Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) (10214 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oluomo wey be ordinary agbero sef dey knack the freshest of igbo girls anyhow grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

See hypocrisy! I guess BAT no be person father. It's even funny that most of you with failure as fathers come online to throw childish tantrums at someone who's probably more successful than all una generations combine together

You are the one who started this 'somebody's father' nonsense.

You suddenly remember that Tinubu is somebody's father. Why didn't yoir camp remember that when you were abusing Jonathan and Reno?

Is it because your camp is founded on hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Luckysbab:

You're the one complaining about someone's father being brought into a matter that concerns insulting another person's father. I'm pointing out the irony and hypocrisy; you're here saying nonsense about Jonathan and Reno. What's my business with that?!

Are you a kid or what?!

If you have no business with the abuse your camp hauls at Jonathan and Reno, then you should also not be bothered about people abusing Tinubu.

You are only being paid back in your own coins, Mr hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

You are the one who started this 'somebody's father' nonsense.

You suddenly remember that Tinubu is somebody's father. Why didn't yoir camp remember that when you were abusing Jonathan and Reno?

Is it because your camp is founded on hypocrisy?
LOL, I only pointed out your hypocrisy oga based on your earlier comment. You accused the person you quoted of insulting the OP's father forgetting that BAT whose picture is being branded about is someone's father too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Luckysbab: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

If you have no business with the abuse your camp hauls on Jonathan and Reno, then you should also not be bothered about people abusing Tinubu.

You are only being paid back in your own coins, Mr hypocrite

My camp? You're clearly disillusioned. Take care of your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

LOL, I only pointed out your hypocrisy oga based on your earlier comment. You accused the person you quoted of insulting the OP's father forgetting that BAT whose picture is being branded about is someone's father too.

Is his father contesting for president? Abusing someone contesting for political office is a norm, especially if you don't like the person. Cursing the person's father because of his views about a political candidate is very daft. Tell that to your camp of imbbeciles
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Luckysbab:

My camp? You're clearly disillusioned. Take care of your mental health.

I mean your camp of Ponmo boys. Now, don't deny your camp, boy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

Is his father contesting for president? Abusing someone contesting for political office is a norm, especially if you don't like the person. Cursing the person's father because of his views about a political candidate is very daft. Tell that to your camp of imbbeciles
If you don't want your father to be cursed, better not come online to abuse someone else's father, irrespective of your political inclination. Once you do, be ready for someone to curse your dad too. But what do I know, you're probably from SE where you guys kick una dads as a form of greeting every morning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by BigYash: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
God forbid! I will not kiss him for 10 billion dollars. OP stop insulting Nigerian women. We are not cheap.
Which one is insulting nigerian women? What of those that collect 5k to swallow cum? Na south african women? Don't generalize.. Some cheap pass 1litre of fuel. While some are still very decent.. Some will gladly suck bat ,abi vulture's mouth for 50k.. Person wen dey drink cum for 5k,na em wan regect op offer undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by joyandfaith: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
It's no secret that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the ugliest and dirtiest politician in Nigeria. But ladies, can you kiss him for 1 million dollars?

Even for #500k. Coloured teeth doesn't mean smelling teeth.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

If you don't want your father to be cursed, better not come online to abuse someone else's father, irrespective of your political inclination. Once you do, be ready for someone to curse your dad too. But what do I know, you're probably from SE where you guys kick una dads as a form of greeting every morning.

If you don't want your father to be cursed, tell him not to go into politics. If your father goes into politics and misbehaves, he will be cursed forever and the curse will affect you and his other children.

If your father isn't a politician, however, why will anybody curse him? Afterall, he isn't one of the players.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

If you don't want your father to be cursed, tell him not to go into politics. If your father goes into politics and misbehaves, he will be cursed forever and the curse will affect you and his other children.

If your father isn't a politician, however, why will anybody curse him? Afterall, he isn't one of the players.
I've said my mind bro. If you insult someone else's dad, they will insult yours too. It's give and take. Throw decency into the bin, you get equal response.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

I've said my mind bro. If you insult someone else's dad, they will insult yours too. It's give and take. Throw decency into the bin, you get equal response.

Cool. Then when they abuse Tinubu, do not complain.

If you abuse someone else's father because of his views, it makes you a fool deserving a serious bashing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

Cool. Then when they abuse Tinubu, do not complain.

If you abuse someone else's father because of his views, it makes you a fool deserving a serious bashing.
LOL, and what does your online bashing do to me? Again, if you respect your father, and don't want him to be abused, don't insult someone else's father too irrespective of your political opinion. Moroever, how has BAT offended your people? Is he your governor? Or is he the reason your state is a shit hole?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by gonkin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
They're already sucking his pee leaking sausage for 100k. It's common for these retro type ancestral pee-body relic looking ancient of days to be a pedophile.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by orisa37: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
I will do it for less than half of that. No be common kiss again.

CO-AFONJA.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Neerich1512(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Neerich1512(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
God forbid! I will not kiss him for 10 billion dollars. OP stop insulting Nigerian women. We are not cheap.
. Lori iro
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Lelelalalele: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
But you lots says the jabs will only make tinubu more popular.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lelelalalele:

Lol grin
You na badt Guy grin

Making the PEE-POO's man more popular with your numerous bashing threads.

