Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Pal Says He's In Love With 2 Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or A Fact? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Pal Says He's In Love With 2 Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or A Fact? (878 Views)

Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / NTA24 Sports! Piece Of Crap!!! / Nollywood Full Of Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pal Says He's In Love With 2 Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or A Fact? by vescucci(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
[/color]When my pal tells me he's in love with two women at the very same time, I think he's just talking nonsense to justify his raging libido. What's more, the two girls know that they're not the only ones in his life. Now I'm wondering, are they just stark raving crazy or do they have a massive dose of inferiority complex? I mean, I sure this pal of mine doesn't really love either of them. He's just looking for casual sex and I've told him he could get that all the time without breaking the poor girls hearts. Perhaps the girls themselves don't really love him and are maybe just content with living off him, cuz he's like of generous. I'm even ashamed of him, my buddy that is, but I love this guy (no faggoty traits implied) and I can't let him confuse himself and get himself killed. I'm posting this here so he can see what other people, sane and out-of-their-minds, think. I hope he's sane enough to listen to y'all. Please help the poor schmuck![color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

My 90cm Dish And The Strong 4654x Decoder. / Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button / MTN Project Fame Audition Dates And Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.