless.
They only bite small countries like Libya, Iraq , Afghanistan, Syria et al.

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
pansophist:

1. Let's assume your stance about Russian economical armaggedon is true (it's not but okay), you should sacrifice economy for survival, not the other way around. You have to survive first, before thriving/economical building.

2. Saying Russsia should attack Poland and Latvia is like saying Russia should attack Gambia or Ghana because its in Ecowas. It doesn't make sense. But if Gambia magically appear in close proximity with Russia, then yes, they will face similar fate as Ukraine. Same as Cuba was sanctioned to death when soviet missles appeared on their territory.

3. If Russia economy is in crumbles, the US economy has already crumbled. Don't take my words for it, just go look at the numbers. And you'll know this if you can think for yourself instead of regurgitating western perspective like a vomiting drunkard. Listen, Russia is one of the few countries on earth than can survive without trading with any country. That country is blessed. Open Google map and take a look at Russia, if you have eyes, you'll see that it's a naturally powerful country that won a geographical jackpot.

4. Try to fly from Europe to Asia for example, you'll spend most of your flying hours accross Russia because its an intercontinental country that you must pass through to connect Europe and Asia. Imagine having to go to Mali first before transiting to Abuja, the extra days on air, time wasted, fuel cost, and stress, that's the fate that awaits Europe if Russia implements a no fly zone accross their territory as a retaliatory sanctions.

5. German did not overrun Soviet union, do you live under a rock for fork sake? Kaliningrad was a German enclave sandwiched between Poland and Lithuania, but it belongs to the Russian now, a gift from the spoil of war. Stalin occupied Berlin, ending the world war. Twenty million Russia men died, and they came out Victorious after the war. You just repeat so much nonsense that makes me wonder about your ability to think.

Other of your points are not worth countering, unless you purge yourself from western media brainwashing. I was like you in the past, but the ability to see things for what they are even when it's covered in propaganda, to think for yourself and reach a conclusion founded on reasoning I a crucial life skill, adopt it.

Beer parlor analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by obedience4(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
pansophist:

Rubbish rubbish rubbish. You crazy all what.. That Russia can survive without trading with any county.. You are high bro.. The Russia economy that hasn't grown in decades .you said if the Russia economy collapse the united States economy collapse.. Please explained.. The united States has zero trade with Russia..

Lol, you said the Germans didn't overrun the Soviet union.. Please Google ww2 and help your self
In the early years of the war.. The germans was just a city away from Moscow... The only reason why they didn't overrun Moscow was the united States opening another theater in Europe and the Germam army's was stretch too thin.. .

Why Poland is border to Russia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Bbbwings: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
pansophist:

Putin has also been building Russia's foreign reserve. It is now about $600billion. That's enough to weather any sanctions the west may bring up. He knew this day would come
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by obedience4(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
pansophist:

Rubbish rubbish rubbish. You crazy all what.. That Russia can survive without trading with any county.. You are high bro.. The Russia economy that hasn't grown in decades . a country that is depended on its gas export you are saying they can survie.. You dont know how ecnomies work..you said if the Russia economy collapse the united States economy collapse.. Please explained.. The united States has zero trade with Russia..

Lol, you said the Germans didn't overrun the Soviet union.. Please Google ww2 and help your self
In the early years of the war.. The germans was just a city away from Moscow... The only reason why they didn't overrun Moscow was the united States opening another theater in Europe and the Germam army's was stretch too thin.. .

Poland is border to Russia on the east.. And was also a formal Soviet union.. Russia should attack it and face the warth of NATO....
Even when Russia was Russia they couldn't even fight a war against a small serpretives in Chechnya a war that lasted over 4 years.. When the Soviet union collapsed after Russia Ukraine was the largest and biggest.. You think a war against Ukraine will be a piece of cake. Russia will be coming against a determined and well equipped Ukraine..

Stop being q Putin puppet.. A war in Europe is the least Russia economy needs ...
PS no country can survive without trading

3 Likes

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Bbbwings: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
obedience4:

Rubbish rubbish rubbish. You crazy all what.. That Russia can survive without trading with any county.. You are high bro.. The Russia economy that hasn't grown in decades .you said if the Russia economy collapse the united States economy collapse.. Please explained.. The united States has zero trade with Russia..

Why Poland is border to Russia
As always, you've been also been a victim of western narrative of WW2.

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Bbbwings: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
obedience4:

Rubbish rubbish rubbish. You crazy all what.. That Russia can survive without trading with any county.. You are high bro.. The Russia economy that hasn't grown in decades . a country that is depended on its gas export you are saying they can survie.. You dont know how ecnomies work..you said if the Russia economy collapse the united States economy collapse.. Please explained.. The united States has zero trade with Russia..

