Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition (17820 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Wagner Boss Yevgeny Prigozhin Met Russia's Vladimir Putin After Mutiny / African Leaders Prepare To Meet Putin After Zelensky Rules Out Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by useni1: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
linearity:

You must be smoking something, if you think China will blindly follow Putin into a face off with the USA.

China is a growing economy power thank to the USA...check their stats....more than 50% of China's world exports land in the USA, and Russia is no where near the top 10 of world exports from China.

You think, China will gamble that growth potential and source of export by joining Russia, what will China gain?
Shut up your mouth. America is a $500trillion shiithole. Mao Zedong made China great. Following dengist opening policy set China back another 30yrs. China is 30yrs backward for abandoning the philosophy of Mao. If Mao was still alive today China would have been a $100 trillion economy in nominal GDP

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Jokerman(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
linearity:

Useless and self-Righteousness delusional nuts, who vainly uses the name of the Lord here on a daily bases and speaks when the Lord has not spoken, your damnation will come swiftly and surely.

That how you deceived us that, the Lord spoke that Trump will win the second term, when God did not speak....when that failed, America is your delusional posts have now earn the wrath of God.

The chess player here is American, America from the beginning have started that, they will not confront Russian directly that this face-off is between Ukraine and Russia.

What America have successfully done is to rarely and unified the whole world against Russia and Sanctions are coming from all over the world against Russian. Even the undersea gas pipeline from Russia to Germany that America had successfully kicked against many years ago that Germany should not undertake, because of this Germany have put that contract on hold and are readying more sanctions against Russia.

Because of this action, more former USSR break-out countries want to join NATO in order to be protected against Russia aggression and Russia have not dare touched any NATO country in Europe for fear of retaliation...Europe have sent more forces to former NATO countries for protection.

Gradually Russia is been isolated.....Russia miscalculated, they initially thought that, this will be USA vs Russia face off, but Biden outsmarted Putin and made it The World vs Putin...something Trump would have never achieved, because Trump had started dismantling NATO for Putin to have a free ride.

Russia is a very small economy, it will not withstand a sustained economic squeeze from all around, very some the oligarchies within Russia will start feeling the squeeze and not able to enjoy their previous lavish lifestyle will start fracturing from within and Putin will have both internal and external issues to deal with.

Had Trump being the US President today, there would have been a momentary win for Putin, but with an Opposing force in Washington DC, Putin will soon run out of steam and will call soon crawl back to Washington DC with his tails behind him calling for bi-lateral talks.

Lol... very apt... thank God you can see through the Righteousness0 antics.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by linearity: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Shut up your mouth. America is a $500trillion shiithole. Mao Zedong made China great. Following dengist opening policy set China back another 30yrs. China is 30yrs backward for abandoning the philosophy of Mao. If Mao was still alive today China would have been a $100 trillion economy in nominal GDP

Sorry sir, I must have hit a nerve ending somewhere!

GDP does not grow vacuum, go look up the component makeups of China’s GDP who their top export destinations are and percentage.

For the last few quarters China’s GDP has been growing at half the space of that of USA, meaning that their rate of growth is now hitting a ceiling.

We have seen this picture before; in the 1930s going by GDP growth, Germany was to become the world economy power house, we all know how that ended.

In the 1960s and 1980s USSR was to become another economic powerhouse, well we all know how that came crashing.

Now China is growing and you think the America institutions that punctured holes in those previous bubbles are sitting idle away.

These American instructions don’t boost, they don’t issue pre releases. To be a super power transcends the number of gun powder one possesses or economic stats.

The 2007 world wide Great Depression was triggered by subprime loans in America and one company going belly-under in the US, the cascading effect was felt worldwide including in China where more companies went under.

I am not saying that, America can’t be overtaken by an emerging super power, but it will take more that stats measured in fiat currencies to do that, because American tentacles have stretched far and wide that it will become challenging to undo them.