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by nachisunday(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu my man!!He don chop 9.geria money finish This life enjoy urself to the fullest
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by nachisunday(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Op no get up-to 3,000 for him pocket talkless of account
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by ruggedboych: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

LOL, and what does your online bashing do to me? Again, if you respect your father, and don't want him to be abused, don't insult someone else's father too irrespective of your political opinion. Moroever, how has BAT offended your people? Is he your governor? Or is he the reason your state is a shit hole?

Make I even ask you a question

HAVE YOU EVER ABUSE SOMEONE'S FATHER HERE
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
ruggedboych:

Make I even ask you a question

HAVE YOU EVER ABUSE SOMEONE'S FATHER HERE
I dont do that sh*t. But anyone who does that to someone else's deserves whatever comes at him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by ruggedboych: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

I dont do that sh*t. But anyone who does that to someone else's deserves whatever comes at him.

Bro I can't read through your mind. Whatever you say. I swear you can never lie to yourself.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misterdhee1:

If you have honor for your father, you won't abuse someone's father because the person abuses Tinubu. That will make you a big fool if you do, a big fool under the control of some stupid sentiments like religion and tribalism in the 21st century. Then you are living a life of shame and disgrace.

Tinubu puts himself out to be abused.

An old man of almost 90 pretending to be 69. Yes, he deserves to be cursed.

A drug dealer, who majors in selling destructive consignments to young people to destroy them.

If you don't reject him vehemently, then it places a big question mark on your dignity as a human.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2022
mybiz234:

If you have honor for your father, you won't abuse someone's father because the person abuses Tinubu. That will make you a big fool if you do, a big fool under the control of some stupid sentiments like religion and tribalism in the 21st century. Then you are living a life of shame and disgrace.

Tinubu puts himself out to be abused.

An old man of almost 90 pretending to be 69. Yes, he deserves to be cursed.

A drug dealer, who majors in selling destructive consignments to young people to destroy them.

If you don't reject him vehemently, then it places a big question mark on your dignity as a human.
Giberrish. You don't force people to reject a candidate. The fact that you dont see any reason to support him doesn't mean others are blinded by your line of thoughts. I'm sure you're probably from one of the worst governed states in Nigeria, yet Tinubu is your Achilles heel. That one no concern me sef, but if you've the temerity to insult him, then be certain that your dad who couldn't teach you basic communication etiquettes will be insulted too. It's not even as if any member of your generation has or will ever achieve half of what BAT has achieved.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Caleb91(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
And werey go dey spread legs like mama nkechi wrapper for ordinary coke and gala
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Giberrish. You don't force people to reject a candidate. The fact that you dont see any reason to support him doesn't mean others are blinded by your line of thoughts. I'm sure you're probably from one of the worst governed states in Nigeria, yet Tinubu is your Achilles heel. That one no concern me sef, but if you've the temerity to insult him, then be certain that your dad who couldn't teach you basic communication etiquettes will be insulted too. It's not even as if any member of your generation has or will ever achieve half of what BAT has achieved.

If your father enter into politics today, they will curse the hell out of him. Even your drug dealing Tinubu said he was ready to get dirty. So cursing him is a norm, except you Tinubu supporter don't know the meaning of getting dirty.

If your father wants to do politics, let him go learn how politics work internationally so that you won't be here crying foul when your father is cursed.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Your comment puts your value into question and expose the hypocrisy of your camp of destroyers.

Your camp were all over town condemning Buruji Kashamu for drug-related offence. That same camp is campaigning for Tinubu-another drug dealer- to become president.

Looks like honour, dignity and words like that have no place in your camp, except hypocrisy, lies and deception.

Go tell your morally rotten Tinubu that age falsification is a crime in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2022
mybiz234:

Your comment puts your value into question and expose the hypocrisy of your camp of destroyers.

Your camp were all over town condemning Buruji Kashamu for drug-related offence. That same camp is campaigning for Tinubu-another drug dealer- to become president.

Looks like honour, dignity and words like that have no place in your camp, except hypocrisy, lies and deception.

Go tell your morally rotten Tinubu that age falsification is a crime in Nigeria.
LOL, an igbo man calling someone a drug-dealer! Really?? If he's a drug-dealer, how come he's been working freely since the 1990s? Is it not the same man who goes to US back and forth, and receives ambassadors in his home at will?? You guys just hate his gut and unusual political strength since that's something no igbo man can ever achieve. This is the same people who gave an internationally-acclaimed Kleptomaniac bloc votes in 2019! You guys can only bamboozle weak-minded yorubas. Not me! We can see through una hypocrisy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2022
mybiz234:

If your father enter into politics today, they will curse the hell out of him. Even your drug dealing Tinubu said he was ready to get dirty. So cursing him is a norm, except you Tinubu supporter don't know the meaning of getting dirty.

If your father wants to do politics, let him go learn how politics work internationally so that you won't be here crying foul when your father is cursed.
LOL, when you've got freedom of speech but don't cry blood when your father equally get cursed because he couldn't raise his kids to argue decently without cursing. It's a give and take situation.

A good advice though: start cursing out the useless leaders y'all have in the east who have only succeeded in making the larger population of your able-abled youths become refugees in Lagos. Maybe that's a better use of your curses grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants More Done To End Open Defecation In Nigeria / Kano LG Polls: NDLEA Screens 250 Candidates, Says Some Of Them Are Drug Addict / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.