Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd (34957 Views)

Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / Igbo-ona, Ijebu-igbo, Igbomina: Are Yoruba's Historically Tied To Igbo's / In Loving Memory Of The Late King Of Ijebu Igbo Oba Alyeluwa Joel Sowumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by obasi101(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
oladejie:
After 28 good years!!! It is worth rolling on the floor...

Affordable UK used laptop is available...
Brand: Sony
Processor: Intel corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Bluetooth: yes
Webcam: yes
DVD ROM: yes
Original charger: yes
Price: 60k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4

Send me more photos on WhatsApp 08161532304
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by thunderbabs: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
Did you know that Ijebu-Igbo was originally founded by the Igbos from the Ika part of present day Delta state. This is the reason it is called Ijebu-Igbo.

Argue with your fore-fathers

Hmmm, otunba lamba
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Badonasty(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don know say na abusi dem go use….OOU students go full there

1 Like

Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by timefarm(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:

You mean your mother is a bastard and ur father once a highway robber?? No wonder it runs on your blood
Now you are mad as well.

Take your medicine appropriately.

Bastard child.
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
adeoba2008:
I still remember that night when the late king died on Ileya day. It was not funny when they were looking for strangers for sacrifice
Thank God the town is having a new Oba.

Baba, you were there 28years ago when the previous Orimolusi died? E ka le sir....mi mo fo baba baami niwen grin
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Bluntemperor: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
aycorporat:
This shows that the Oba elect is indeed a popular Royal father.
Can the same be said of others who forcefully lord it over their subjects

Popularity is not the only yardstick for a better reign,for you know a good person during tough times . Awujale readily comes to mind during the dark days of Nigeria- Abacha,the man who stole Nigeria blind!
Awujale of Ijebuland refused the Abacha invitation to Abuja for a nonsense show on his television!
If he had mess himself,those Politicians seeking fatherly endorsement would not go to Ijebu-Ode- at all.
I wish the incoming King a good rein!
Congratulations to him.
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pholadime:
I'm proud to be an ijebu man, especially from ijebu igbo.

Eweso wink
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I don't mean it like that. I had terrible experience in 1986 when I temporarily lived there as a kid. Was supposed to be be a long-term thing but we ran away after 7 days. My parents and siblings. We ran faster than our legs could carry us
very sorry for the experience..
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

the truth you hear from East wasted your kinsmen in millions in 1967-70, the truth still continue to waste your youths and place your lord and savior in southeast in zoo prison

keep your useless truth to southeast
Afonjas with loud mouth, I sight u
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Afonjas with loud mouth, I sight u

at 26years your IQ is still crawling with 15th century, no wonder you're happy with your foolishness
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Digmygold: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
TotoGame:
"Ijebu-igbo"

Afonjas are really obsessed with Igbos ...they wanna be like us by all means

Receive small sense nah. "Igbo" means forest. Maybe obsessed with your "baboons of the forest" hilarious antics.
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Simbrixton(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
TotoGame:
"Ijebu-igbo"

Afonjas are really obsessed with Igbos ...they wanna be like us by all means
half of igbo are binis the other half are igalas
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Simbrixton(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2022
sisisioge:

Eweso wink
awareyen
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by aycorporat(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Popularity is not the only yardstick for a better reign,for you know a good person during tough times . Awujale readily comes to mind during the dark days of Nigeria- Abacha,the man who stole Nigeria blind!
Awujale of Ijebuland refused the Abacha invitation to Abuja for a nonsense show on his television!
If he had mess himself,those Politicians seeking fatherly endorsement would not go to Ijebu-Ode- at all.
I wish the incoming King a good rein!
Congratulations to him.
hmmmm
I agree with you on that sir.
Awujale stood out during those dark days as some Obas disrespected the throne which made the late Human Rights Lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi to declare that he will never prostrate for any Yoruba King again.

I wish him a good reign as well
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by adeoba2008(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
sisisioge:

Baba, you were there 28years ago when the previous Orimolusi died? E ka le sir....mi mo fo baba baami niwen grin
Do your findings. It was on Ileya night. I am from Itale Ojowo. Very close to the palace.
Re: The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd by Caphive: 3:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats to HRM Oba Lawrence Adebajo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suitor Dies In Katsina Marriage Flogging Game / African Art / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.