Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition (17821 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Wagner Boss Yevgeny Prigozhin Met Russia's Vladimir Putin After Mutiny / African Leaders Prepare To Meet Putin After Zelensky Rules Out Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Dawn91(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Invade ukarsime and stop playing

Fear of NATO is all there is

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Eneye4me: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Christians country and War are 5and 6.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Being patriotic and standing with your nation doesn't make you rubber stamp. People with Russian blood have been on the receiving end of brutal attacks by fascists from Ukraine for 8 years now. More than 14,000 people have been killed with the west doing nothing and even giving Ukraine more weapons to continue killing them, yet you think the Russian lawmakers agreeing to recognize the independence they've been begging for are rubber stamp?
I'm sure peace will restore now in those areas since Russia will move in peacekeeping troops at their request
Will you say the same about the Nigerian tribes who want to go on their separate way?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by ayindejimmy(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Being patriotic and standing with your nation doesn't make you rubber stamp. People with Russian blood have been on the receiving end of brutal attacks by fascists from Ukraine for 8 years now. More than 14,000 people have been killed with the west doing nothing and even giving Ukraine more weapons to continue killing them, yet you think the Russian lawmakers agreeing to recognize the independence they've been begging for are rubber stamp?
I'm sure peace will restore now in those areas since Russia will move in peacekeeping troops at their request

Patriotism is standing with your nation, not with a bad leader who's compelling you.

Do you think they're doing it willingly, you better watch the video of Russia's spy chief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by phorget(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Yes and Amerikka is the Hitler that will be crushed into pieces. After Judaism Washington is defeated Russia will break America into five countries for forced labor. Those vagabond Nazis will work free for the rest of the world as punishment for their altrocities

What atrocities please? Why are you so bitter about Americans?
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Lovenorth: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2022
We are also proud of Putin for this bold nice move
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2022
If not for RUSSIA, America , the evil nation could have level SYRIA.

THE DOWN FALL OF AMERICA AND IT ALLIES ARE VERY VERY CLOSE.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by McGg: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The American populace haven't really experienced what a war looks like. Apart from when Great Britain dealt with them severely and swiftly in the war, the Americans started in 1812, burning the white house to the ground along with other major infrastructure and forced uncle sam to beg for a draw, Americans haven't really experienced their country being bombed to rubble since then. Most of them don't have that experience reason they feel it's okay to invade and burn others like Iraq, Syria, libya, afghan, Vietnam to the ground. One of these days, they will be given a taste of their own medicine and I pray it happens soon.

Those bullies... Brother I stand with you

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by gambojimeta: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2022
Shithole kountry.

Lavishing a diktato with praise

That was how everybody klaps for Abacha in those days
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by gambojimeta: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2022
phorget:

What atrocities please? Why are you so bitter about Americans?
Visa denial of course

grin
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Putin is Very intelligent chess player.

The Bear( Russia) having seen the Disgrace, toothlessness and weakness of Nomerica in Afghanistan have been Emboldened to lift up herself.

Mystery Babylon aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka rotten apple together with NATO will keep pushing Ukraine to War with the Bear ( Russia).
If Ukraine falls for the bait, she will be overrun.

Nomerica aka Sleeping Giant will be brought low and made totally irrelevant in world affairs.

Russia is a Major Endtimes Player and become a Great Force in world affairs but she will be brought low by GOD ALMIGHTY when she goes with the GogMagog alliance to fight Israel ( GOD'S Chosen Nation)

Let no one Deceive you, War is Coming! Because Bible Prophecies must be Fulfilled!

What anyone who Values his/her soul should do is to Ensure you have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ because the RAPTURE is at Hand!
sorry to say this pastor but you are dumb fool like you will compare Russia with their allies with only USA so you don’t think what will happen if USA and their allies too come together out of top 20 world powers only Russia and China and not allies with USA the other 18 are allies so what will happen after the war bro use your sense you can’t predict the end of a war before it starts with all the power USsr has it’s got broken bro don’t always support a bully because you want to mAke a point or maybe because you want to quote a bible verse it doesn’t work that way if USA got broken today brother African will suffer it the most and you will simply go back to been slave World power can’t be defeated unless you want your country to be in ruins no country whey USA don’t know their secret and no country whey their soldiers never train before use your dumb skul to thinks even the Bible you are quoting here is from the west so why do you want it’s break up or freedom don tire you?? Maybe going back to slavery is was you are praying for #fakeonlinepastor

