Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

African Cities With The Highest GDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Cities With The Highest GDP (3032 Views)

Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015) / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria / Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by gidgiddy: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Despite its high crime rate and and the dark days of apartheid, South Africa still remains the richest country in Africa

Fairplay to them
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by leksite120(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]i dont think you get it, and probably never will get it
You're the one not getting it, Dangote paved the way for his success and he deserves it, no other Nigerian deserves being the richest than him. He worked, if it's that easy, other Africans would've been ahead of him since all these years, forget any government support or something.

1 Like

Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
here we go again. insults. it shows the level of your IQ. undecided

If you can't afford dangote cement or sugar, keep quiet and let Yoruba and Hausa buy them.

If you are ashamed an Hausa is better in business that all ibo business, let shame make you work harder
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by leksite120(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2022
SlyDev:

If you can't afford dangote cement or sugar, keep quiet and let Yoruba and Hausa buy them.

If you are ashamed an Hausa is better in business that all ibo business, let shame make you work harder
Just look at the thread where they said Airpeace increased his flight fee by 100% increment. None of them voiced that it's too much, the only excuse they have was that, it's because of buhari's policy, but If Dangote add 200 on his cement price, it'll be monopoly and government favoritism .

And it's also important to note that this notion of Dangote's monopoly and hatred towards him was brought by Nnamdi Kanu on his Radio Biafra. Since then, they've been circulating it.

2 Likes

Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
SlyDev:

please just stick to your Igbo versus Yoruba bashing and abuses. That is the only thing you are good at. dont reply me with these you funny responses before i fall sick. tongue tongue tongue
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
leksite120:
You're the one not getting it, Dangote paved the way for his success and he deserves it, no other Nigerian deserves being the richest than him. He worked, if it's that easy, other Africans would've been ahead of him since all these years, forget any government support or something.
You still don't get it. Look at your response and look at what i have been writing do they tally be honest to yourself.
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
SlyDev:

Why can't your leader who are from the smartest tribe in Africa do this? You cannot give what you don't have, igbo don't understand democracy and leadership. You blame Tinubu but not the leaders you elected in alaigbo

Yoruba leaders are wise, smart and sophisticated, they have been practising good governance for the past 400 years, appoint Yoruba a leader of an organisation and watch it progress, give igbo man Lagos and he will turn it to Abia in 4 years

Learn from us and select a good leader, stop blaming us we are not your elders
How come you're not replicating this in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun cause i fail to see any of them on the list and even if we make the list 30 I'm sure they won't be any SW State but they will be an igboid state(Rivers)
You all like bragging with Lagos... I'm not surprised, apart from Lagos you have nothing.
Thankfully the Niger delta is far developed than the west if you remove Lagos and Rivers...we still beat you guys hands down.
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
How come you're not replicating this in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun cause i fail to see any of them on the list and even if we make the list 30 I'm sure they won't be any SW State but they will be an igboid state(Rivers)
You all like bragging with Lagos... I'm not surprised, apart from Lagos you have nothing.
Thankfully the Niger delta is far developed than the west if you remove Lagos and Rivers...we still beat you guys hands down.
I know you are igbo but still Yoruba land minus Lagos which is still Yoruba land is better than both igboland and SS

1 Like

Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
SlyDev:
I know you are igbo but still Yoruba land minus Lagos which is still Yoruba land is better than both igboland and SS
hahahaha in your dreams.
If you minus Lagos and we minus Rivers the SS will still top you guys so just know that and know peace
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
leksite120:
Just look at the thread where they said Airpeace increased his flight fee by 100% increment. None of them voiced that it's too much, the only excuse they have was that, it's because of buhari's policy, but If Dangote add 200 on his cement price, it'll be monopoly and government favoritism .

And it's also important to note that this notion of Dangote's monopoly and hatred towards him was brought by Nnamdi Kanu on his Radio Biafra. Since then, they've been circulating it.

Someone said igbo have not evolved from prehistory tribal and religion mentality and the person is right.

Kanu is the true picture of igbo people, what ever he says is on every mind of igbo
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
hahahaha in your dreams.
If you minus Lagos and we minus Rivers the SS will still top you guys so just know that and know peace

You are igbo but because of the respect I have for the SS, I will ignore this

Yoruba land is better than SS land
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by LILTJAY: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
hahahaha in your dreams.
which ss?
Delta or edo or bayelsa or cross river or akwaibom lol...
Only rivers is developed in the ss
Begore you start talking, just know I have been to these states. .
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by FallenShitHole: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Over to the jews without a single city on the list. Them go say na afonja media compose am
The economy of the ghetto called Lagos is made possible by Igbos and their businesses.
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
which ss?
lol just like people have been to the west n found out it underdeveloped apart from Lagos.

If you remove Lagos and we remove Rivers..we still top u.

Delta is better than Ogun
Akwa Ibom is better than Our
Edo is better than Ondo
Bayelsa is better than Ekiti
Cross River is better than Kwara

Go and ask anywhere.
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
which ss?
And just know have also been to your sw states....very underdeveloped esp Ekiti nd Osun pigholes they are
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by LILTJAY: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
And just know have also been to your sw states....very underdeveloped esp Ekiti nd Osun pigholes they are
apart from Rivers, the ss is a shithole. ..
Upon all the oil...
Shithole region grin
Even rivers self is only portharcourt..
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
Upon all the oil...
Shithole region grin
lol come to Uyo let me show you what a clean and beautiful city embodies
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by LILTJAY: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol come to Uyo let me show you what a clean and beautiful city embodies
I have been there. . Apart from roads, nothing again
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
Upon all the oil...
Shithole region grin
lol come to Uyo let me show you what a clean and beautiful city embodies.
Cause I know u don't have that in the west

Ask those who have been to your and they will unsentimentally tell you that no were in the SW not even Lagos is as clean as Uyo one bit.

No wonder for the past 6 years we have won the cleanest city in Nigeria back to back to back to back to back to back.

First try to beat that before comparing us with your Osun, Ondo, ogun, Oyo Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by LILTJAY: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol come to Uyo let me show you what a clean and beautiful city embodies.
Cause I know u don't have that in the west

Ask those who have been to your and they will unsentimentally tell you that no were in the SW not even Lagos is as clean as Uyo one bit.

No wonder for the past 6 years we have won the cleanest city in Nigeria back to back to back to back to back to back.

First try to beat that before comparing us with your Osun, Ondo, ogun, Oyo Ekiti.
every part of Nigeria has clean places, so I dont know what you are tryna say
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
every part of Nigeria has clean places, so I dont know what you are tryna say
And yet those parts never successfully won the cleanest city in Nigeria six times in a row. Akwa ibom must be magic then.
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
I have been there. . Apart from roads, nothing again
Yes but at least we all knows that city is at the top 6 best NIGERIAn cities and apart from Lagos, I can't find any SW cities in it ...ask any body
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by LILTJAY: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Yes but at least we all knows that city is at the top 6 best NIGERIAn cities and apart from Lagos, I can't find any SW cities in it ...ask any body
ibadan is better than that dry city
Re: African Cities With The Highest GDP by ifiokjohn(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
ibadan is better than that dry city
lol in ur dreams. And thank God statistics do not support that claim.
Do a random research of 50 people and ask them Uyo or ibadan I assure you 35 will choose Uyo. Even use nairaland as a case study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Never Saw Peter Obi Coming, He Took Us All By Surprise, The Only Mistake We M / Peace Accord At Icc: Tinubu Humbled And Appears Uncomfortable / Vocabularies Made Popular By Nigerian Leaders Erom 80s Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.