Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

6pecial's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6pecial's Profile / 6pecial's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by 6pecial: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2019
This happens in every government sector e.g. Over 80 retirement over due school principals ,
over 75 secretaries in government secretariats , i don't how want to move forward with outdated ideas these old men have to offer .
Issa pity
Politics / Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by 6pecial: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
One thing is clear
APC is bad and unable to take nigeria to the next level delivering stagnation all thru the last three years ,
but PDP are worse they only take us backwards into the wretchedness of corruption
Phone/Internet Market / Re: For Your Phone Repair (software And Hardware) by 6pecial: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
My tecno k7 is not connecting to internet only opera mini is working ,even the opera mini can't download
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 6pecial: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Isiboy:

try with a different sim, if it persist try flashing the fone
I already flashed it, it started working for a few days before stopping again
Phones / Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by 6pecial: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2019
My tecno k7 is not connecting to internet only opera mini is working ,even the opera mini can't download
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 6pecial: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2019
my tecno spark k7 has a problem facebook,playstore,twitter,instagram are unable to connect to the internet my phone can only access whatsapp, operamini and messenger. even on whatsapp I can only chat.i can't download audio or video... I wiped the phone and it worked perfectly but it stopped working again. anybody with the same problem or with any solution please help me...
Phones / Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! Techno K7 Connection Problem by 6pecial: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hey [quote author=Chrismarvel post=74328706][/quote]Hey bro I'm having the same problem right now, I was told it's a software bug, if you have fix it please let me know how

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.