Russia banks have to load up on America dollars before the America Sanctions were announced because many Russians and companies abandon their local currency and buy dollar for safe haven….how are you a super power when your people will not even trust your currencies in the times of crises.

China’s have been buying real estates and investments in the US with part of their trade surpluses, instead repatriating 100% of that money back to China….and they load up on US dollars against yarn to artificially suppress the yarn exchange rate.

I can go on and on, how this will be huge lift for China, but I am already preaching to the choir, so no need.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by useni1: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
linearity:

GDP does not grow vacuum, go look up the component makeups of China’s GDP who their top export destinations are and percentage.

For the last few quarters China’s GDP has been growing at half the space of that of USA, meaning that their rate of growth is now hitting a ceiling.

We have seen this picture before; in the 1930s going by GDP growth, Germany was to become the world economy power house, we all know how that ended.

In the 1960s and 1980s Russia was to become another economic powerhouse, well we all know how that came crashing.

Now China is growing and you think the America institutions that punctured holes in those previous bubbles are sitting idle away.

These American instructions don’t boost, they don’t issue pre releases. To be a super power transcends the number of gun powder one possesses or economic stats.

The 2007 world wide Great Depression was triggered by subprime loans in America and one company going belly-under in the US, the cascading effect was felt worldwide including in China where more companies went under.

I am not saying that, America can’t be overtaken by an emerging super power, but it will take more that stats measured in fiat currencies to do that, because American tentacles have stretched far and wide that it will become challenging to undo them.

Russia banks have to load up on America dollars before the America Sanctions were announced because many Russians and companies abandon their local currency and buy dollar for safe haven….how are you a super power when your people will not even trust your currencies in the times of crises.

China’s have been buying real estates and investments in the US with part of their trade surpluses, instead repatriating 100% of that money back to China….and they load up on US dollars against yarn to artificially suppress the yarn exchange rate.

I can go on and on, how this will be huge lift for China, but I am already preaching to the choir, so no need.

The only different between me and you is that you sound and write beautifully while I might pass as a street tout but trust me I know more than the investment bankers in Wall Street or economist at Financial Times. This is what I breathe day in and day out. Everyone runs from me because of my strong conviction but they finally came around when I started making money off it. The United States dollar is backed by military aggression not trade or even oil. Without a bombing going on somewhere the United States economy will crumble. The US is ready to spend $100 trillion in destroying any country that goes against the petrodollar while neglecting urgent infrastructural needs. America will debate for a thousand years about writing off students loan, upgrading their infrastructure, free or affordable education but won't hesitate to spend $500 trillion this very minute to project military thuggery. America's strength and success don't lie in trade dominance but the barrel of a gun. Russia and China finally had enough and will seize that gun
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by linearity: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
The only different between me and you is that you sound and write beautifully while I might pass as a street tout but trust me I know more than the investment bankers in Wall Street or economist at Financial Times. This is what I breathe day in and day out. Everyone runs from me because of my strong conviction but they finally came around when I started making money off it. The United States dollar is backed by military aggression not trade or even oil. Without a bombing going on somewhere the United States economy will crumble. The US is ready to spend $100 trillion in destroying any country that goes against the petrodollar while neglecting urgent infrastructural needs. America will debate for a thousand years about writing off students loan, upgrading their infrastructure, free or affordable education but won't hesitate to spend $500 trillion this very minute to project military thuggery. America's strength and success don't lie in trade dominance but the barrel of a gun. Russia and China finally had enough and will seize that gun

It appear that, we are both aligning here.

Yes, I agree that the United State's defense spending is highly prioritized against all other departments in the US, but I disagree that, it is the huge defense spending that is probing the dollar.

Look at it this way...The huge US defense spending is prop up be deficit spending, many of the money borrowed on worth-less IOU notes that other countries, businesses, etc buys. I call the IOU notes worth-less, because they are all fiat money on paper.

