Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? (6803 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 74% (59 votes)
No: 25% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by BABE3: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ Studio CFR, It's best to leave somethings un-said. e.g. the clause "I have class". Let people tell you that. You just displayed the height of "unclassyness" with your comment.

It would have been way way "classier" if you hadn't commented on the topic atall---# Justsaying. No need to over-react. smiley
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by playboy19(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Studio CFR:

i have class.

wont date a low life especially if she's YORUBA.

Please what's your definition of "Class" and let's see how smart you are?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by pinkrex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hhehehehehehehheheheheh,

Hmmmmmnn, , For the purpose of sweet tongue and internet display of fairness, sometimes good heart tho. some people will say they can date even a scavenger grin grin, Realistically in the process and approach they become ACCOMODATORS. Abeg make we the tell ourselves true jare. Me I can only date anyone that succeeds in making me fall in-love with em buh aside that errrhh, ill just give them a normal human treatment mehn.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
[size=28pt]YES. As long as she is hygienic.

But I will not even date Miss Universe if she is not hygienic.[/size]

May I recommend the following to all hawkers on and off campus http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Good-Hygiene-(Girls)
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
Well, majority of girls hawk.

The runs babes hawk on the fast lane.

But I prefer the real hawkers as shown in the following photos.

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
The banana hawker is attractive and banana is good for ,

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by omanzo02: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Op,

I remember I used to help my mom to hawk stuff from her store to increase sales and that help my mom too to contribute to my education and upbringing and I am proud of it, Today here I am doing good in life, And most of the women I have dated in both in Nigeria and europe find that part of my growing up soooooo cute. Nigerians over emphasys issue too much.

Most of the hawker are students and would'nt remain so forever, they have a dream of their own.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by CzarChris(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
How da hell did dis make front page  angry angry . Dis is a real sh!ty question by d way angry. Omo everybody get im taste shikina angry undecided
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Sike(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
Studio CFR:

i have class.

wont date a low life especially if she's YORUBA.
Haba! Why Yoruba? D qustn is hawkers not ethnics. Pls show sum RESPECT. Mind wot u say!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Gbenge77(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
What a question!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by mcnikes(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
@OP dare to dream big.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by frauduloso: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
as far as say no be crime then no yawah.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by frauduloso: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ BABE i've got real lovey dovey for u. kiss kiss wink
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by ak47mann(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
Babe get nice legs tongue tongue tongue kiss
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by egberipops(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I CAN DATE A HAWKER BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY DONT HAVE TIME AT ALL FOR ROMANCE.
I ONCE MEET A GIRL AT AN EVENING MARKET IN PH AND SHE SELLS UGU LEAVE. SO WE STARTED THE LIKING STUFF TILL I GOT TO KNOW ONE DAT THIS BABE HAD A VERY BAD K-LEG. COS I USED TO SEE HER ONLY AT NIGHTS WITH LONG SKIRT BUT THAT DAY I SAID NA NA, NO MORE MARKET GIRLS AND HAWKERS.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by HighChief4(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
Sure, why not
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by mushufan2(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2011
Damn dis topic is just crazy some good point n some very stupid ones too its sad dat all some Nigerians think about female hawkers is to Bleep dem wat a shame even wit dem hawking all y'all can think about is to Bleep em. Damn I feel so much pain writing dis ESP dat damn fool fork addict I wanna kick ire ass so bad u fucking bastard.u better believe they r humans too n trust me dry don't pray to be in such a dipshit y dnnt u. Go fork itself bitch. U Lowlife son of a hoe I can't believe wat some people think about
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by StudioCFR(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

@ Studio CFR, It's best to leave somethings un-said. e.g. the clause "I have class". Let people tell you that. You just displayed the height of "unclassyness" with your comment.

It would have been way way "classier" if you hadn't commented on the topic atall---# Justsaying. No need to over-react. smiley

u dis lousy market woman. . tis u again abi?
Dont u understand it when a guy sayz he's not interested?
Abi na by force to look your side?

Mtchew, BOUNCE!

playboy19:

Please what's your definition of "Class" and let's see how smart you are?

what are u saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by BABE3: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2011
Studio CFR:

u dis lousy market woman. . tis u again abi?
Dont u understand it when a guy sayz he's not interested?
Abi na by force to look your side?

Mtchew, BOUNCE!

LOL---Correct Exhibition of class---
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by gbenger2: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2011
Well the truth is that they are human and once they are neat and really good looking, i will date them . it has been discovered they are good on bed than the educated. If i can really find one in oshodi as i am writing i will really appreciate dating her and cater for her. There is nothing wrong in them ass they are all human too.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by prodam(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2011
we'v got no choice here in Ajegunle cos that is their base
so for a person like me who is a bit superior to them, they are my easiest catch, me wey ss1 girl dey beg say she won date me for Ajegunle (suddenly, when boy don be undergraduate, she is calling me,if i ask weting she go say, class ya to si class, flows ya to si flows), i just dey flirt
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2011
as long as the she fine, dey neat and respect herself no qualms. Me i hawk from when i dey primary 5 go reach ss3 self. when I enter uni my class girls no let me see road even the ones wey their papa money dey throw way. Now i dey sure sey if most of the girls wey dey nairaland see my cv dey go beg me make i date them. grin grin
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by guente02(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP
i was once a pure water hawker back then in junior secondary form 3. There is little or no big deal in it, provided the belle is well to do in terms of cleanliness, intelligence and a host of others there is no problem. . . Even a bit. So its a go for me.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
Good! Guys n ladies, some of you might think this is such a silly topic but I posted it cos somewhere in my neighbourhood, a guy impregnated a young hawker (by mistake he claims) an so his secret life was exposed, though he dey do like big boy. When dem come as him, he talk say he no fit marry the hawker cos she no be him type and she is a hawker. Me I come surprise. If him sabi nack hawker, why him no fit marry am.

So I just wanted to sample your various opinions and not ask a 'silly question'.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by xammy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
i don't discriminate, i regulate full stop
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by sylve11: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
@op, how did i meet ur sister? sad cool
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
sylve11:

@op, how did i meet your sister? sad cool

you tell me. how did i meet your mother?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by MrCork17: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
Street Hawkers are usually sweeter than eductated women (according to report) wink
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by oladayo042: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
pDude:

Good! Guys n ladies, some of you might think this is such a silly topic but I posted it cos somewhere in my neighbourhood, a guy impregnated a young hawker (by mistake he claims) an so his secret life was exposed, though he dey do like big boy. When dem come as him, he talk say he no fit marry the hawker cos she no be him type and she is a hawker. Me I come surprise. If him sabi nack hawker, why him no fit marry am.

So I just wanted to sample your various opinions and not ask a 'silly question'.
Date is not the same thing as Marry. If your topic should be: "would you marry an hawker?" some people who answered in affirmative might change their answers for so many reasons (similar to the ones given by that guy in your neighbourhood).

Age is a decisive factor in this question. Is the hawker a young secondary school leaver who is just hawking to - save for her further education/shun idleness/keep the body and soul together or one that is hawking as a "career"? Age also determines how possible/feasible "refurbishment" will be.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
@oludayo042- dating precedes marriage, ok. just for your info.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by Witi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
U made me to remember my University days my oh my!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? by sylve11: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
pDude:

you tell me. how did i meet your mother?

na wa oooooooooooooooooooooo sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t / Is Kayanmata Sex Sweetener Or Konk Juju? / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.