Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South (42304 Views)

El-Rufai, APC NW Caucus Demanded Key Positions From Tinubu / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by HIPROFILE(m): 5:08am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

We all reserve the right to support whosoever we like but make we deh think right cos as e be even Buhari no fit support Tinubu because he know what his eyes have seen and how uneasy its has been for a man of his age rule over this country at this time. Nigeria can not afford yet another bedridden president

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Sonyboom765: 5:09am On Feb 23, 2022
This one na rubbish talk.
The 2023 Nigeria President no Igbo can be in the top 3 when result is declared

[s]
Str8talk21:
I don't know why most deluded Nigerians are masturbating on the Tinubu or Osinbanjo Presidency come 2023 because the candidacy of Osibanjo is not acceptable because his election as president cone 2023 is tantamount to d Third term of President Buhari, that's characterized majorly by ethnocentrism, followed by religious bigotry, nepotism, ineptitude, paddy paddy govt, cluelessness an innate and deep-seated show of bitterness and hatred for the Southeast region. Thus, many concerned Nigerians that reads in-between the lines wants someone that will probe this failed govt and d atrocities it has committed. While going for Tinubu will be like replacement of an ancestor with another ancestor. To put a death-nail in this whole nauseating clamour for either of the two, are they both not from the Southwest region. Is the presidency of Nigeria meant to be a ping pong between the Northwest and the Southwest? Abéggīí, make the dumb ones amongst us to go and get sense.
The next presidency MUST come from the Southeast to reformat the madness we are all suffering from , from sick, incoherent, near vegetable president who ONLY sees his presidency to satisfy the interest of the North, especially the Northwest of Fulani extraction.
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Sonyboom765: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Igbos telling what Buhari they love to hate will do lol.

HIPROFILE:

We all reserve the right to support whosoever we like but make we deh think right cos as e be even Buhari no fit support Tinubu because he know what his eyes have seen and how uneasy its has been for a man of his age rule over this country at this time. Nigeria can not afford yet another bedridden president
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by NyamiriFlathead: 5:14am On Feb 23, 2022
moshino:

How did the past presidents make your life better?

If you have a medical emergency of N5m, will you live or die?

Can you afford to send your children to a good private school, or abroad for schooling?

What's the security situation in your country?

Do you have 24/7 power supply?

Do you have good healthcare system?

What is the employment and wage level in your country?

How does hating your fellow man/woman, because they come from a different tribe, or different religion, better you as a human being?

The politicians you're dying for, are friends with each other, regardless where they come from, they share your commonwealth amongst themselves.
trash again, alaye comot for my front jare
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Fathai:
I like the fact that Igbo now know the real enemy is the Hausa Fulani
Our enemies are those who do not want us to progress. They are only our enemies if they stand in between us and progress. anyone can be an enemy to us and equally anyone can be a friend.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:22am On Feb 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Loud it

tongue
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by BoBiafra(m): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Anytime ; I think about Nigeria situation; I go cum light up my gboli ;begin sing this song grin
"No chains around my feet but I’m not free, I know I am bound here in captivity, I never know happiness, I never know what sweet caress is, still I’ll be always laughing like a clown!”

Bob Marley!

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Karlosorji(m): 5:28am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

South South just finished their tenure with Jonathan
they still have 4 yrs
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Bashir75: 5:33am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

No party will zone to South East...

Stone vs APC in South East

South East people will vote for Stone

WHAT'S OUR PROBLEM IF YOU VOTE FOR YOUR DEAD BIAFRAN ANCESTORS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Dem no dey Check am.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by BoBiafra(m): 5:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Karlosorji:
they still have 4 yrs

What about North/North ?
I wonder why -Nigeria forget to add that one nah grin
Just deliberately, scatter the southerners ,into pieces ;divide and scatter for exploitation ,create hatred ,and suspicion ;and disunity amongst them ,then conquer them; control all there resources ,create a fraudulent, central unitary system of government (via) a fraudulent 1999 constitution ,let the Caliphate control every thing and power, create a fraudulent census count ;fake majority =Northern population; without any facts ;Nice one Northerners grin
South/South ko South/South ni grin
Typical slave master relationship.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by sokera: 5:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Everywhere is quiet means the Presidency has been actually zoned to the south - west because if it was south- east by now you will be hearing it all over the news they will be bragging … APC won’t be stupid to zone their presidency to the zone that never supported the party …
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:

You have time to be responding to these Meth addicts.

Few weeks ago it’s Amaechi that they milked dry, last week it’s Emefiele, next week might be Ngige.

We have to keep them busy online so they won’t have much time to do the real politicking.
E go clear for you eyes, this is your next president, hope you are preparing to move to SDP

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:51am On Feb 23, 2022
If they are greedy enough let them give it to South West... let's see how North will vote for against their own in another party
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:

You have time to be responding to these Meth addicts.

Few weeks ago it’s Amaechi that they milked dry, last week it’s Emefiele, next week might be Ngige.

We have to keep them busy online so they won’t have much time to do the real politicking.
you sound like u already know the winner. Oga slow down and open your eyes and ears clearly. The 2023 election is going to be a shocker to all, including noise makers on NL

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Franking: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol APC will give the ticket to the Southern zone, where they are popular and will get high number of votes. SS and SE cannot give them the numbers. The Party is not stupid enough to do that

One expects both APC and PDP to zone it to the South East as was done to the South West in 1999 and 2003.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Shevchenkko: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Southwest did their tenure with Obj

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Felixabel(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Bros wise up, i believe you are a youth, stop campaigning for an ancestors to rule this nation.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by freemi(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Another round of wailing for Meth addicts.

I hope they can also muster the courage to make PDP also zone it to the South instead of Obi Pandora the cry baby hiding under Atikulation or begging for it to be zoned on a platter.

it's like u dnt know the meaning of south
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by egunna(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
APC Zones 2023 Presidency To South, Chairmanship To North

https://punchng.com/apc-govs-initially-divided-over-convention-date-says-el-rufai/
NDIGBO,APC HAS DO E IT OOOO,THEY HAVE ZONED D PRESIDENCY TO THE SOUTH,PREPARE YOUR SELVES TO SLUG IT OUT WITH YOUR FELLOW SOUTHERNERS.THE NORTH IS NO LONGER YOUR PROBLEM OOOO.OR U ARE STILL WAITING FOR TO BE MICRO ZONED TO EBONYI?WE HAVE DONE THE BEST WE CAN,LET YOUR HARD WORK AND BEHAVIOUR SPEAK AND WORK FOR U NOW

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by MMWandali: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Does it mean that yahaya Bello is out of the race automatically!!
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Lovenorth: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Congratulations to our lovely Jagaban
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Lovenorth: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2022
BabaIbo:
And it will be a Southern Christian...

This is a chest pain to Tinubu and his supporters.
North would not vote for a Christian over Muslim
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Mordson: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Use your spare time to do little research.
Muslim-Muslim ticket will win with Landslide.
It can work. However, Who told you that there are no Christians in the north that are members of APC?, Yakubu Dogara is Christian, Boss Mustapha is Christian, Babachil Lawal is a Christian, Plateau State Governor is what?

Moreover, Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in Redeemed. Technically, Tinubu's family is a Christian

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
In a.p.c?
We are talking about a.p.c here.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by BabaIbo: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Lovenorth:

North would not vote for a Christian over Muslim

Who is this one?
They don't need 100% votes...

BTW, South won't vote a Muslim over a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.