If the US huge defense spending is prop up by the barrel of the gun, why are countries like China and Russia not able to float that same huge deficit defense spending to boost their defense? I think any country on earth would like to spend heavily on their defense if they can simply write some worthless IOU notes and get the money.

The reason that many countries can not do it like the US boils down to the trust other countries, businesses and individuals have in the America system, her democracy and stability.

People and business run for safety in time of chaos and also trust a true democracy, where they can have a recuse in the rule of law in that country. China and Russia are not democracies, The Chinese ruing party can wake up tomorrow and outlaw Alibabe or Bidu or divide up the company without allowing them a single day in court, how do you think that will bring confidence in the mind of the next investor who want stability. Same apply to Russia, opponents can be eliminated over night, opponent's businesses can be reduced to zero with a blink of an eye, how would anyone trust such a power.

Yes, America is ruthless and continues to fight wars all over, every single day....but, they have clearly made themselves a 'superpower' that people and countries will willingly align to and pledge alliance to.....Russia is trying to force people and countries to pledge allegiance to them through the barrel of the gun and zero goodwill....China is using her surplus money to buy good portion of Africa because of our worthless leaders e.g. the case of Zambia and very soon Nigeria, so they can make slaves out of these poor countries and become their 'superpower'....which of these superpowers will endure the test of time, the one to which majority of people flock to because of their open system and rule of law, or the ones that uses the gun and money to enslave their subject with zero rule of law?

Guns, bombs and huge defense budget can only win wars and battle; you need more than that to keep the peace and rule your subjects and keep them in compliance, and since no country can perpetually be in the state of war forever, when the bombs stop falling what next? The Russians learn that bitter lesson in Afghanistan in the 70s and recently the Americans learnt that in the same country.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by 1831one1: 4:37am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
post=110463277:
Countries and leaders usually react to humiliation in one of two ways — aggression or introspection. After China experienced what it called a “century of humiliation” from the West, it responded under Deng Xiaoping by essentially saying: “We’ll show you. We’ll beat you at your own game.”

When Putin felt humiliated by the West after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the expansion of NATO, he responded: “I’ll show you. I’ll beat up Ukraine.”

Yes, it’s all more complicated than that, but my point is this: This is Putin’s war. He’s a bad leader for Russia and its neighbors.
But America and NATO are not just innocent bystanders in his evolution.

When a major conflict like Ukraine breaks out, journalists always ask themselves: “Where should I station myself?” Kyiv? Moscow? Munich? Washington? In this case, my answer is none of these.
The only place to be for understanding this war is inside Russian President Vladimir Putin’s head. Putin is the most powerful, unchecked Russian leader since Stalin, and the timing of this war is a product of his ambitions, strategies and grievances.

But, with all of that said, America is not entirely innocent of fueling his fires.

How so? Putin views Ukraine’s ambition to leave his sphere of influence as both a strategic loss and a personal and national humiliation.
In his speech on Monday, Putin literally said Ukraine has no claim to independence, but is instead an integral part of Russia, its people are “connected with us by blood, family ties.” Which is why Putin’s onslaught against Ukraine’s freely elected government feels like the geopolitical equivalent of an honor killing.

Putin is basically saying to Ukrainians (more of whom want to join the European Union than NATO): “You fell in love with the wrong guy.
You will not run off with either NATO or the E.U. And if I have to club your government to death and drag you back home, I will

[/s]
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by 1831oneee: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
post=110463277:
Countries and leaders usually react to humiliation in one of two ways — aggression or introspection. After China experienced what it called a “century of humiliation” from the West, it responded under Deng Xiaoping by essentially saying: “We’ll show you. We’ll beat you at your own game.”

When Putin felt humiliated by the West after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the expansion of NATO, he responded: “I’ll show you. I’ll beat up Ukraine.”

Yes, it’s all more complicated than that, but my point is this: This is Putin’s war. He’s a bad leader for Russia and its neighbors.
But America and NATO are not just innocent bystanders in his evolution.

