Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,195 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? (4121 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Munzy14(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

A man who loves, provides.
A man shows love by providing.
I’ve said this before; a man expresses love by giving/providing.

Why should a man stop providing for his family?
No dispute na...

As long as grace and health is on his side, he will continue to provide..And gets loads of love in return. From both wify and kids.

A man stops providing due to many factors;
1. Misfortune.
2.health challenge.
3.circumstances beyond his control.
4.laziness
5.Bad decisions.
6.A devouring wife... cheesy Infact this one can turn you from somebody to a Nobody.

Maria you know all this things very well...I wuni intelligent babe..these things are natural bound..Except if a man's grace is big enough to help him navigate fine fine..

Love is sweet, according to bible, a man loves his woman, as she cares about him..Love is sweeter when there is finance to aid provisions na.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by MsFaith: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
He becomes more successful and I remain his only beloved wife. angry

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
MsFaith:
He becomes more successful and I remain his only beloved wife. angry
choose one
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your husband becomes very successful and takes a second wife or He remains broke and keep only you as his wife. Which of the options will you go for?

Let him take a second wife
Rent an apartment for her and shuttle both homes

By the time he is done fooling himself, me as the first wife has already settled my children

And when he is old, I will make sure he gets the same emotional pains he gave me when he married a second wife

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
frozen70:

By the time he is done fooling himself, me as the first wife has already settled my children

And when he is old, I will make sure he gets the same emotional pains he gave me when he married a second wife
Thanks for been truthful, you come as a vengeful person sha.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Thanks for been truthful, you come as a vengeful person sha.

I have to be truthful but nothing like being vengeful

He married me when he was poor and we worked hard together and now he becomes rich and the best way to appreciate me is to get another wife

Do me I do you, equation balance

No time to tolerate nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
frozen70:

He married me when he was poor and we worked hard together and now he becomes rich and the best way to appreciate me is to get another wife

lol but what if your kids frowns at your vengeful actions, you'll have no option than to let go.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol but what if your kids frowns at your vengeful actions, you'll have no option than to let go.

Which kids will frawn

Don't you know that the kids you are talking about cares much about thier mum

Incase you don't know, when a man marries another wife on top of his first wife, the kids becomes more loyal to their mum

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
frozen70:

Which kids will frawn

Don't you know that the kids you are talking about cares much about thier mum

Incase you don't know, when a man marries another wife on top of his first wife, the kids becomes more loyal to their mum
The female kids but not the make kids.Haven't you observed that male kids always see no problems with their cheating dad,they'll even tell their mom to stop nagging and allow their dad have some rest.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
The female kids but not the make kids.Haven't you observed that male kids always see no problems with their cheating dad,they'll even tell their mom to stop nagging and allow their dad have some rest.

Why not practice what the topic is by marrying two wives and tell me your experience

Whatever feelings or support the daughters have over thier mum

The home still belongs to their mother
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Raalsalghul: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
frozen70:

If that's the case, then I don't advise polygamy and would be the first to chastise the man for cheating.

Since you gave up your hypergamous nature to build with him, it only makes sense he gives up his polygamous nature and stick with/respect you.

I also support you being vengeful in this instance.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Raalsalghul:

If that's the case, then I don't advise polygamy and would be the first to chastise the man for cheating.

Since you gave up your hypergamous nature to build with him, it only makes sense he gives up his polygamous nature and stick with/respect you.

I also support you being vengeful in this instance.

Lol
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your husband becomes very successful and takes a second wife or He remains broke and keep only you as his wife. Which of the options will you go for?

I don’t like the idea of having 2 wives bt I hate being broke even more. I will manage the 2 sexy wives and being successful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
jaxxy:

I don’t like the idea of having 2 wives bt I hate being broke even more. I will manage the 2 sexy wives and being successful.

Thank you.
You are a womaniser
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are a womaniser

I wish I was bt I’m not. I’m focused on more important things than women. Lol

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Fiscus105(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
They'd rather die than accept polygamy. It's just a natural instinct.

