Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze (9974 Views)

Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine / 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Eastcaostboy: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really truly hope these Igbo elders did not ever think that APC will be politically naive enough to give its ticket to the SE that hates the APC shocked

They should by now be pressing it upon PDP to zone its ticket to the SE. PDP is the party loved by the SE and it is absolutely fair and just to zone the PDP and APGA tickets to the SE.

APC stands to lose the SW support if it zones its ticket to the SE and if the candidates of both leading party come from the SE, it is double jeopardy to APC and as good as the APC has handed the presidency to the PDP on a platter.
Think
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Burruchaga71(m): 6:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Am still saying that denying Igbo presidency in 2023 will be the end of Nigeria. I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by kettykin: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Am still saying that denying Igbo presidency in 2023 will be the end of Nigeria. I swear
How will it end Nigeria, I hope there will be another Ukraine in Africa

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Successlane: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2022
newbornmacho:

You should settle for Fulani back side lickers president

Without the 'Fulani" support, you can't get any the mentioned post's.
Politics is a game of number, period¡!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by okechuks22: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Ohanaeze is useless to igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by BoBiafra(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Why are you guys ,I mean the Yoruba always so obsessed with what they the Igbos do?

It's either you are drawing parallel lines between some event and.their tribe or you are fuming and hyperventilating how they should expect the presidency.
I hadly see those guys talk about you guys save the usual trlimg on human rituals or yabbing Tinubu.

But you guys especially the Yorubas on this forum are damn obsessed with those guys and their tribe o.

This is serious

Thank you, so much.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
is question is, are the even getting the VP slot?
NO
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by BoBiafra(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2022
dasparrow:
What Ohaneze should be asking for is a referendum. Regardless of who rules Nigeria, the country won't get better because the system in itself is a mess. The 1999 fraudulent constitution is the problem if you ask me. It allows the corrupt ruling elites to get away with whatever.

Fantastic comment.

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by BabbanBura(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really truly hope these Igbo elders did not ever think that APC will be politically naive enough to give its ticket to the SE that hates the APC shocked

They should by now be pressing it upon PDP to zone its ticket to the SE. PDP is the party loved by the SE and it is absolutely fair and just to zone the PDP and APGA tickets to the SE.

APC stands to lose the SW support if it zones its ticket to the SE and if the candidates of both leading party come from the SE, it is double jeopardy to APC and as good as the APC has handed the presidency to the PDP on a platter.

You are absolutely right, but Atiku no wan gree PDP and seems to be holding them by their balls (money)

The best APC will do for the Igbos is to give the ticket to Rotimi Amaechi!
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by BoBiafra(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Successlane:

Without the 'Fulani" support, you can't get any the mentioned post's.
Politics is a game of number, period¡!!!

Whats Fulani number ?
Facts only grin
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2022
“Igbos know the consequences of going contrary to the position of Igbo.”

okechuks22:
Ohanaeze is useless to igbos
Very useless to we sane, sensible igbos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Igbos have no bargaining chips. They have nothing that anyone wants. Igbos and the Fulanis is the most embedded parasites in Nigeria. Igbos will never be respected in Nigeria. The only salvation for Igbos is Biafra or better still Ikenga Republic.
Burruchaga71:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

it is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of them still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished their second tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.
[b]Odi nma
. [/b]

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
is power given to anyone? 
is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by dalass(f): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
Who go even dash baboon coconut? cheesy

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by beerfraud: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You should be more concerned about your people in benue state being slaughtered like goats by terrorists on home soil grin

Leave the southern politics alone, you're not from the south
stale

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Navalsadiq(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Is it by force?

There is something you guys don't get and I don't think you will get the point.even the seat of the vice president you guys won't get it.

You guys are not wanted at that oval office.no one is ready to mortgage the nations unity in the hands of ipohians.

It's either Tinubu or OSIBANJO.but my pick is PYO.
Case close

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Nyanmiridunce: 6:29am On Feb 23, 2022
If they consider you as senate president, no rush am you hear? Dey there dey beat chest while your youths are destroying the little respect we accord the yeebos, online. They think they are making sense by abusing tinubu but they are rather digging their own holes deeper.

Your mates are busy making alignments across the country while you're making threats online without making necessary moves needed. If that's how OBJ and buhari got to power, you will tell us when the time comes.

Funny enough, their youth will call Yorùbá cowards when they know cowardice resides in the heart of the east.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Coldie(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Zero political skills, zero negotiation zero strategic thinking zero everything. But 100% coming out to talk anyhow

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by BoBiafra(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos have no bargaining chips. They have nothing that anyone wants. Igbos and the Fulanis is the most embedded parasites in Nigeria. Igbos will never be respected in Nigeria. The only salvation for Igbos is Biafra or better still Ikenga Republic.