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by gambojimeta: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Na so Hitler start.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The American populace haven't really experienced what a war looks like. Apart from when Great Britain dealt with them severely and swiftly in the war, the Americans started in 1812, burning the white house to the ground along with other major infrastructure and forced uncle sam to beg for a draw, Americans haven't really experienced their country being bombed to rubble since then. Most of them don't have that experience reason they feel it's okay to invade and burn others like Iraq, Syria, libya, afghan, Vietnam to the ground. One of these days, they will be given a taste of their own medicine and I pray it happens soon.
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Tracka:
Rubber stamp lawmakers, at least Nigerian senators have conscience than these ones.
Conscience?
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by PoliteActivist: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Slave! Burn that rubbish cable in your parlor. It is turning you into a sheep

But he told the truth. They ARE rubber stamp. Worse than that, they are SCARED rubber stamp. Oya, Mr. Equivalent, what is their equivalent in US?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Zane2point4(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Putin, the most powerful in the world! Amerikkanazi piss in their pants at the thought of satan 2 missiles raining hell fire on american cities

Google tomahawk,
Patriot missile

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2022
hahahahahaha..abeg I no wan laff this morning

useni1:
Slave! Burn that rubbish cable in your parlor. It is turning you into a sheep
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Loud it....but small small before dem deny us visa

Luigi02:
Our own ex president from our beloved South West Nigeria, Obasanjo claimed every country needs a rebel. Meanwhile, Ukraine had been busy since 2015, killing their own rebels brutally with the help of US/NATO weapons. The Russian government recognized the independence of these rebels as a state as per it has been their wish since the Ukrainians started cracking down on them, yet the western government are imposing sanctions on them.
This is a clear attack on our believe and it should NOT go unpunished!
We the Nigerian Youths stand in solidarity with the Russians against all forms of western aggression, propaganda, hypocrisy and double standards. We the Nigerian youths hereby request and appeal to our government to send some of our young, skillful, battle tested and veteran troops to those new rebel states to restore normalcy there. There's no doubt that when the ever aggressive NATO sees our gallant troops in those regions and also on Russian soil, they will be forced to rethink their planned invasion of Russia.
We the Nigerian youths lastly, call upon the buhari administration to please cut all ties with Britain, USA, and other fascist countries from the west.
It is obvious we will be better aligned with the russians/Chinese who have never done any harm to us.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by PoliteActivist: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Merseycider:
If not for RUSSIA, America , the evil nation could have level SYRIA.

THE DOWN FALL OF AMERICA AND IT ALLIES ARE VERY VERY CLOSE.

Hehe, keep deceiving yourself. Everybody can see for themselves. Can you imagine ANYBODY in US being that scared of Biden. Putin has been there forever, try that in US. Anybody can call Biden an old fool, try just disagreeing with Putin!

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Pharmboy24: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

You know nothing, you are just a brainwashed church fella, I pity the members that look up to you, you must have turned them Into zombie, especially those that do not have access to the internet.
You need Serious DELiVERANCE!
I swear the Guy is Totally mad, it’s people like this that makes the forum irritating, they can’t sit down a have a meaningful discussion or point, if someone die Endtime !!, if bokoharam strike ENDTIME !!, if he doesn’t eat food in a day Endtime !! Bro you a lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Johel(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Source

Cc; Lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Seun

Putin is the best president in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by PoliteActivist: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Luigi02:

We the Nigerian youths lastly, call upon the buhari administration to please cut all ties with Britain, USA, and other fascist countries from the west.
It is obvious we will be better aligned with the russians/Chinese who have never done any harm to us.

Hehe, but how we go get visa na? Who want go Russia or China?? Forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by obedience4(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Putin is Very intelligent chess player.

The Bear( Russia) having seen the Disgrace, toothlessness and weakness of Nomerica in Afghanistan have been Emboldened to lift up herself.

Mystery Babylon aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka rotten apple together with NATO will keep pushing Ukraine to War with the Bear ( Russia).
If Ukraine falls for the bait, she will be overrun.

Nomerica aka Sleeping Giant will be brought low and made totally irrelevant in world affairs.

