Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd (34954 Views)

Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / Igbo-ona, Ijebu-igbo, Igbomina: Are Yoruba's Historically Tied To Igbo's / In Loving Memory Of The Late King Of Ijebu Igbo Oba Alyeluwa Joel Sowumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by imohimoh12: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
The home of real jazz in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Basheer22: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
Did you know that Ijebu-Igbo was originally founded by the Igbos from the Ika part of present day Delta state. This is the reason it is called Ijebu-Igbo.

Argue with your fore-fathers

You keep pushing Igbos towards destruction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by mema900: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Basheer22: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I wonder how many heads wey go miss road today. Bcs d crowd wey I dey see so, no bi ordinary crowd. Some cum harvest organ, some cum dey skullarship since awolowo gave dem skullarship.
Before head na 20k but after today na barzar dem go do,just bend down select head of 10k

There is a reason why your equals in life have l surpassed you. There is a reason why those around you are in poverty. There is a reason why you find it hard to make progress. Stupidity like this makes you a constant failure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
Did you know that Ijebu-Igbo was originally founded by the Igbos from the Ika part of present day Delta state. This is the reason it is called Ijebu-Igbo.

This man very funny..lol....
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
heniford2:
Yoruba should ask themselves how come this ijebu-igbo of a name it suppose to be jebu-igbo not Ijebu-igbo undecided yeye
face your front..Not everything you must comment on..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by DEROX: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
TotoGame:
"Ijebu-igbo"

Afonjas are really obsessed with Igbos ...they wanna be like us by all means
ase igbo means bush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
adioolayi:
May your reign be long... Kabiyesi
Amin..

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Danny50: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Man of the people and a voice to the voiceless
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by sinkhole: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
heniford2:
Yoruba should ask themselves how come this ijebu-igbo of a name it suppose to be jebu-igbo not Ijebu-igbo undecided yeye
"ije ibu - the part in the bush" = ijebu-igbo

"Ije ibu" = food for the god of the sea!

Igbo = bush
Not the Igbo = tribe!

Though I know I am wasting my time explaining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Ijebu Igbo... God forbid
wetin be God forbid? You know get your own township?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by emmanuelbrown26: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:

There is a reason why your equals in life have l surpassed you. There is a reason why those around you are in poverty. There is a reason why you find it hard to make progress. Stupidity like this makes you a constant failure.
Instead of u to go and preach to your skullarship brethren u are here ranting

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I wonder how many heads wey go miss road today. Bcs d crowd wey I dey see so, no bi ordinary crowd. Some cum harvest organ, some cum dey skullarship since awolowo gave dem skullarship.
Before head na 20k but after today na barzar dem go do,just bend down select head of 10k
please face your front..Not every post you must comment.. Abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

worry about people dying like mosquitoes in southeast. I'm sure this dumb blockhead is typing this in his sit at home room

if them born you well, go outside if ipob won't use you to do suya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
TotoGame:
"Ijebu-igbo"

Afonjas are really obsessed with Igbos ...they wanna be like us by all means
You don't know the meaning of Igbo..You're saying Igbo.. Ignorance of meaning..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by mema900: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by heniford2: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
sinkhole:
"ije ibu - the part in the bush" = ijebu-igbo

"Ije ibu" = food for the god of the sea!

Igbo = bush
Not the Igbo = tribe!
is that what you where told undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So this was the reason why they shut down schools in Ogun state
He concerned you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by OneCorner: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Lol, if it’s s good news, you’ll remember ijebu are not Yorubas but if it’s a bad news, then they are afonjaz
Hypocrisy reeks off your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by SweetVibe: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
guyyy.....you no get joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by mema900: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Danny50:
Man of the people and a voice to the voiceless

Man of the people and he has such multitude of poverty around him?
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by mema900: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
MrGistGuy:
okay boss...

Oya delete that begging post let me delete all where i mentioned ur name...

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by foleskay(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ijebu ode and ijebu igbo.. The two ijebus dreaded by their fellow Yoruba people. Dem get correct money ritual charm. Mehn grin

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by adeoba2008(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
I still remember that night when the late king died on Ileya day. It was not funny when they were looking for strangers for sacrifice
Thank God the town is having a new Oba.

2 Likes

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
I really acknowledge the governor of ogun state for achieving this success in my township, despite many years of abandonment of the kinship.. I pray the times of this Royal bring growth and development and peace and unity in the community.. I also pray,many developmental project and infrastructural development that develop town to cities are provided.. So really happy for this development.. I pray to see more in life in my township.. Congrat the new royal king,your times will bring peace,unity,growth and development to the cities..May God help us..Amin..
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Candidlady: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:

Watch em come for your head

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by streetsoldier1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:

ok, let me educate your forefathers.... Ijebu land has different parts, the part that stay in the city is Ijebu ode, as at the time of classigication, the ones around undeveloped area regarded as bush area are the ones in present day Ijebu-igbo (Undeveloped part of ijebu), the ones that stay around the riverine area that stretched from ondo are called Ijebu waterside ( ibiade, abigi, efire, makun omi)

2 Likes

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by tito44: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basheer22:

You keep pushing Igbos towards destruction.

can you destroy the igbos?? abeg run comot for here. U and ur entire generations + tribe too small
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Basheer22: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Instead of u to go and preach to your skullarship brethren u are here ranting

By the powers of the Almighty, by the powers which control the Heavens and the Earth, you will forever serve those who are beneath you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suitor Dies In Katsina Marriage Flogging Game / African Art / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.