Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" (1099 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Before you talk about women taking over or the future been femail (cheesy) just know these stats and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2022
But on the contrary, men have to work their asses off to get to anywhere they are going, including paying for rides (grin)

But hey, the femails here feel men are the previledged ones

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Candidlady: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Carry women matter for head like boys selling cashew nuts and strawberry at bannex

When neck start to pain Igot connect with an orthopedist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2022
So before you say men are scared sh*t about successful or ambitious women, the right question we should be asking is 'where are these successful women that men are afraid of?"

Because in reality, if you see 10 successful women, chances are wealth was handed over to 8 of them either through inheritance from their fathers or divorce (men). Only 2 out of that 10 actually worked for the wealth.

What are the odds of every man on earth meeting those two women? Better still, what are your odds of you as a feminist being able to achieve any tangible success on your own? 2 out of 10.

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:
Carry women matter for head like boys selling cashew nuts and strawberry at bannex

When neck start to pain Igot connect with an orthopedist
I carry men's matter not women's matter. I guess you can't see it that way

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Candidlady: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
I carry men's matter not women's matter. I guess you can't see it that way

Switch moniker to paucitywriter

Fits you good....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Azim Premji

Dieter Schwarz

Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz al Saud

Mukesh Ambani

Forrest, Jacqueline, and John Franklyn Mars

. Rob Walton

Jim Walton

Charles and David Koch

got famous through parents cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Switch moniker to paucitywriter

Fits you good....

oh please.

I have only two moniker, Premiumwriter and Premiumwriter2.
Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by silverlinen(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
We all know and even the females self know say them be gold diggers.... always reaping in where they did not show.
The only useful thing about those people na sex, after that, them useless pass uselessness.

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by SenecaTheYonger: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Even more reason why we need women empowerment.

Not the Twitter version of women empowerment that only involves posting nudes and having dumb take.

Stupid fish brains
Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Nearly 68% of the world's richest people are 'self-made.

The market research firm analyzed the state of the world's ultra-wealthy population Of those folks, 67.7% were self-made, while 23.7% had a combination of inherited and self-created wealth. Only 8.5% of global high-net-worth individuals were categorized as having completely inherited their wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
Azim Premji

Dieter Schwarz

Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz al Saud

Mukesh Ambani

Forrest, Jacqueline, and John Franklyn Mars

. Rob Walton

Jim Walton

Charles and David Koch

got famous through parents cool
their parents

Or their fathers?

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
their parents
Or their fathers?
parents +family +father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:

parents +family +father
no dey whine my nipple.

We all know that saying wealth through parents is just being polite. The fathers achieve the success almost alone and the support they got is knowing that the mother at home will b*tch or probably bail on them if they don't work harder
Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2022
who married woman for fame and fortunes..

Aaron Taylor-Johnso
Nick Cannon [I saw his headlines saying he still love Mariah and want her back ]
Ashton Kutcher
Lola Mrs p
Joseph ameh
and the rest commoners..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
who married woman for fame and fortunes..

Aaron Taylor-Johnso
Nick Cannon [I saw his headlines saying he still love Mariah and want her back ]
Ashton Kutcher
Lola Mrs p
Joseph ameh
and the rest commoners..
you can at least count the number of men in this category.

But all women marry men that are richer than themselves, well except for the ones you listed here and ASAP Rocky and Rihanna.

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
no dey whine my nipple.

We all know that saying wealth through parents is just being polite. The fathers achieve the success almost alone and the support they got is knowing that
almost alone without sponsors, developing relationship with others, partnership...so on and so forth..

the mother at home will b*tch or probably bail on them if they don't work harder

your mumssy being a liability and a bitch that knew nothing apart from pumping offspring no mean say their mothers is same..

2 Likes

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:

your being a liability and a bitch that knew nothing apart from pumping offspring no mean say their mothers is same..

I wouldn't describe a woman like this, but way to go girl
Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
you can at least count the number of men in this category.

