Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South (42297 Views)

El-Rufai, APC NW Caucus Demanded Key Positions From Tinubu / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by MoIbrahim: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Ameachi/El Rufai
or
PYO/Zulum

To Hell with Mr Fight Dirty

Go and watch the video, he said I'm ready for their dirty fight.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by eeetuk(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2022
"The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has zoned its 2023 Presidential ticket to the South while the Chairman of the party in the March 26 convention will come from the North."

Very shameful to hear a major political party to public announced it has zoned 2023 party flag bearer. first, it is unconstitutional. Second, i am so happy the presidency of Nigeria is not zoned, but the party flag bearer. I hope the reader of this story should know that APC does not zone the Presidency of Nigeria, but the party flag bearer. And please take note. And third, I hope PDP will not follow APC route. PDP should conduct party primaries and who ever emerges as a winner, gets the ticket to represent the party in 2023 presidential elections.

This announcement by APC that it has zoned 2023 party flag bearer to the south, should bring good news to PDP for many reasons. First, all the metrics for 2023 presidential elections in Nigeria are in favor of PDP winning presidency of Nigeria. Second, President Buhari job approval has tanked to 17%.

90% of Nigerians are dissatisfied with the direction Nigeria is heading under President Buhari, according to research studies. Unemployment rate in Nigeria is 33 %. Security situation in Nigeria has become worst under Buhari.

This begs one question: Who wants the next president of Nigeria to be headed by APC? I cannot see it!
Finally, the only way PDP can lose 2023 presidential election is to nominate its party flag bearer from Southeast. And here is why:
1.In 2003 presidential election, Buhari/Chuba Okadigbo got obliterated in defeat
2. In 2007 Presidential election, Buhari / Edwin Ume Ezeoke got obliterated in defeat
3. in 2015 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar/ Peter Obi got obliterated in defeat

When are we going to learn from past mistake?
So, my advice to PDP, pick a northern Muslim man or woman and South/South candidate, the result will be victory.

1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by donb06: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Sheggy13:

You indirectly imply Akeredolu cannot be a Yoruba person and still have sense but that having sense is exclusive to Igbos. You create unnecessary enemies for yourselves with stupid comments like these.

From all the comments from page one... It is just this comment u saw.... ok... Comtinue seeing... U go dey alright las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Sannisege: 2:16am On Feb 23, 2022
Ilaje1:
Tinubu needs to step down for PYO or another Christian candidate. We can't have a Muslim for 8 years for another Muslim to take over. It's only apt to rotate.
How many muslims have ruled your Enugu or Abia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Sannisege: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If Tinubu is made President, it means

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Power shifts to the north
Another Muslim- 8 years

This equals to 24 years in a multi-religious country.

TINUBU IS A NO NO
So why are you supporting Atiku? Or is Atiku a catholic?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by greatness77: 2:41am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
North West (2015 to 2023) =>> South West from May 29, 2023 and APC issagoal.

Great!!
#Iyanumashele

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant and visionary leader.
He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

My appeal to all fellow patriotic Nigerians is to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
pampas president, u guys should build a mini toilet
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 23, 2022
APC has no zoning in their constitution. Only PDP has zoning.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Shikena(m): 2:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Sannisege:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by greatness77: 3:08am On Feb 23, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Igbos should just forget presidency and focus on Biafra. No igbo man or woman dead or alive deserves to rule this country.
this is exatly my opinion, our people are are soooooo!! Greedy GOD FORBIDE,puting two hand in the mouth, igbos suppose concentrate on importing SAM Batteries and heavy artillery dis is what we need not useless president dat will still send fulani soldiers to kill us, i developed hatred towards nigeria when i was 14years after reading the history of biafra war, Imagine the people that killed us in 1967 and have sent soldiers again to kill us chaii!!! Nigeria is an evil country, may the wrath of the most high remain in nigeria, GOD will send angels of death to the nigeria side
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by rippa(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Another round of wailing for Meth addicts.

I hope they can also muster the courage to make PDP also zone it to the South instead of Obi Pandora the cry baby hiding under Atikulation or begging for it to be zoned on a platter.

PDP will not done to the South because APC its doin so.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Str8talk21: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2022
I don't know why most deluded Nigerians are masturbating on the Tinubu or Osinbanjo Presidency come 2023 because the candidacy of Osibanjo is not acceptable because his election as president cone 2023 is tantamount to d Third term of President Buhari, that's characterized majorly by ethnocentrism, followed by religious bigotry, nepotism, ineptitude, paddy paddy govt, cluelessness an innate and deep-seated show of bitterness and hatred for the Southeast region. Thus, many concerned Nigerians that reads in-between the lines wants someone that will probe this failed govt and d atrocities it has committed. While going for Tinubu will be like replacement of an ancestor with another ancestor. To put a death-nail in this whole nauseating clamour for either of the two, are they both not from the Southwest region. Is the presidency of Nigeria meant to be a ping pong between the Northwest and the Southwest? Abéggīí, make the dumb ones amongst us to go and get sense.
The next presidency MUST come from the Southeast to reformat the madness we are all suffering from , from sick, incoherent, near vegetable president who ONLY sees his presidency to satisfy the interest of the North, especially the Northwest of Fulani extraction.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by fyneguy: 3:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Sannisege:

Lol he just wants Tinubu out of the way. You should get used to the games these guys play. The players are hypocrites. They lamented about northern domination in 2015-2019, but voted for Atiku. Lol don't ever take them seriously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Ekpeitit(m): 3:52am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

South South just finished their tenure with Jonathan
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Ekpeitit(m): 3:53am On Feb 23, 2022
It doesn't matter, we're going again.
Since it's obvious that nobody will vote for a South East president, South South will go again.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Estacy22: 3:57am On Feb 23, 2022
This is a lie from the pit of hell. The party has not yet made any categorical decisions on zoning of Presidency going by what I viewed on Channel TV yesternight. The pronouncements only concern the contestable posts at the planned national convention slated for March 26. So stop misleading people.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Orinoco: 3:58am On Feb 23, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Nice.

