Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South (42306 Views)

El-Rufai, APC NW Caucus Demanded Key Positions From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by rave1049: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Interesting.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Validated:
I hope they did not forget to zone all offices occupied by Muslims to Christians and vice-versa. That is the only equitable thing to do.
Na your mama born you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
If Tinubu is made President, it means

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Power shifts to the north
Another Muslim- 8 years

This equals to 24 years in a multi-religious country.

TINUBU IS A NO NO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by solochris(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT 23 no shaking
Biafool pigs can wail to death, they are inconsequential 5%ter and those worthless, braindead slum dwellers will remain so forever
GOD BLESS BAT, MAY HIS HATERS NEVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN

All these racial abuse just because of politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Did you smoke our mmpuru miri before coming here. ? It's called common sense na,it shouldn't be that hard. Use your deep thinking and extraordinary skill set to better your village. What concern exclusive sense to igbos and my hailing better person. ? what do you even mean by sense is exclusive to igbos? is sense an igbo word or an igbo discovery? So as an Igbo boy born and bred up in the west,speaks 99percent yoruba language and 20percent igbo, infact even Oyenized in ikotun meaning igbo boy with ikotun blood and yoruba sense, does that make my tribe a loser? come why are you confusing me? If I invoke shamelessness on you now,they will ban me..respect yourself ooo this guy..take your 7th abi 8th sense somewhere else and tell us how to reduce traffic in ikotun and lastly..enemies make me stronger!

Sheggy13:

You indirectly imply Akeredolu cannot be a Yoruba person and still have sense but that having sense is exclusive to Igbos. You create unnecessary enemies for yourselves with stupid comments like these.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
with all do respect don't you have shame , fear of God

If you are opportune to vote
You will vote tinubu

Smh
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Nonexisting: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
solochris:

All these racial abuse just because of politics?
He is an ediot, can't you see?
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by uthlaw: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
Point of correction:
South south.
you better go to PDP for ticket!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Awon eleribu PDP

uthlaw:
you better go to PDP for ticket!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by foreshore(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
APC Zones 2023 Presidency To South, Chairmanship To North

https://punchng.com/apc-govs-initially-divided-over-convention-date-says-el-rufai/

Una don fail already
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by ButterBurger: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Where are below ambassadors, abeg shey kogi na south ni
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Fathai(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin grin grin
I like the fact that Igbo now know the real enemy is the Hausa Fulani
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by mastermaestro(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
BabaIbo:

FYI, Tinubu your boss is out of the discussion because he is a Muslim and Buhari is a Muslim.

For El Rufai to announce it, it is predictable that the vice from North will likely be a Muslim and your common sense should tell you a Muslim-Muslim in a country like Nigeria can't work i.e it DOA.

Always think abeg, your Oga f up, he for just siddon behind and support somebody but now he brought out his best cards early, which is not good in games.

Your analysis is the most logical on this thread, believe me. You are spot on! It’s definitely going to be a Southern Christian pairing with a Northern Muslim. Definitely!
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Realist12: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
After this election I'm certain Tinubulogy will be a study

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
I just read that APGA zoned thiers to the yeast..wonderful..so ipob go rule at last..i hear they control the economy of nigeria..that anytime dey do lockdown nija losses trillions of dollars..congrats pigs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT 23 no shaking
Biafool pigs can wail to death, they are inconsequential 5%ter and those worthless, braindead slum dwellers will remain so forever
GOD BLESS BAT, MAY HIS HATERS NEVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN
After making all these noise and BAT didn't win
Politics is like a bet, guy no sure game
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by moshino(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
LegendHero:

You have time to be responding to these Meth addicts.

Few weeks ago it’s Amaechi that they milked dry, last week it’s Emefiele, next week might be Ngige.

We have to keep them busy online so they won’t have much time to do the real politicking.

How did the past presidents make your life better?

If you have a medical emergency of N5m, will you live or die?

Can you afford to send your children to a good private school, or abroad for schooling?

What's the security situation in your country?

Do you have 24/7 power supply?

Do you have good healthcare system?

What is the employment and wage level in your country?

How does hating your fellow man/woman, because they come from a different tribe, or different religion, better you as a human being?