When a major conflict like Ukraine breaks out, journalists always ask themselves: “Where should I station myself?” Kyiv? Moscow? Munich? Washington? In this case, my answer is none of these.
The only place to be for understanding this war is inside Russian President Vladimir Putin’s head. Putin is the most powerful, unchecked Russian leader since Stalin, and the timing of this war is a product of his ambitions, strategies and grievances.

But, with all of that said, America is not entirely innocent of fueling his fires.

How so? Putin views Ukraine’s ambition to leave his sphere of influence as both a strategic loss and a personal and national humiliation.
In his speech on Monday, Putin literally said Ukraine has no claim to independence, but is instead an integral part of Russia, its people are “connected with us by blood, family ties.” Which is why Putin’s onslaught against Ukraine’s freely elected government feels like the geopolitical equivalent of an honor killing.

Putin is basically saying to Ukrainians (more of whom want to join the European Union than NATO): “You fell in love with the wrong guy.
You will not run off with either NATO or the E.U. And if I have to club your government to death and drag you back home, I will

[/s]
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Appleyard(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Patriotism is standing with your nation, not with a bad leader who's compelling you.

Do you think they're doing it willingly, you better watch the video of Russia's spy chief

So Putin is that powerful and all compelling that he managed to control the minds and souls of ALL the 300 members of the Duma and those in the Federal legislative Chamber to overwhelmingly vote in favor of ratifying the recognition of the two Russian-speaking regions in Ukraine? Common sense should tell you otherwise. These people aren't robots that you can easily control at will. Even the opposition (the party with communist tendencies) opposes Putin in domestic politics but all are United when it comes to matters of boiling national interest.

Have you experienced war in your life before? There is no family alive today in Russia that did not lose someone in WW2. That sad memory lives on and had been passed down along the the national consciousness of all Russian family descendants, including those outside Russia.

Russians hate war but don't fear it. They will not hesitate to go on the offensive when attacked directly or assymetrically, or when the likelihood of such attack is imminent. This was because of the untold sufferings and losses they experienced in the hands of the backstabbing Nazi regime during WW2. If you recall, the Soviet Union had a "Non aggression" path with Germany prior to WW2. But despite that, the Germans invaded the USSR surprisingly two years later, and we know what happened thereafter.

Today, NATO represented that same Nazi Germany threat back in 1939. The Eastward expansion by NATO, its refusal to allow Russia to join the bloc' when it asked and the packing of Missiles closer to Russian doorsteps it's something any right thinking Russian in the corridors of powers would never hesitate to stand up against. As Putin succinctly puts it, it would be criminally negligence if they fail to counter such threats.

Even when Russia was still somehow weak back in 2008, it did not hesitated to counter similar threat when the same foreign elements instigated Saakachvili of Georgia to do what Ukraine is doing today, and that was under President Medvedev, a west-leaning businessman. Russians are the definition of true patriotism no matter their political ideology.

The Russian-spy chief video reveals what? undecided That the spy chief is being cajoled or wanting to act like General Milley who betray his country by calling the enemy and committed to informing them whenever his country wants to launch an attack? undecided You forgot so soon that Putin was a formal KGB top notch? This is a dicey moment for Russia and it doesnt need stuttering or double standards spy chiefs, the US can have him cool. This is a matter of life and death for all Russians and any spy chief that is not committed to preventing fasicm next door and deterring another backstabbing German-like invasion should be handed to Kim Jong-un of North Korea for final judgement. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by ayindejimmy(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Appleyard:

So Putin is that powerful and all compelling that he managed to control the minds and souls of ALL the 300 members of the Duma and those in the Federal legislative Chamber to overwhelmingly vote in favor of ratifying the recognition of the two Russian-speaking regions in Ukraine? Common sense should tell you otherwise. These people aren't robots that you can easily control at will. Even the opposition (the party with communist tendencies) opposes Putin in domestic politics but all are United when it comes to matters of boiling national interest.

