Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out (18012 Views)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Shortlist Portal – Shortlist Is Out / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Amodsun(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
GoldenPRYM:
How can i get to this location please. I'm coming from Ajah

BOLA AHMED MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING, ZAPAS AREA OFFICE, ISALE EKO, OJA OBA, ADENIJI ADELE ROAD, LAGOS.

It's my physical verification venue

Easy, just board an Uber and give him the address, he's going to follow Google map and bring you to your desires destination
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Deepocean(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Please who has applied for the redeployment to another state entirely?

I want to know the step taken because I no longer live in the state I was when I was applying.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by fruitfulvine17: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please someone should help.... I just got to where I want to do my physical verification now. The attendant said I should go back and bring the original copy of my state of origin.... whereas I went with photocopy.... what can I do I can’t find the original anymore
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by fruitfulvine17: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
And please when is the physical verification ending so as to go get the original one
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Hermoso33: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
fruitfulvine17:
And please when is the physical verification ending so as to go get the original one
it ends on 25 of this month
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Bakerdav: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Plz after capturing bometric yesterday with finger print, no msg yet for verification day o, plz help what should I do ?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Marydolapo: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
please when is the deadline for the biometrics?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Marydolapo: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Bakerdav:
Plz after capturing bometric yesterday with finger print, no msg yet for verification day o, plz help what should I do ?

I haven't seen any address for physical verification on my portal. I did the biometrics last Friday
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by dmahn(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
fruitfulvine17:
Please someone should help.... I just got to where I want to do my physical verification now. The attendant said I should go back and bring the original copy of my state of origin.... whereas I went with photocopy.... what can I do I can’t find the original anymore

Obviously that attendant is very wicked for sending you back.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Naanlong01: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2022
I just checked my dashboard now and saw that I have been shortlisted but not been shortlisted for verification stage. What does this mean?

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by PastorFire: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Naanlong01:
I just checked my dashboard now and saw that I have been shortlisted but not been shortlisted for verification stage. What does this mean?
It means what exactly you just read.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Naanlong01: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
PastorFire:

It means what exactly you just read.

Do I still have a chance considering that biometric and physical verification exercise has closed on 27th of June
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by PastorFire: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Naanlong01:

Do I still have a chance considering that biometric and physical verification exercise has closed on 27th of June
You will have to wait and keep tab on happenings my brother.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by olusholamayor(f): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naanlong01:
same here with me.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Naanlong01: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
olusholamayor:
same here with me.

I thought I probably missed the next stage which was physical verification .
Not sure about this,I contacted them on twitter,but there was no response.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by fruitfulvine17: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good day everyone.... I want to confirm if Lagos applicant are been deployed yet
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Ugoc3(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
fruitfulvine17:
Good day everyone.... I want to confirm if Lagos applicant are been deployed yet

My sis.is a beneficiary in Lagos...not yet deployed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Enugu Government Recruitment Of Forest Guards (1700 Openings) / List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.