‘Igbos in charge of Nigeria’s economy’ – Buhari
“There is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of economic activities.” Buhari

-Reno Omokri

The treatment meted out to people of Igbo origin, especially in Lagos, is even worse than the rigging perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari and his goons. The ethnic hatred unleashed in Lagos probably set back inter-tribal relationships by about a decade.

Thugs were unleashed on Igbo dominated strongholds in Lagos and voters were beaten and prevented from voting. All these were captured on camera, yet sadly, maltreatment that persons of Igbo heritage received in Lagos has predictably gone unnoticed by the Federal Government.

Even worse, the public comments of people in authority, both in Lagos and Abuja, appears to legitimize these unconscionable actions.

The behaviour of the Federal and Lagos state government in this matter almost seems as if it is now official government policy that Igbos are second class citizens. How sad indeed.

I personally do not believe that the Nigerian and Lagos state governments fully understand what Igbos bring to the table.

Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated.

In my opinion, Nigeria made a mistake dismantling Biafra’s military industrial complex after Biafra’s 1970 defeat. The allies defeated Germany in 1945 but absorbed their scientists into their military industrial complex.

Biafra developed technology that Nigeria could have exploited. We have issues fighting Boko Haram because we depend on others for weapons. Biafra was surrounded, yet they made their weapons and refined fuel. Nigeria is not surrounded, yet we cannot make weapons or refine fuel! We could have been making our own weapons by now.

While I was writing this, I received news that Sergeant Blessing Onyekwere, a Nigerian of Igbo origin, was killed by Boko Haram as he fought to keep Nigeria safe. Blessing and others like him are the reason why we should do away with the philosophy of Lagos for Yorubas and Kano for Hausas.
I do not know if Igbos understand their power. If every Igbo man, woman and child living in Nigeria returns home for a year, the economies of five geopolitical zones may collapse. You cannot say this about any other ethnicity.

Treat Igbos well. Not for their sake. But for your region’s sake. A liability consumes more than what he produces. The Igbos are not like that. Wherever they go, they produce more than they consume. In accounting terms, that makes them an ASSET wherever they are.

And to the Igbos themselves, I give this counsel-stop returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for. Register and contest wherever you are. That shows that your commitment is TOTAL. Contest where you are for Governor, LGA Chairman and NASS.

If you as an Igbo keep returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for, you agree with those who do not see you as part of the regions where you live. You have a constitutionally guaranteed right to vote and be voted for where you are resident.

Igbos only think they are being marginalised. If only they knew! God is using the marginalisation of Igbos for His purpose. I met an Igbo mayor of a major American city. Many Igbo are mayors/MPs in Europe. An Igbo is being considered as a future British PM.

Like Jews, the more you marginalise Igbos locally, the more they leave to thrive globally. It is the destiny of the Igbo race to restore the fortunes of the Black Race worldwide. Their crucifixion is meant to prepare them for their benediction.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by HilcomTech(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2022
See dot people making demand ooo

These ndi nkporu miri cannibals are high on expired mkporu miri for them to even imagine Nigeria will give them VP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by newdawnlive: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2022
impury mmiri really is disturbing these Elders, you can't even smell Senate president, you can manage speaker of house of Representatives, when Yoruba or Niger Delta become president.
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by maticar: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Why are you guys ,I mean the Yoruba always so obsessed with what they the Igbos do?

It's either you are drawing parallel lines between some event and.their tribe or you are fuming and hyperventilating how they should expect the presidency.
I hadly see those guys talk about you guys save the usual trlimg on human rituals or yabbing Tinubu.

But you guys especially the Yorubas on this forum are damn obsessed with those guys and their tribe o.

This is serious
Igbos live rent free in their collective cone heads

Can't sleep without dreaming about them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2022
BoBiafra:

‘Igbos in charge of Nigeria’s economy’ – Buhari
“There is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of economic activities.” Buhari

-Reno Omokri

The treatment meted out to people of Igbo origin, especially in Lagos, is even worse than the rigging perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari and his goons. The ethnic hatred unleashed in Lagos probably set back inter-tribal relationships by about a decade.

Thugs were unleashed on Igbo dominated strongholds in Lagos and voters were beaten and prevented from voting. All these were captured on camera, yet sadly, maltreatment that persons of Igbo heritage received in Lagos has predictably gone unnoticed by the Federal Government.