Hope u will take it with joyful heart, for ur wife to pass one night on Dangote bed with amazing rough sex and make u rich the second day.
(Dnt forget not that Dangote wants to be dating her or make her second wife o)
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
frozen70:

Na wah... na real Frozen70
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
killmods:

Na wah... na real Frozen70

Lol, I will just freeze him
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
frozen70:

Lol, I will just freeze him
Hmm... The worst that can happen to anyone is suffering in old age and i don't believe u can be that wicked smiley
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
killmods:

Hmm... The worst that can happen to anyone is suffering in old age and i don't believe u can be that wicked smiley

Really
So when he married another wife to rival me, its not wickedness ?

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
frozen70:

Really
So when he married another wife to rival me, its not wickedness ?
Well.. It's a case of two wrongs not making it right. It's best to leave this place happy u know and u nor go fit happy when ur the cause of his pain. Just let karma do her thing
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
killmods:

Well.. It's a case of two wrongs not making it right. It's best to leave this place happy u know and u nor go fit happy when ur the cause of his pain. Just let karma do her thing

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by InfinityFabric: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Exactly!

Even we men wouldn't want our woman to be shared.
A woman that's being shared is called: a 304, and she belongs to the STREETS.
Men and women are NOT equal. Each have its own strength and weaknesses.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by InfinityFabric: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Simple question that demands simple answer but you decided to type trash.
He's probably a grad/an undergrad of one of our "prestigious" tertiary institutions. Another reason ASUU should never resume, I mean these are their products anyways.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2022
Very successful and takes a second wife.
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Very successful and takes a second wife.
Are you sure it’s coming from your heart
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you sure it’s coming from your heart
Very well. I have no prob at all. I have my reasons
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Very well. I have no prob at all. I have my reasons
Let's read your reasons and are you a Christian?
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Let's read your reasons and are you a Christian?
The thing is to pray for a good Co wife. So that the both can help each other,when the other one is sick or something. When one put to birth,there is someone close by to help. When one wife is down with a brief illness or childbirth,Oga will have someone to satisfy his sexual urge grin to me it's better a man who has the resources to marry a second wife than sleeping around secretly or been unfaithful. What am I saying sef cheesy well,I don't know for other women but my selflessness and kind soul will have no prob having a good Co wife. Life is easy. Let another woman come enjoy marital bliss with me instead of sleeping around with men or jumping from one boyfriend to another.

Just so you know,I am married already grin and a Muslim, though I know why you ask if I am a Christian grin
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
The thing is to pray for a good Co wife. So that the both can help each other,when the other one is sick or something. When one put to birth,there is someone close by to help. When one wife is down with a brief illness or childbirth,Oga will have someone to satisfy his sexual urge grin to me it's better a man who has the resources to marry a second wife than sleeping around secretly or been unfaithful. What am I saying sef cheesy well,I don't know for other women but my selflessness and kind soul will have no prob having a good Co wife. Life is easy. Let another woman come enjoy marital bliss with me instead of sleeping around with men or jumping from one boyfriend to another.

Just so you know,I am married already grin and a Muslim, though I know why you ask if I am a Christian grin
I understand you better now and would like to put it to you that no matter how kind your soul is,jealousy will certainly set in at some point,you try all the same
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I understand you better now and would like to put it to you that no matter how kind your soul is,jealousy will certainly set in at some point,you try all the same
Yes,I am aware of the jealousy,been able to control it is the best and also having it in mind that naturally men are not the same with we women. And if the man itself knows how to control his home,put everyone in order,abide by his rules and talk things out then there will be some peace.

There are some men that you can't stop them from doing what they want to do. Everything is about wisdom. Last last na the woman go leave her marriage. Or jumping from one marriage to another
Re: Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Yes,I am aware of the jealousy,been able to control it is the best and also having it in mind that naturally men are not the same with we women. And if the man itself knows how to control his home,put everyone in order,abide by his rules and talk things out then there will be some peace.

There are some men that you can't stop them from doing what they want to do. Everything is about wisdom. Last last na the woman go leave her marriage. Or jumping from one marriage to another
Well,you tried if you truly mean all you typed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. / What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry / Beware Of This Dangerous Plant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.