Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship (1157 Views)

Ayra Starr X Tems Type Beat 2021 | HATE | Buju X Sad Afro Type Beat Ft Amaarae / Tiwa Savage – Tales By Moonlight Ft. Amaarae / BOJ Ft Amaarae, Zamir - Money And Laughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
And I respect your decision...
But you wish to share yourself with me and your paranormal cambodian non-existent lover
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:35am On May 30, 2022
Hi boredberry,sent you a DM regarding your thread
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Aidejay(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2022
I still like how Amaarae is niche.

No unnecessary hype and famzing. She's so cool and her voice and music is dope.

The Cover Art for Her Angel You Don't Know Album is still my LockScreen Image.

The project is a 10/10 for me and one of the best albums I've heard since 2020.

And believe it when I say, Jumping Ship did me in. I'm so happy to see a thread about this song.

And people talking about it is such a good feeling. I want her to grow and peak but yet still want her to remain little and with me.
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aidejay:
I still like how Amaarae is niche.

No unnecessary hype and famzing. She's so cool and her voice and music is dope.

The Cover Art for Her Angel You Don't Know Album is still my LockScreen Image.

The project is a 10/10 for me and one of the best albums I've heard since 2020.

And believe it when I say, Jumping Ship did me in. I'm so happy to see a thread about this song.

And people talking about it is such a good feeling. I want her to grow and peak but yet still want her to remain little and with me.
Yes... I had a crush on her... Her voice is unique... I love her style... smiley

I'm glad she has fans... She even said once during an interview that she's appreciated more by Nigerians than Ghanaians...

1 Like

Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
God! Hate this thread... undecided

Hate you especially...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orishirishi Swagga / I'm Listening To "empire State Of Mind" By Jay Z Non Stop! / Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.