Even worse, the public comments of people in authority, both in Lagos and Abuja, appears to legitimize these unconscionable actions.

The behaviour of the Federal and Lagos state government in this matter almost seems as if it is now official government policy that Igbos are second class citizens. How sad indeed.

I personally do not believe that the Nigerian and Lagos state governments fully understand what Igbos bring to the table.

Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated.

In my opinion, Nigeria made a mistake dismantling Biafra’s military industrial complex after Biafra’s 1970 defeat. The allies defeated Germany in 1945 but absorbed their scientists into their military industrial complex.

Biafra developed technology that Nigeria could have exploited. We have issues fighting Boko Haram because we depend on others for weapons. Biafra was surrounded, yet they made their weapons and refined fuel. Nigeria is not surrounded, yet we cannot make weapons or refine fuel! We could have been making our own weapons by now.

While I was writing this, I received news that Sergeant Blessing Onyekwere, a Nigerian of Igbo origin, was killed by Boko Haram as he fought to keep Nigeria safe. Blessing and others like him are the reason why we should do away with the philosophy of Lagos for Yorubas and Kano for Hausas.
I do not know if Igbos understand their power. If every Igbo man, woman and child living in Nigeria returns home for a year, the economies of five geopolitical zones may collapse. You cannot say this about any other ethnicity.

Treat Igbos well. Not for their sake. But for your region’s sake. A liability consumes more than what he produces. The Igbos are not like that. Wherever they go, they produce more than they consume. In accounting terms, that makes them an ASSET wherever they are.

And to the Igbos themselves, I give this counsel-stop returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for. Register and contest wherever you are. That shows that your commitment is TOTAL. Contest where you are for Governor, LGA Chairman and NASS.

If you as an Igbo keep returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for, you agree with those who do not see you as part of the regions where you live. You have a constitutionally guaranteed right to vote and be voted for where you are resident.

Igbos only think they are being marginalised. If only they knew! God is using the marginalisation of Igbos for His purpose. I met an Igbo mayor of a major American city. Many Igbo are mayors/MPs in Europe. An Igbo is being considered as a future British PM.

Like Jews, the more you marginalise Igbos locally, the more they leave to thrive globally. It is the destiny of the Igbo race to restore the fortunes of the Black Race worldwide. Their crucifixion is meant to prepare them for their benediction.

You fall for deceit. Buhari hates Igbos more than Hitler hate Jews. Till tomorrow behind close doors Buhari still call Igbos yamirin. It is not a good thing but the ugly truth is nobody, and I mean nobody like Igbos. Rather than being seen as "developers", they are seen more as polluters of local cultures and environments.
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by ariesbull: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

It's either you are drawing parallel lines between some event and.their tribe or you are fuming and hyperventilating how they should not expect the presidency.
I hadly see those guys talk about you guys save the usual troiling on human rituals or yabbing Tinubu.

This is serious

Igbos are their nemesis
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Igbos want to a presidential candidate on APC........ AN ISLAMIC PARTY.
ISLAMALISATION OF NDIGBO IS IN THE FINAL STAGE
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by ButterBurger: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Ohaneze is having a nightmare.
You keep saying you won't accept vice presidential ticket, when you can't vote yourself in alone.
You better accept what your hand can still reach first.
Even the V.P slot self, i don't even think they will consider you people
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Can Ohaneze be realistic and take it one step at a time?

The only Eastern candidate with a remote chance at success for the presidency is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by ibinaboonline: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Who is even giving you VP?
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by Aremson14(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Kukuma say da should come and spoon feed you. Mtcheee
Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by InoGetJoy: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2022
jerseyboy:
This is the only case where I've seen a host who loves his parasite more than his parasite loves him.
Igbos are parasites but they've been asking for a referendum to leave this shithole but you guys say they must remain with you.
We don't need your respect, we'll simply keep buying up choice properties everywhere and leave the dredges to your people grin
You're a slowpoke.
We'll get our Biafra, and the Yoruba can continue their romance with the Hausa in this shithole

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Rubbish

Its mathematically impossible for igbos to be vice.

Worst to be president.

Wats the population of southeast, sokoto alone can beat them not wen u add jigawa. Region were mai goro gives birth to 30 uneducated children.

Any party dat give president to igbo wud loose. Even middle belt wont vote igbo.

But the worst of it all is Tinubu. Only few yorubas wil vote for him. But forget the oda population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prosecute Anyone Who Pads The Budget - Gowon / You've Done Well, Osinbajo Tells Anambra Industrialists / Don’t Cross The Line, Onyeama Advises Diplomatic Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.