Poland is border to Russia on the east.. And was also a formal Soviet union.. Russia should attack it and face the warth of NATO....
Even when Russia was Russia they couldn't even fight a war against a small serpretives in Chechnya a war that lasted over 4 years.. When the Soviet union collapsed after Russia Ukraine was the largest and biggest.. You think a war against Ukraine will be a piece of cake. Russia will be coming against a determined and well equipped Ukraine..

Stop being q Putin puppet.. A war in Europe is the least Russia economy needs ...
PS no country can survive without trading

I wonder where your pent up energy was when these supposed good guys invaded Libya.

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bbbwings:

As always, you've been also been a victim of western narrative of WW2.

Lol, I didn't know there were versions of WW2
One thing is certain that can't be challenge..
Europe was in retreat and the Germans has taken over two thirds of Europe lands.. And the united States came into the war and together with the Allies liberated Europe... Please use your Google and search for the word D DAY..and save yourself from ignorance.

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bbbwings:

I wonder where your pent up energy was when these supposed good guys invaded Libya.

The united States wasn't interested in Libya per say..
They wear interested in Gaddafi.. The strong man who ruled Libya and was supporting terrorism.. Avail your self with Google and search for Gaddafi and its role in the growth of terrorism in the middle east.. Soon as Gaddafi died the coalition left Libya.. Note the united States didn't sent solders into Libya just military advisers and trained the Libya people to do the need full.. They only enforced a no flight zone and conducted airstrikes..

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Karnice600: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
I used to love Putin. The strong no-nonsense untouchable badass ex-KGB agent, man made of steel. A balance to world power etc etc

I thought and believed Russia to be non-expantionist. Loved that country for their resolute willpower throughout history. From the fire of Moscow to Stalin's snipers in Stalingrad, I have loved this country of theirs.

The respectable demeanor and aura he carried has been reduced to dust, revealing another power hungry, devilish Hitler.

I am horribly disturbed by his flagrant disregard for rules of engagement. One a KGB agent should know better about.

Declare recognition for parts of a sovereign State. And then decree troops be deployed into a sovereign state?

What a low-life cunning way to invade a sovereign State. Some hype it as a game of chess. I call it con.

Watching a man I so much revered talking nonsense history and making an utter fool of himself on TV. Couldn't believe it's same Vladimir Putin I could argue to the moon & back for.

Except China who's waiting to play same script on Taiwan, anybody supporting this insanity just because they hate America should have his/her head checked.

He is saying all the Anti-Putin activists can gather in one place, declare themselves a sovereign State and have other nations recognize them.

He referenced how a country can not pursue it's security to the detriment of another country, what exactly has he just done?

Well, by this provocative action of his, if Ukraine doesn't immediately formally apply to join NATO, then something is wrong.

You can imagine the idiotic comments made here by these weezkeeds and marlians, all for the hatred of America.
They just pick sides like its football talk and start analysing with the frail logic of sports betting. That's all they got. That's what they can offer. Then you got these types also, who have a hint of global politics, with shallow insight as its relates historical timeline. They so much assert themselves with arrogance and talk about the evil West, an overwhelming better China, a Powerful preferable Russia, bla bla.. But they'll kill to have a US visa.
So much nonsense on one platform.

4 Likes

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by 27Pushing30: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:

You’re brainwashed ...

Has the US not used sanction to finish Cuba all because Cuba aligned with Russia? Did the US not use CIA to cause havoc all over the world?

Please let’s be honest with ourselves

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Ubiman(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
And you think it will not affect you if the whole of Europe, Asia and North America gets engulfed by a blood war? Lol. Lazy thinker!!!

kmaster007:
Make dem fight if dem won fight
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by btoks: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cptflint:

Where is the 'A' coming from?

You want to denie lala his buffet.

The room used for this meeting is room A.
At least what has been shared.
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by btoks: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
ndo1:
UK is just NATO's lapdog.
Do you realise that UK is the 2nd biggest contributor to NATO after the US?
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Flytime: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
juman:
I like boris johnson.
I like how he talks, how he walks, how he laugh, how he sits, etc since he was mayor.
I see him more as an actor.
He is drama man that make people laugh a lot.
He is also good politician that deliver what he promised.
that's easy for you to sayvsinfe you're continents apart

I also like the guy and see him as a funny man,intact uk politicians are usually funny characters but if you actually live in the UK I don't think you'll agree with your last statement
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by angelfallz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Germany overran what?!
If not for the Soviet Union, Germany may not have been defeated during WW2.
Please correct yourself.

obedience4:
It so painful that people are not informed.. The Russia economy is in crumbles.. Funny people are hailing Putin... Will Russia with is failing economic win a war against NATO.. . the same Soviet union that the Germans overrun.if not for the united States coming into the war.. Use your phone and Google the Russia economy its GPD has been failing since 2008 when the first sanctions roll in.. Russia wants to go to war with Europe the same Europe that is it's Major trading partner.. The same Europe that buys 70 percent of it's gas.. It so funny that the people of Russia can't stand up against a terrant ..now the gas pipe line nord stream they invested Billion of dollars has just been suspended by German.. Putting the Russia economy in free fall, just because you want to satisfy your ego..
If Putin is a bad ass why don't he attack small country likes Latvia Poland are they not part of the formal Soviet union.. He can't because he knows they are part of NATO.. And attack on any NATO triggers article 20 which says an attack on one is seen as an attack on all.. If Ukraine was in NATO Putin doesn't have the bals...