Congrats to Ogbonnaya Onu in advance.
Paper weight politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Orinoco: 4:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Str8talk21:
I don't know why most deluded Nigerians are masturbating on the Tinubu or Osinbanjo Presidency come 2023 because the candidacy of Osibanjo is not acceptable because his election as president cone 2023 is tantamount to d Third term of President Buhari, that's characterized majorly by ethnocentrism, followed by religious bigotry, nepotism, ineptitude, paddy paddy govt, cluelessness an innate and deep-seated show of bitterness and hatred for the Southeast region. Thus, many concerned Nigerians that reads in-between the lines wants someone that will probe this failed govt and d atrocities it has committed. While going for Tinubu will be like replacement of an ancestor with another ancestor. To put a death-nail in this whole nauseating clamour for either of the two, are they both not from the Southwest region. Is the presidency of Nigeria meant to be a ping pong between the Northwest and the Southwest? Abéggīí, make the dumb ones amongst us to go and get sense.
The next presidency MUST come from the Southeast to reformat the madness we are all suffering from , from sick, incoherent, near vegetable president who ONLY sees his presidency to satisfy the interest of the North, especially the Northwest of Fulani extraction.
Your eye never clear that IF at all it will go east Amaechi will get it. But ibo man never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by abbey621(m): 4:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Sannisege:

You dey mind the drunkard grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by olatuns2017: 4:15am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
APC Zones 2023 Presidency To South, Chairmanship To North

https://punchng.com/apc-govs-initially-divided-over-convention-date-says-el-rufai/

PYO no fit handle nigeria dirty politicking ;
Northern Cabals/seccionists/militant etc

PYO vs Atiku 2023 na end of APC

With Jagaban
APC 2023 is sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by popesco123: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2022
It is noted in history yoropig in southwest are most dirty tribe in Nigeria. But all the same nobody is preventing tinubu to be president of Republic of Northern and western Nigeria. God of heaven knows ibo nation is here. Can you doubt God? Brainwashed imbecyle

quote author=osazsky post=110460232]I just read that APGA zoned thiers to the yeast..wonderful..so ipob go rule at last..i hear they control the economy of nigeria..that anytime dey do lockdown nija losses trillions of dollars..congrats pigs
[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2022
APC zoning the Presidency to the south is not a favour to south, it's a normal political and Democratic arrangement meanwhile, PDP is zoning theirs to south as well

in all Fairness and equity, let the three geopolitical zones in south contest for it unbiasedly. southwest, southeast, south south in both APC and PDP

no party should settle with consensus, let primary election determined who emerge from each parties flag bearer, this is how a democracy grow and this is how we get developed as a Democratic country
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by adelekeolu(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2022
BAT IS COMING
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by deflover(m): 4:43am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

South South just finished their tenure with Jonathan

did south south do 8yrs
how did they finish theirs
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Validated:
I hope they did not forget to zone all offices occupied by Muslims to Christians and vice-versa. That is the only equitable thing to do.

This country is a bleeped up shit that won't work.. the division cuts across all spheres of life and wouldn't allow for any tangible progress.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by naija4life247: 5:02am On Feb 23, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Ameachi/El Rufai
or
PYO/Zulum

To Hell with Mr Fight Dirty

You will end up drinking Sniper after watching Tinubu's swearing in on TV

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by naija4life247: 5:04am On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:

You have time to be responding to these Meth addicts.

Few weeks ago it’s Amaechi that they milked dry, last week it’s Emefiele, next week might be Ngige.

We have to keep them busy online so they won’t have much time to do the real politicking.

Even if they have time, they will rather spend it on drugs trafficking, that's their generation inherited trade.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Sonyboom765: 5:04am On Feb 23, 2022
When the foolishness of your senseless Igbos
are exposed you start running from pillar to post. So he should have ignore your shenanigans n comment on other stuff so you can later claim the truth is no long the truth like your tribe knows how to do ba. ? Sense is far from you.

donb06:

From all the comments from page one... It is just this comment u saw.... ok... Comtinue seeing... U go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by naija4life247: 5:05am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Let's Jonathan come and complete with PDP ticket

Now, I have seen somebody who needs a brain replacement
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Dreams.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by Oppy2k2: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2022
With what happened during the end sars, I don't know any yoths6 will still support Tinubu. We don't learn in this country.
Re: El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South by naija4life247: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Nice.

Congrats to Ogbonnaya Onu in advance.

One of the best gentleman technocratic politician in Nigeria.

If Igbos present either Ogbonnaya Onu or Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution, I will go and convince Tinubu to throw in his political structure and sagacity to support any of of two presented (Onu or Soludo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Onnoghen: Protesters Against Buhari Storm Channels TV, Waiting For Osinbajo (PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.