Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 (9685 Views)

No Pirate Attack In Q1 2022 On Nigerian Waters, First Time In 30 Years / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms / Femi Falana Asks FG To Re-open Nigerian Land Borders Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/were-expecting-twitter-to-open-nigerian-office-in-q1-2022-minister/
Why are these plonkers so obsessed with Twitter? Of all the ills bedevilling this Country? This?

1 Like

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by freshkpomo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
It be nice to even be listed on NGX.
We want more investments in Nigeria.

This is the best time to bring your investments into Nigeria.

Please bring your investments to Lagos today.

In Lagos, your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns.

We are a very hospitable people and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP. We have a vibrant population with many beaches and great food!

Please invest in Lagos today.

Thank you.
May God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

God bless Nigeria forever.

Slave
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by mmsen: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
He doesn't know...

I don't know why I'm surprised they have a habit of setting unobtainable deadlines.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Duplik8t77(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!

In Lagos, your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns. Seek help. If nigeria was a working nation, you would not be needing the peanuts Tinubu pays you to not use your brain

We are a very hospitable people and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP. We have a vibrant population with many beaches and great food!

Thank you.
May God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

you are 4 the destruction and retrogression of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
mmsen:

I don't know why I'm surprised they have a habit of setting unobtainable deadlines.
So they have an excuse... grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by FreeStuffsNG: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

Slave
cc Seun Myd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Shakur86(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Twitter wey done suspend my account for no reason
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Ecos(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin ;DThieves keep on expecting. Islamic terrorist tueh
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by CSTRR: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
I just pray that another govt takes over in 2023 after Lai Muhammed has done this.

Let me see if the same freedom he had in 2015 to insult Jonathan anyhow will be given to him again by the next govt.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Raph82(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
This rotten-brain leaders are still waiting for Twitter to come open office here, when they should be brainstorming on supplying gas to Europe to earn big foreign exchange, now that Europe is looking away from Russia as their supplier.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by naturefellow(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!

Don't mix business, politics and faith together! There's no hint of intelligence in doing that.

"I am for Tinubu" - Dead On Arrival
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by naturefellow(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Banditry, record high corruption, inflation.

But no, twitter. F-ing clowns
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by REALretep(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Misleading title.

It's Lai Mohammed...not Pantami
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Joseph08(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
When there's no constant power supply in your Corntree

Anything from Lair Mohammed is a Lie.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by MrUchenna1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
lolz, as we have been expecting steady power supply in Nigeria.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by neuf(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
mmsen:
That doesn't leave much time. Q1 is almost over.

And you cannot blame social media for African superstitious nonsense.

The young boy who killed his girlfriend for 'money ritual' did so because he was raised in an environment where logic and reason are absent, not because of 'social media'.

I have been on social media for most of my life, never once have I ever thought about engaging in 'money ritual'.

you dey mind people that blame everything on other people.
Online tutorials on how to be tech savvy and make money, shebi the boy couldn't learn that one

1 Like

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by freshkpomo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

cc
Cc Mannabbqgrill , nairalandpolicewoman , DSS , Interpol, USSR, BBC cheesy
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by timefarm(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
You are expecting, meaning it is in their hands.
Mumu government
I thought you have compelled them to do it.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Ahmeduana(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is that an achievement?
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Dawn91(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!

Thank you.
May God bless you.

[/s]

This is why I call you out for always telling lies. All the information in your website and ebook at lies too I guess

Lagos is not even in the top 10 cities in Africa

https://www.planetware.com/africa/best-cities-saf-1-34.htm

Why do you always lie alot ?
Even interms of GDP Lagos isn't the largest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.statista.com/chart/amp/26371/african-countries-with-the-highest-gdp-over-time/

You are always lying and lying I don't know why
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by gulfer: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is there any legal requirements for this, if you have not mandated others, why do you think they'll feel obligated to do your face-saving bidding on the issue. They can as well tell you they do not need to be physically on ground to provide their services....... I hope Twitter team of lawyers can actually draft a long list of what the APC living government should put in place before they're able to come down here from stable electricity to security for the workforce they engage angry angry angry angry
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by FreeStuffsNG: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

[s]This is why I call you out for always telling lies. All the information in your website and ebook at lies too I guess

Lagos is not even in the top 10 cities in Africa

https://www.planetware.com/africa/best-cities-saf-1-34.htm

Why do you always lie alot ?
Even interms of GDP Lagos isn't the largest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.statista.com/chart/amp/26371/african-countries-with-the-highest-gdp-over-time/

You are always lying and lying I don't know why[/s]

Your pride goeth before a fall.
I will no longer respond to your uncouth remarks. If you persist making uncouth remarks, I will report you to the mods in the first instance wink

For those who may be interested to find out how Lagos ranks over them all in Africa, please read it from this World Economic Forum platform.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/01/lagos-africa-startup-capital/

Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa and the economic nerve centre of Nigeria is Lagos.

If you are an investor, please bring your investment to Nigeria and the best destination is Lagos.
Thank you.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Professor of Terrorism & banditry
But if na White man country una go don dey hail Dem undecided undecided undecided

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by SmartPolician: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
If social media companies have to open physical offices in all the locations they operate, they will go broke.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Duplik8t77:
Only Vulturegrillers' association of transgenders will believe this fool
But you believed this one abi undecided

Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Theunbothered: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Audio office grin
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by Theunbothered: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!

Thank you.
May God bless you.

See as you're begging grin

Twitter will never open any office in Nigeria this year, it's not by begging, lying and crying.
Re: Pantami: We’re Expecting Twitter To Open Nigerian Office In Q1 2022 by hatchy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
smokeindasky:
07038583661. Call me and ask any question that bothers your heart
I can't even call you because I am broke. I don't have airtime. What bothers my heart is brokenness. Please dash me 10k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Our Pains Are Temporary – FG To Nigerians / FG Set For Mass Recruitment Into Security Agencies / Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.