Have you experienced war in your life before? There is no family alive today in Russia that did not lose someone in WW2. That sad memory lives on and had been passed down along the the national consciousness of all Russian family descendants, including those outside Russia.

Russians hate war but don't fear it. They will not hesitate to go on the offensive when attacked directly or assymetrically, or when the likelihood of such attack is imminent. This was because of the untold sufferings and losses they experienced in the hands of the backstabbing Nazi regime during WW2. If you recall, the Soviet Union had a "Non aggression" path with Germany prior to WW2. But despite that, the Germans invaded the USSR surprisingly two years later, and we know what happened thereafter.

Today, NATO represented that same Nazi Germany threat back in 1939. The Eastward expansion by NATO, its refusal to allow Russia to join the bloc' when it asked and the packing of Missiles closer to Russian doorsteps it's something any right thinking Russian in the corridors of powers would never hesitate to stand up against. As Putin succinctly puts it, it would be criminally negligence if they fail to counter such threats.

Even when Russia was still somehow weak back in 2008, it did not hesitated to counter similar threat when the same foreign elements instigated Saakachvili of Georgia to do what Ukraine is doing today, and that was under President Medvedev, a west-leaning businessman. Russians are the definition of true patriotism no matter their political ideology.

The Russian-spy chief video reveals what? undecided That the spy chief is being cajoled or wanting to act like General Milley who betray his country by calling the enemy and committed to informing them whenever his country wants to launch an attack? undecided You forgot so soon that Putin was a formal KGB top-notch? This is a dicey moment for Russia and it doesn't need stuttering or double standards spy chiefs, the US can have him cool. This is a matter of life and death for all Russians and any spy chief that is not committed to preventing fascism next door and deterring another backstabbing German-like invasion should be handed to Kim Jong-un of North Korea for final judgement. cool

What do you mean by Eastward expansion?

Is NATO compelling any nation to join?
Ukraine had two choices. Align, with Russia or join NATO. Why do you think they choose the former?
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Appleyard(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
linearity:

In the 1960s and 1980s USSR was to become another economic powerhouse, well we all know how that came crashing.

Lmao. Who still uses GDP to gauge a nation's economic health these days? Even the World Bank no longer relies on GDP in wealth measurements. BTW, China already over take US in production capacity, which is a huge gauge element of GDP. A decade from now, if the current trend continues, China will overtake the US in almost, if not in all economic indices to become the number one economic superpower. It already does that by PPP measurements, which is a sub element of 'Wealth', the latest standard of gauging countries economic well-being these days.

On the contrary, Russian banks are gradually moving away from the dollar and instead holding Fiat value in different currencies, and in gold. I don't know from where you got your Russian banks loading up on US Dollars prior to the new sanctions when they knew they cannot use same dollars. Information from the Financial Times shows that Russia has gradually been de-dollarising. Russia's Dollar reserves made up about 16.4 per cent of total reserves last year, from 22.2 per cent in June 2020, according to data published last week. About a third of the reserves are in euros, 21.7 per cent are in gold and 13.1 per cent are in renminbi. https://www.ft.com/content/a2eaba73-cec8-4a0f-b991-7de558bb0ee1

While these sanctions-proofimg strategy has its effect on limiting growth while focusing on stability, they have helped to minimize the effect the sanctions imposed will bring even as the country has learned to become self-sufficient in many economic and technological areas since the first sanctions hit in 2014.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Appleyard(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

What do you mean by Eastward expansion?

Is NATO compelling any nation to join?
Ukraine had two choices. Align, with Russia or join NATO. Why do you think they choose the former?

Do you understand the concept of 'realpolitiks'? Rephrase your question and read it this way:

What do you mean Cuba, did the USSR forced Cuba or any nation to choose to host Soviet nuclear missiles? Cuba as a nation has two choices; align with the US or USSR, why do you think they choose the latter? cool

Now, once you understand the Dynamics that played out in the rephrased scenario, you should be able to derive your answer deductively from the NATO Eastward expansion. cool Provided you're not biased to yourself.

