Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis (10542 Views)

US Oil Price Below $1 A Barrel As Storage Capacity Runs Out / Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel / Brent Crude Oil Plunges To $55 A Barrel Amid Rising Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by nuland(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Am not sure u answered my question:

So what is the antecedent of the FG that makes u feel it will use the the difference in the budget benchmark & oil price to Servicing debts, inflate the ECA(Excess Crude Account) and ensure that the masses should be the biggest beneficiaries of this windfall?

I am being diplomatic here. I mustn't hit the nail!
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by Aaay: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
It no longer has effect on Nigeria
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
angelfallz:
Did you read the article?

its because u read the article that i asked:

Is it d structure put in place by the military that has prevented governors from providing social services and becoming independent of federal allocations?

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
The article answers your question sir

lexy2014:

its because u read the article that i asked:

Is it d structure put in place by the military that has prevented governors from providing social services and becoming independent of federal allocations?
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
angelfallz:
The article answers your question sir

since u read the article, cant u use what u read to answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by Benrosaria(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Was this the plan, knowing these countries are oil leading producing countries in Europe

Weldone ooh
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by bepositive11: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Poopypants:
So Russia is finally doing that thing that they said was “Western propaganda”. Big surprise. And yet some stupid Nairalanders kept saying the US was using propaganda. Never you take this website or people here serious , they are a bunch of ignorant ones. Go to other forums and have decent, meaningful conversations with people , this particular website, breeds morons.

Which other forums? Please recommend
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please read the article and get your answer sir, I didn't post it for fancy.

lexy2014:

since u read the article, cant u use what u read to answer the question?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
angelfallz:

It's d same thing we are saying bro. since u read the article, cant u use what u read to answer the question?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2022

lexy2014:

It's d same thing we are saying bro. since u read the article, cant u use what u read to answer the question?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
angelfallz:

If u didn't post it for fancy, did u read it for fancy? If u didn't, cant u use what u read to answer the question?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by Poopypants: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
bepositive11:

reddit, a must have, and quora.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022

lexy2014:

If u didn't post it for fancy, did u read it for fancy? If u didn't, cant u use what u read to answer the question?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by Poopypants: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2022
bepositive11:

reddit, quora, xda, Discord.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by bepositive11: 2:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Poopypants:
reddit, quora, xda, Discord.

Thanks
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 3:21am On Feb 23, 2022
angelfallz:

Did u read the article for fancy?
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by nairamaniac: 4:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Poopypants:
So Russia is finally doing that thing that they said was “Western propaganda”. Big surprise. And yet some stupid Nairalanders kept saying the US was using propaganda. Never you take this website or people here serious , they are a bunch of ignorant ones. Go to other forums and have decent, meaningful conversations with people , this particular website, breeds morons.

U seem right.
Alot of trash was being said here.
But there are morons in other forums and websites too.
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by VULCAN(m): 5:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Can you point to one problem they have solved in 7yrs?

Too many of your type are out there that enable this govt to keep deceiving the people.

People that keep lying to themselves and believe that hope alone without work changes things

CaptainFM1:
Atleast, this government would stop groaning and also stop referring to past government again. Let's pray they can solve the electricity problem of this country now that they are also making good money now.
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by CaptainFM1: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2022
VULCAN:

Too many of your type are out there that enable this govt to keep deceiving the people.

People that keep lying to themselves and believe that hope alone without work changes things

Are you sure you had enough sleep?
Is it not the same thing we are saying?
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by CaptainFM1: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2022
VULCAN:

Are you sure you had enough sleep?
Is it not the same thing we are saying?
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Did u read the article for fancy?
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2022
angelfallz:

Did u read the article u posted? If u did, did u read it for fancy?
Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2022
angelfallz:

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
angelfallz:

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oh you're still here,
lexy2014:

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2022
angelfallz:
Oh you're still here,

Are u saying that despite reading the article u still can't the question? Is d question too difficult?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oh you're still here,
lexy2014:

Are u saying that despite reading the article u still can't the question? Is d question too difficult?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Oh you're still here,

Did u read the article for fancy hence your inability to answer the question?

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by angelfallz(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Oh you're still here,

lexy2014:

Re: Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Oh you're still here,

Yes I am. I can see that u still here also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BIRS Seals Fidelity, Zenith Bank, Among Others In Makurdi, Benue State (PHOTOS) / Airtel CUG / "nigeria Sat X Performing Very Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.