But all women marry men that are richer than themselves, well except for the ones you listed here and ASAP Rocky and Rihanna.

you said all women..
why calling riri? abi she is a female?

Diba (more commonly known as Empress Farah Pahlavi) became the third wife of the Shah at 21 years.

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
Before you talk about women taking over or the future been femail (cheesy) just know these stats and know peace.
You're just being stupid (pardon me)...

You're arguing that a woman can't be self-sufficient? undecided

How many men in Nigeria are millionaires?

Yet, as a man... Do you depend on women to feed? To pay your fees? Your rent? And other bills? No!

So why must a woman fall in the 'Ten richest persons' list before she's independent of a man? undecided

It takes only a mindset...

Because of culture, women have relied on men... No more!

Compare your upbringing with that of a woman... She's literally groomed to be a wife and mother... Not a provider unlike you...

4 Likes

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:

I wouldn't describe a woman like this, but way to go girl

neither you can't make this comment
Premiumwriter2:
no dey whine my nipple.

We all know that saying wealth through parents is just being polite. The fathers achieve the success almost alone and the support they got is knowing that the mother at home will b*tch or probably bail on them if they don't work harder
death to the insecurity men that feels intimidated by successful women.

same your types claiming that the can't wife a educated women because of their insecurities.. ...

same your types will abuse women for the lack of knowledge and nothing to offer but a bitch that sit at home probably bail on them and pumping at kids.

lolz..
life no balance.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2022
silverlinen:
We all know and even the females self know say them be gold diggers.... always reaping in where they did not show.
The only useful thing about those people na sex, after that, them useless pass uselessness.
So you support the Op's argument that a woman can't be financially independent? undecided

According to you... It's impossible... undecided

I don't get it!

How you open your foul mouth to complain this minute that women are entitled... Then open it a minute later to agree with an idiot that women can't live without a man because they are incapable (a result of their gender) of hustling... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're just being stupid (pardon me)...

You're arguing that a woman can't be self-sufficient? undecided

How many men in Nigeria are millionaires?

Yet, as a man... Do you depend on women to feed? To pay your fees? Your rent? And other bills? No!

So why must a woman fall in the 'Ten richest persons' list before she's independent of a man? undecided

It takes only a mindset...

Because of culture, women have relied on men... No more!

Compare your upbringing with that of a woman... She's literally groomed to be a wife and mother... Not a provider unlike you...

blame the numbers not me.

Just so you know, what this stat is saying, go to the billionaire levels, men are above

Go to the Millionaire level, men are still above.

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
So you support the Op's argument that a woman can't be financially independent? undecided

According to you... It's impossible... undecided

I don't get it!

Hoe you open your foul mouth to complain this minute that women are entitled... Then open it a minute later to agree with an idiot that women can't live without a man because they are incapable (a result of their gender) of hustling... undecided
women can.

Theoretically speaking, there's nothing in the way of women that can prevent them from being whatever they want to be, including being self sufficient

But most women will not and in reality, cannot because they don't have the tenacity to do so.

When you get things handed over to you easily and with little expectations to be anything, the ceiling becomes your highest point.

On the contrary men are motivated to succeed because they have to. They have no second alternative, that's why they will most likely work their ass off to succeed.

So, biologically we all can be successful. But biology is just not enough.

Look around you, most guys are learning programming, forex, cryptocurrency etc on their own even after earning a degree, how many ladies are motivated to do the same?

Very few if any exist.

Even though everyone knows that such skills are the next big things in the world. But most ladies are doing nothing about it.

Why are the boys learning such skills in drove? Because they have patriarchal previledges?

50 years from now men will still dominate the world because they are quick to develop themselves while you girls will continue screaming ojoro

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:

death to the insecurity men that feels intimidated by successful women.

seems you are not getting the point: there are no successful women anywhere before men will be intimated by such mythical women.