The politicians you're dying for, are friends with each other, regardless where they come from, they share your commonwealth amongst themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Rayzoom: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
You're the biggest fool of all time.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by osazsky(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Ameachi/El Rufai
or
PYO/Zulum

To Hell with Mr Fight Dirty
wat of bello/ SANWOLU
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by BabaIbo: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Use your spare time to do little research.
Muslim-Muslim ticket will win with Landslide.
It can work. Who told you that there are no Christians in the north that are members of APC?, Yakubu Dogara is Christian, Boss Mustapha is Christian, Babachil Lawal is a Christian, Plateau State Governor is what?

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in Redeemed. Technically, Tinubu's family is a Christian

Are you OK? Stop living in denial please.

The outgoing person is a Muslim.
Did you hear what APC official said the roles will be flipped between north and south?
So many odds against him.

A Muslim-Muslim ticket can't work, stop trying hard to convince yourself.

One sacrosanct thing I know is APC's presidential candidate OR next election will definitely be a Christian with a Northern Muslim.
This is the only thing I am sure of about APC presentation for the next election, I don't know of any other thing.

Anyway, zombies are irredeemable, so believe wetin you wan believe abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by BabaIbo: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I totally agree with you bro

Yeah, thanks.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by BabaIbo: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
mastermaestro:

Your analysis is the most logical on this thread, believe me. You are spot on! It’s definitely going to be a Southern Christian pairing with a Northern Muslim. Definitely!

That is just it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by fyneguy: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Franking:
It should be specifically to the South East. Obasanjo took the turn of the South West, isn't that obvious?

Tinubu and Osinbajo should kiss the truth and live.

Lol APC will give the ticket to the Southern zone, where they are popular and will get high number of votes. SS and SE cannot give them the numbers. The Party is not stupid enough to do that

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by VaselineCrew: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

To God be the glory

God will not be mocked abeg.

Ordinary water, none of your leaders can provide, but you are here calling on God.

Do you think if God was in charge, we won’t have water supply to our houses?

You steal and kill, put the masses under intense suffering.

You hail a theif that took bullion van to his house on election eve and then you call on God to bless the thief.

That Nigeria is upside down should not come as a shock to an outside observer, because the people themselves, people like you in the majority will keep pulling the country down into the abyss, walahi!!!

People like you that entered gutter to celebrate a politician, mixing with all the poo and pee, because thats the direction your brains lead una

Ordinary water you don’t have.

Where did you get water to bathe this morning? Did you use tanker water? Or was it bore hole? Or was it government supplied?

You see water tankers going to deliver water to people, even in banana island in Lagos.

Suffering and Smiling, living fake life on the internet, when ordinary water you don’t have.

You Nigerians make me sick, evil bunch!!!

All you guys ever do is bash other tribes, while your country continues to burn.

No debates on policy, strategy, nothing...

You all just win elections by calling people Afonja, yamari and the rest. That is all your peanut brains can handle, now shout IPOB!

The day I leave this country for good, I will praise you God like I never have before, because it seems Nigeria is meant for the most evil of hearts.

Imagine last time, you people went and elected a freakiiing coup plotter, like?

Is that one jazz?

Somebody was a dictator, and part of a coup. Something that is a grave offense, yet una still go bring an come manage, as per “suffering and smiling”

Other humans with functional brains in other countries were asking, how can Nigerians elect a former dictator, but of course, Nigerians were here doing owambe.

To hell with your apc and pdp, Tinubu and Atiku, nonsense!

Call me a wailer, but after that, you will still go to bed without electricity, unless you decide to power your gen.

A gathering of apes masquerading as humans is what this country is.

Country of the Apes!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by LikeAking: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2022
The masses pls stop falling hand.

This men are fighting for dia destines.

De no send any body.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Jostoman: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

To God be the glory

PDP should continue with their own plan of thrown their tickets open. Buhari should sign electoral bill first.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Jostoman: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2022
PDP should stick to their own game plan they should not fall for APC mind game.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Jostoman: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
APC Zones 2023 Presidency To South, Chairmanship To North

https://punchng.com/apc-govs-initially-divided-over-convention-date-says-el-rufai/
APC are only trying to play mind games with PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.