Russia is a Major Endtimes Player and become a Great Force in world affairs but she will be brought low by GOD ALMIGHTY when she goes with the GogMagog alliance to fight Israel ( GOD'S Chosen Nation)

Let no one Deceive you, War is Coming! Because Bible Prophecies must be Fulfilled!

What anyone who Values his/her soul should do is to Ensure you have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ because the RAPTURE is at Hand!

Wow.. You stupid.. And you call yourself a Christian preaching the gospel.. You here hailing Putin.. A man that doesn't even allow Christian worship in Peace.. A man that assassinated formal KGB agent's.. A man will to start a war that will bring countless of death and destructions. Whereas my Bible preaches Peace to all men
You are a fool the same Americans you shouting are the pioneers of the Gospels in the last ten decades..
The same country that has done more for Christian than any county in the world.. A country were Christian are free to worship without fear.. You are here spilling doom on the country.. While they are millions of Christian in the USA whose knees are on the ground praying for there nations you think God is partial God..
The likes of Billy grama, Kenneth hagin, kulhman, Amie, Smith smigleworth,oral Roberts, these men and women's have secured their countries in prayers..
You are hear shouting like a fool..
Away from politic now. What has American don to you as a Christian
A country blessings and prosperity that great men of God has already secured centuries ago..
You Mr righteousness sir is a delusional man,
What have you done for the gospel instead of preaching hate.. You are the same people that said Obama is the anti Christ.. .

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by drnoel: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Source

Cc; Lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Seun

Russia has to show strength. They can't do all that gragra and not enter Ukraine. I just hope the international community recognises that and thread softly.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

They witnessed something close with the twin towers bombing in 2001.

Currently, no country can stand the United States in a conventional warfare. So, the chance of the Americans experiencing a war-like situation can only come from well-coordinated errorist attacks, something which is almost impossible considering how much security measures they have devised following the 2001 incident.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by aluyapreston: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

LOL. Your dad, mum, sister and brother, and yourself will die like fowl before any soul go down in your fictional war. you are a bastard. imagine what you are saying? why your mama no abort you? you are not fit to be a human. Like which mentally stable person will wish people death to the extent of praying it happens soon?

You no get sense at all your post too no dey ever get head.

I for like meet you one one one in person, I dey Ring Road Benin City. if you dey anywhere for south south, hala me make we talk. I get something for you. No worry I go drive come

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by obedience4(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

http://en.putin.kremlin.ru/bio/page-0

Take your time to read that article. If there's one thing that God gifted putin, it is with smartness, calmness and wisdom. There's a reason he's still president till date

The reason Putin is still the president is that he alter the constitution to allow himself contest for has many years he want.. Just like XI of China..
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
When I heard the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, declare that the Holocaust was a
“myth,” I couldn’t help asking myself: “I wonder if the president of Iran would be talking this
way if the price of oil were $20 a barrel today rather than $60 a barrel.” When I heard Venezuela’s
President Hugo Chávez telling British Prime Minister Tony Blair to “go right to hell” and telling
his supporters that the U.S.-sponsored Free Trade Area of the Americas “can go to hell,” too, I
couldn’t help saying to myself, “I wonder if the president of Venezuela would be saying all these
things if the price of oil today were $20 a barrel rather than $60 a barrel, and his country had to
make a living by empowering its own entrepreneurs, not just drilling wells
.”

Thomas Friedman,“Th e First Law of Petropolitics”

SAUCE

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by MangekyoAlt: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2022
justosee:

Will you say the same about the Nigerian tribes who want to go on their separate way?
Yes! I personally believe people should be allowed to go if that is what they want. A referendum should be carried out. And if the result suggests that it is what they want, then why not?
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2022
At one point, it seemed that one lawmaker had not voted in favour of ratifying a deal with the Lugansk People's Republic, with the Duma's voting results screen showing 399 out of 400 for it.

But soon afterwards, Communist MP Oleg Smolin owned up that he had not pressed the button in time and that he was indeed in favour.

make Putin no put it in for you, that dude na one crack head fellow

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Yes! I personally believe people should be allowed to go if that is what they want. A referendum should be carried out. And if the result suggests that it is what they want, then why not?
How many times have you condemned the Nigerian government for killing separatist instead of giving them a referendum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.