It's like saying men are scared of dragons but the clown saying this knows that dragons don't exist grin but still continue to argue on.

Successful women if anything is a myth. How do you describe a gender as successful when 80% of that success come from men?

You get? No successful women to get men intimidated.
Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
women can.

Theoretically speaking, there's nothing in the way of women that can prevent them from being whatever they want to be, including being self sufficient

But most women will not and in reality, cannot because they don't have the tenacity to do so.

When you get things handed over to you easily and with little expectations to be anything, the ceiling becomes your highest point.

On the contrary men are motivated to succeed because they have to. They have no second alternative, that's why they will most likely work their ass off to succeed.

So, biologically we all can be successful. But biology is just not enough.

Look around you, most guys are learning programming, forex, cryptocurrency etc on their own even after earning a degree, how many ladies are motivated to do the same?

Very few if any exist.

Even though everyone knows that such skills are the next big things in the world. But most ladies are doing nothing about it.

Why are the boys learning such skills in drove? Because they have patriarchal previledges?

50 years from now men will still dominate the world because they are quick to develop themselves while you girls will continue screaming ojoro

How many black men are on your list? undecided

Point of correction: White men would still dominate the world because they are quick to develop themselves while the black race would continue to scream ojoro and BLM... undecided

This is the most Black men can do... It's is sad? undecided

Like I told you the other day... Our culture and the convenience of being dependent:: that's why most women and BLACK men delibrately refuse to do anything...

The reason you're a goal getter::: strictly your upbringing...

The moment give women the options:

1. Be financially independent or

2. Be financially independent...

They would all sit-up...

Were you trained to please your wife? To wash dishes and prepare her favourite meals? To do the laundry? To bear and raise children?

Have you been to skills acquisition centres? Compare what the men are taught and what the women are taught...

I once wanted to learn ICT (programming) during a break... But was discouraged by men...

Black men have the same problem... Every knowledge you have... Passed down from Whites (men and women)...

What stops you from being able to govern yourself?

To stop relying on the West?

To be first or second world nations? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
blame the numbers not me.

Just so you know, what this stat is saying, go to the billionaire levels, men are above

Go to the Millionaire level, men are still above.

The numbers are completely irrelevant... That's why I'm shocked... This entire thread is stupid...

Are you in the list?

Is your father?

The millions of Nigerian men?

Compared to the world's male population, how many men are on the list? That's why it doesn't matter...

You don't need to have a hundred thousand naira in your bank account to be financially independent... You need to have a mindset... ONLY! Training helps and that's why most women are unlucky because they lack it...

How much do you have?

There are wealthier women on this forum... But you wouldn't starve because you're your OWN responsibility... That's been drummed into your ears since you were a kid... Me too! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
seems you are not getting the point: there are no successful women anywhere before men will be intimated by such mythical women.

It's like saying men are scared of dragons but the clown saying this knows that dragons don't exist grin but still continue to argue on.

"What is clear is that this unpaid work is fueling a sexist economic system that takes from the many[women ]and puts money in the pockets of the few,"[men and some women that rebel against men ]

Successful women if anything is a myth. How do you describe a gender as successful when 80% of that success come from men?
a myth from your view not mine..

You get? No successful women to get men intimidated.

there is...
why opening up this page this morning?
because you felt intimidated and need a support from you fellows that never get rest off from any issues associated with women.

Wealth inequality is also a story of gender inequality.
Looking at a list of the richest people in the world
Taken together, the wealth of the richest 22 men in the world equal all of the wealth of the women in Africa The imbalance of wealth between men and women is at least partially due to the unpaid care work (taking care of children, elders and the ill) and domestic work that women are often responsible for.
The total value to the economy of women's unpaid care work is at least $10.8 trillion per year.
In the United States, women spend 37% more time doing unpaid care work than men,
That equals 2.1 extra hours per day of unpaid care work for women. Over a year, that means women are working more than 95 extra 8-hour-days for no pay. This time spent doing care work limit's women's career choices, income and personal development

now I see why AoifeNightFall came up with her last topic on bills and domestic work equality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

The numbers are completely irrelevant... That's why I'm shocked... This entire thread is stupid...

