Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver (37753 Views)

Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Will ANN Presidential Primaries Be Rigged For Gbenga Olawepo Hashim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by ppogba: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2022
DonBenny77:
I believe he wasn't forced, he was only worshiping money

And perhaps the leftover of jollof and fried rice from Ekaete in the kitchen.

In most cases. wetin police officers go chop no dey make dem get sense
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Lindodo20: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cops-angry-as-sergeant-dies-while-opening-gate-for-ex-gov-daniels-driver/%3famp

Na God go punish all of them, bunch of useless bastards

What are they useful for when they are not opening gates and carrying umbrella for big men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Mooh247: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How can a whole Sargeant be opening residential gate

How can a whole Sergeant be guarding a house... 4th rank of the police force that should head an investigative team, or be solving cases as an IPO

2 Likes

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Newness2019: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2022
NIGERIAN POLICE TAKE CHILDREN TO SCHOOL, TO ON ERAND TO THE MARKET, OPEN GATE, KILL WHEN ASKED TO, DEHUMANIZE IF ORDERED TO, GO TO FARM, FETCH WATER, WASH CAR FOR POLITICIANS ETC, ALL THESE IN UNIFORM. WHILE INNOCENT CIVILIANS ARE EXPOSED.

POLITICIANS WILL USE THEM TO THE VERY LAST DROP, TILL THEY DROP DEAD.

SHAME ON THEM. SHAME OF A NATION.

MAY THE SOUL OF THAT OFFICER REST IN PEACE.
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by FBIBOT(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Why was he even deployed to be guarding an ex-governor... The police need to have shame at least.. See what the ppro is saying... Is that what he signed up for...? Why can't this rich people hire private security for protection and leave our officers alone.... I thought they said this will stop last year as all policemen following rich folks will be removed....

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by FBIBOT(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Winneygirl:
We should by now be deploying automatic gate openers that connect to the vehicle when approaching the gate and you can open the gate with the push of a button.
This technology has been there for at least 2 decades.

grin won't that use electricity? Where is stable power? Fuel is cost... High solar installation is in millions
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by doshiyad1: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
and the sadest news is that another cop will be assign again for that duty

I tell you, if that has not been done already embarassed embarassed embarassed. It is really sad. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his intimidate,extended families, friends and well wishers.Amen!
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by doshiyad1: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2022
FBIBOT:

grin won't that use electricity? Where is stable power? Fuel is cost... High solar installation is in millions

Correct! oil dey your head abeg. cool cool
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by sharpwriter(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2022
pretydiva:
Just imagine the rubbish shocked. How can a police officer been turned to a gate man? What kind of country is this for God's sake?

The family of the deceased should sue, and been compensated well
A country created by whites for you grin .... Unless you divide the country and put the nations inside just as they were initially before the rude intervention of the whites, you won't have peace wink
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2022
NP became politicians slave when they stated doing all the home choices for their paymasters(politicians).

LOL

RIP
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Abzolutezero(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2022
One of the reasons the #EndSars happened. If the Police welfare was attended to as promised when protesters requested for it and their salary increased, this could have been avoided. Instead same politicians used the police against people fighting for them and they started shooting and killing protesters. But it will get to a time when the Police and Army will turn against politicians. That time is coming.
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cops-angry-as-sergeant-dies-while-opening-gate-for-ex-gov-daniels-driver/%3famp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by winner37(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Let me reserve my comments for meaningful update because any matter pertending to police in this country i have washed my hands off,closed my eye not to see and turned my ears off not to hear.
if 100 of them will be dieing everyday it has no effect on me cause police in this country has curse an innocent man to die, injustice and bribes is their daily life style, forcefully making the helpless once to weep.
all the police men and women who are making life unbearable for a common and innocent person their life will always be snatched away on a mysterious way...
eygptians you see today with god you shall see them no more

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by mechanics(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Policemen are not meant to be opening gates for their bosses, what is the duty of a gateman, does it mean that there was no gateman there at all?
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by ArewaFamous(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Nigeria Police na Scam, na force wey I no go ever envy to Join and I will make life comfortable for my children in the future where the will never see Police force as an option talk more of choice.
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Decryptor(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola may have voted for Buhari so no biggie.
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Winneygirl(f): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
FBIBOT:

Off course you can override manually. A small UPS can serve as well. Some locations do get up to 15hrs of electricity daily and a house like the one this incident happened will have back-up generator they naturally run.
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by grandstar(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Veggieseedies:
The Irony (The Life of a Nigerian Police Man)

The Nigerian Police men are mostly untrained in police code of conduct and professionalism, anything goes

Most Nigerian Police men fancy exhibiting braggado and show of strength and fashion when they sight an unarmed driver/civilian.

The rot in the Police force has eaten too deep into the morals of its officers. The average police man loves seizing every little opportunity to make a token instead of being professional at police work.

The rot has been accepted by all the officers from the recruits to the IG, it's all about making money when you get the opportunity.

When the civilians protest for the police to be treated nicely, salary increament with other benefits (just to value the jobs they do), they would be the ones that would be used to distort and disrupt such protest.

They have been made so bitter at civilians, because they believe in the culture that they must be settled, when a civilian tries to defend his/her right, they're risking and in most cases they get a head shot by the bitter police officer. Because of entitlement spirit

The Police work is useless, because the Nigerian version is no longer "Policing"

The Nigerian policy is rated the most corrupt in Africa after those of the DRC

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Bimpe29: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Truly tragic.
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by FBIBOT(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Winneygirl:

Off course you can override manually. A small UPS can serve as well. Some locations do get up to 15hrs of electricity daily and a house like the one this incident happened will have back-up generator they naturally run.

I understand bt he shouldn't even be there at all
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Gval123: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
A country where a Policeman becomes a houseboy or a gateman to a politician, is that not a hopeless country? Policeman day open gate for politician, and u say that one na country, ah. Nor be juju be that?
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by ultimatekint(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Some of these officers will always carry umbrella ,bags, food coolers , for the useless politicians in public places. No more dignity in Nigeria police job ; sorry ooooo
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Germi9: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aint they part of the Problem of the corntree? Imagine an Army ADC to the President carrying his suitcase and stuffs ,thats an abuse to the Military,the President should carry his own stuffs
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Dreytonisback(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:
Zombie wey na one way. Military guys na command dem de command dem. E no fit comot for gate if dem no tell am to comot.

Fela's song Zombie just comes to mind. It's either I hustle comot this country or I marry one old hag of a whitey or Filipino and leave this gad-damned country

Bros Philippine no different from calabar women wey dey naija o
Shishi u no go see for their hand bc Dem no kukuma get

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Akharmony: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Public servants indeed. .
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by bizzibodi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even if he refused to open gate....an ASP will beg to be deployed there...most of them justle to be posted to such juicy places...free food,free
beers,daily allowance.....see how he died like a dog.. better he died fighting armed robbers.
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Adau123(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
WHEN WILL THIS ZOMBIE WORK STOP? POLICEMAN BECOME A GATEKEEPER, WELL, I DIDN'T BLAME THE GOVERNOR,IT IS THE ATTITUDE OF SOME OF THESE GREEDY SELFISH ALMAJIRI DPO'S WHO ARE BEND TO USE THEY OFFICERS ANY HOW .NOW AS IT HAPPENED HE WILL TURN GOVERNOR RESIDENT AS HIS ATM.NOT MINDING THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED, GOD IS WATCHING
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Blackdisciple(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
and the sadest news is that another cop will be assign again for that duty

Yes na
Re: Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver by Blackdisciple(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
At the gate was the driver doing 40 or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.