Just yesterday, people in Vienna who weren't Russians were protesting against NATO expansionism as the Syrian Peace Summit was holding. But some shortsighted folks here think they knew better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by ayindejimmy(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Seems you don't know the story surrounding the Cuba issue.
Russia was actually building a nuclear plant in Cuba. Is that the case here?
Ukraine hasn't even join Nato.
The US or NATO isn't building a nuclear plant
in Ukraine.
Ukraine was only trying to protect it's citizens from the danger of an egocentric and power drunk Putin.

The Soviet Union had fallen already. What does Putin think he can salvage?
Your edit only makes the comment incomprehensible. Just like Putin, I can't comprehend what you aim to achieve

Appleyard:

Do you understand the concept of 'realpolitiks'? Rephrase your question and read it this way:

What do you mean Cuba, did the USSR forced Cuba or any nation to choose to host Soviet nuclear missiles? Cuba as a nation has two choices; align with the US or USSR, why do you think they choose the latter? cool

Now, once you understand the Dynamics that played out in the rephrased scenario, you should be able to derive your answer deductively from the NATO Eastward expansion. cool Provided you're not biased to yourself.

Just yesterday, people in Vienna who weren't Russians were protesting against NATO expansionism as the Syrian Peace Summit was holding. But some shortsighted folks here think they knew better.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2022
The
Appleyard:

And here's another interesting twist at the UN: Ukraine appears to be laying the groundwork to challenge whether the Russian Federation is the legitimate successor to the USSR’s seat and veto on the Security Council......

How about that?
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Appleyard(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:
The 99

And here's another interesting twist at the UN: Ukraine appears to be laying the groundwork to challenge whether the Russian Federation is the legitimate successor to the USSR’s seat and veto on the Security Council......

How about that?
Lmao grin grin. Did you find the word 'Ukraine' in the accronym 'USSR? There you have your answer.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by Appleyard(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Seems you don't know the story surrounding the Cuba issue.
Russia was actually building a nuclear plant in Cuba. Is that the case here?
Ukraine hasn't even join Nato.
The US or NATO isn't building a nuclear plant
in Ukraine.
Ukraine was only trying to protect it's citizens from the danger of an egocentric and power drunk Putin.

The Soviet Union had fallen already. What does Putin think he can salvage?
Your edit only makes the comment incomprehensible. Just like Putin, I can't comprehend what you aim to achieve

Yeah, you can't comprehend because you're so propagandized beyond reality to know that if the US won't tolerate an arch enemy's missile in his backyard, neither would Russia tolerate an arch enemy (NATO) amassing missiles in its backyard. Get your mouth off western media propaganda asss. You're still understanding realpolitiks.

What nuclear plant are you talking about? Nuclear plant is the reason the Cuban missile crisis happened? My friend, just let go.
Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by ayindejimmy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Appleyard:
Yeah, you can't comprehend because you're so propagandized beyond reality to know that if the US won't tolerate an arch enemy's missile in his backyard, neither would Russia tolerate an arch enemy (NATO) amassing missiles in its backyard. Get your mouth off western media propaganda asss. You're still understanding realpolitiks.

What nuclear plant are you talking about? Nuclear plant is the reason the Cuban missile crisis happened? My friend, just let go.

Go get informed b4 you start distracting your ancestors.

Empty vessels make the most noises, that's when you are

Re: Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition by mindtricks: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tracka:
Rubber stamp lawmakers, at least Nigerian senators have conscience than these ones.

Watch how Russia is invading Ukraine>>> https://salemgists.com/russia-invasion-of-ukraine-has-begun-as-putins-tanks-cross-border-video/

But my question is, to what end

They have conscience or are striving to be like them? Na so them take start their wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.