Are you in the list?

Is your father?

The millions of Nigerian men?

Compared to the world's male population, how many men are on the list? That's why it doesn't matter...

You don't need to have a hundred thousand naira in your bank account to be financially independent... You need to have a mindset... ONLY! Training helps and that's why most women are unlucky because they lack it...

How much do you have?

There are wealthier women on this forum... But you wouldn't starve because you're your OWN responsibility... That's been drummed into your ears since you were a kid... Me too! undecided
you seem to like saying a lot and saying nothing at the same time.

Boggles my mind.

If we come to my father's category, he beats at least 80% of the women in that category.

If we come to my category, chances are I'll be better than 80% of the women in that category.

That's the implication of that statistics. Not merely billionaires but in all categories of wealth, a man will be better than 80% of women in that same category

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Premiumwriter2: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:

"What is clear is that this unpaid work is fueling a sexist economic system that takes from the many[women ]and puts money in the pockets of the few,"[men and some women that rebel against men ]

a myth from your view not mine..

there is...
why opening up this page this morning?
because you felt intimidated and need a support from you fellows that never get rest off from any issues associated with women.

Wealth inequality is also a story of gender inequality.
Looking at a list of the richest people in the world
Taken together, the wealth of the richest 22 men in the world equal all of the wealth of the women in Africa The imbalance of wealth between men and women is at least partially due to the unpaid care work (taking care of children, elders and the ill) and domestic work that women are often responsible for.
The total value to the economy of women's unpaid care work is at least $10.8 trillion per year.
In the United States, women spend 37% more time doing unpaid care work than men,
That equals 2.1 extra hours per day of unpaid care work for women. Over a year, that means women are working more than 95 extra 8-hour-days for no pay. This time spent doing care work limit's women's career choices, income and personal development

now I see why AoifeNightFall came up with her last topic on bills and domestic work equality.
the problem lies not with men but women that fail to acquire the skills needed for paid work.
Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Jeon(f): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
the problem lies not with men but women that fail to acquire the skills needed for paid work.

Even though they acquired the skills, can they use it? especially those who married demon in human form as a husband..
I knew many women that got sucked by their husbands..
mama gift
mama Michael
mama fib.
Priscilla
Florence
Linda [my cousin sister ]
macilia
semira
mama lucky
mama eken
hauwa
to many to mention... all are graduates.
don't underrate women because of some of the useless small small girls that allows some of you miserable men to have access to their pushy..

woman belongs to the kitchen coming from ur built with tail infront.. and still have the gut to made the above statement @bolded

1 Like

Re: Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
you seem to like saying a lot and saying nothing at the same time.

Boggles my mind.

If we come to my father's category, he beats at least 80% of the women in that category.

If we come to my category, chances are I'll be better than 80% of the women in that category.

That's the implication of that statistics. Not merely billionaires but in all categories of wealth, a man will be better than 80% of women in that same category
You don't get the point...

It this a competition between men and women? undecided

Like someone above wrote... This gives feminists more reason to fight for female empowerment... Cause it's seriously needed... We need to change the mindset of so many women in our society... Agreed? undecided

The reason there are 80% men in your father's category is because those men were raised and pressured by society to be providers... Not because of their gender... It's their mindset, that's why they have the will, they are focused, determined and they HUSTLE... You get it?

How many women are groomed to be the breadwinners of their families?

When you train a girl to be a loving wife and doting mother... That's all she becomes...

Many men would agree that women should be submissive housewives...

Women actually fought to be educated... And to work... Guess who the fought? MEN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's With The Recent Buying Of ? [Pics] / / Matured Dating Apps In Nigeria For Love And Hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.