Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her (2412 Views)

Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by GuyWise101(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jacobx007:
OP she wanted to bill you, only a kid wouldn't decode that, she did a hair style and immediately she's thinking of doing another one, does money grow on trees?
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You don see am from angle. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by GuyWise101(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
90 percent of women are like dat,they want u to support anything they want to do,always like asslicking and saying yes Ma to all their opinion,.the moment you Object ,na enemy of progress dem go call you.Am speaking from experience.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wonder how they reason sef, for me if someone keeps giving me yes in everything I said I will get boring and tired with the person.
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by shantti(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Wealth.

Na lie, ocholu means someone that is looking for work
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by shantti(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cerebellum:

What's the meaning of ocholu??

It means someone who is looking for work
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Ocholu: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
shantti:

Na lie, ocholu means someone that is looking for work

Comot for here! What do you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys? / What's The Name Of This Red Thing? [Pics] / PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.