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Gbagbuo247: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
I love the headline "Put-in goes-in"

By the way

it is good to have wise leaders.....,... Believe me, Russia never wanted to invade Ukraine..... If they wanted to do that, they would have done that long time ago.......... But Ukrainian alliance with American is forcing Russia to push back....... You see, when when you have biden family and other senior American and western citizen meddling in Ukrainian politics, economy and military since 2014 coup against Russia, it is only wise for Russia to take charge as Ukraine is their nextdoor neighbor..........

The only end to this crises is for Ukraine to cut their alligence with America and stay neutral as an independent country... Forget about joining NATO or Russia and stay on your own........ Russia need a buffer zone against the west and Ukraine should provide That by staying neutral.

No western power or NATO can fight Russia if they chose to invade Ukraine because of what is at stake "world nuclear war 3"....... This time around America and their western allies including [b]Russia themselves will be turned to desert overnigh[/b]t.
You said it all
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by fykes(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:

The most sensible comment here by leaps...good to know someone is at least neutral in observation

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by ndo1: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
btoks:

Do you realise that UK is the 2nd biggest contributor to NATO after the US?
I would like you to clarify this;is in terms of finance,military hardware cum technology or personels?
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by micodon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
OneCorner:
Lol, this UK sef go dey do like big bro, e no go take Russia 1day to level the whole UK

How exactly will they do it?

1. Military projection?
2. Modern weapons?
3. Information Technology?
4. Economy?
5. Geography?
6. Military numbers?
6. Etc?

You know nothing about war!

Russia is at a massive disadvantage if they have to fight any NATO member nation.

Again I say, you know nothing about war
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nothing will change even if they hold anaconda meeting

1 Like

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Bigfish121(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omo putin want war ooo.make all these western nations confront am na.After all,all of them get nuclear weapons.
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by pansophist(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bbbwings:

Putin has also been building Russia's foreign reserve. It is now about $600billion. That's enough to weather any sanctions the west may bring up. He knew this day would come

You get it. Not just their external reserve, Russia is one of the least foreign Indebted country. Also Russia is investing massively in the far Eastern region, and building the Arctic shipping route, thanks to global climate change. If the route is completed, I can only imagine the billions that would pour into Russian economy just for doing nothing other than collecting transit fees. It would reduce shipping routes between Europe and Asia, without having to pass through the suez canal.

Luhansk and Doneskt has declared independence since 2014, but I guess Putin didn't recognised them yet, he learnt a lesson with Georgian South ossetian, when the west rained sanctions upon sanctions on the economy. He has been working hard to sanction-proof Russia, and the time has come, which was yesterday when he declared the recognition of their independence. Patience is a virtue afterall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lovenorth:

Israel should stop bullying Palestine
Palestine is not a sovereign nation.
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by alcuin(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunny4lif:
UK?
Same country responsible for the death of over 100K Irish and same government that deployed massive troops to N.Ireland against their will.

Same UK that went to war with Argentina over a land that is closer to Argentina.

Lol.. same UK o
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
alcuin:

Lol.. same UK o
I swear
I just dey laugh
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Armaggedon: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:

what's the difference between this and what the west did for Kosovo?
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by almarthins(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
UK living on old glory . Make them dare Russia first

Perhaps, u no sabi history well to dey talk like that.
UK is not so weak with her queen still the most powerful monarch in the world.
Na serpent wey u don chop him head comot na that kind thing u fit say u don overcome.

Is Russia bigger than UK?
Yes geographically but no one should underestimate Britain. They can still knock a powerful blow on any nation. The only country that held German, Japanese on battle frontline during world war 2.
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Karanjarwizi: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:

The West are trying to wreck The Russian economy with sanctions and are systematically luring Putin into taking aggressive posturings on the Ukraine/NATO issue.. Obviously, Russia needs to act, but with Ukraine insistence on joining NATO, Russias actions can be used to leverage the narrative that Putin is a power hungry dictator, desperate to control all of Eastern Europe.?

Military actions taken by Russia over this, just like in the case of the invasion of cremea, provides the West with the excuse they need to increase sanctions, as they try to shut off Russias expanding energy/gas entanglement with Western Europe. Not a coincidence that this is happening after Angela Mikel..

Ya saying rubblsh ��
Re: FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine by Lovenorth: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
franciskaine:
Palestine is not a sovereign nation.
But they are human beings like anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.