Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (44767 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53am On May 26
epfa:

I was baptized as a Jehovah's Witness over twenty years ago. I served as a pioneer and was married to an elder. I raised my children to love Jehovah God and they were baptized at ages 9 and 11. We auxiliary pioneered together. I've been interviewed at assemblies.

I was disfellowshipped when I told on abuse in the organization.

I rejoice with you and thank God for His Holy Spirit who directed you in taking the bold step.

So since then have you been associating with perfect worshipers who don't have questionable characters?
If so please tell me the group so i too can leave Watchtower for such a perfect group of humans! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by epfa: 5:09pm On May 31
Jesus said we are to be no part of the world, but he also acknowledged that we cannot get out of the world; which is why he asked his father to look over us because we are still in the world.

I read the Bible at home with my children. My husband is still associated with the local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, but he is not a regular attender. He and our children are told that they are allowed to go, but my "privilege of attending" has been revoked, since I refuse to recant of keeping integrity to God and Christ.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On May 31
epfa:
Jesus said we are to be no part of the world, but he also acknowledged that we cannot get out of the world; which is why he asked his father to look over us because we are still in the world.

I read the Bible at home with my children. My husband is still associated with the local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, but he is not a regular attender. He and our children are told that they are allowed to go, but my "privilege of attending" has been revoked, since I refuse to recant of keeping integrity to God and Christ.

So you don't join others in worship as the Bible admonished believers {Hebrews 10:24-25} but your husband and children still attend meetings with worshipers of Satan:

epfa:
The Governing Body of Watchtower are not witnesses of Jehovah. Jehovah is the God of truth. The Governing Body are liars. When they claim to represent truth, they lie just like their father the Devil.

Hmmmmmmmmmm that's really strange! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 8:35pm On May 31
epfa:
I was baptized as a Jehovah's Witness over twenty years ago. I served as a pioneer and was married to an elder. I raised my children to love Jehovah God and they were baptized at ages 9 and 11. We auxiliary pioneered together. I've been interviewed at assemblies.

I was disfellowshipped when I told on abuse in the organization. Because I continued to warn my fellow Christians about some dangerous elders, because I kept warning the flock so that the sheep wouldn't get hurt, the Bethel headquarters people ordered my disfellowshipping. I live several hours away from Warwick, NY. We have people in our local congregation who go to work at Bethel frequently. One of the sons of an elder here has served as Mark Sanderson's secretary.

You speak without knowledge. I know what goes on in the organization. I was falsely charged with "reviling and causing divisions" when I acted in harmony with holy spirit, the fruitage of which is love.

Since I have seen the teeth of the wolves in sheeps covering up close and personal, my eyes have been opened to even more of the base practices going on behind the scenes in the Watchtower organization. I will not stop exposing Watchtower, since Jesus said "what you hear whispered, preach from the housetops."

The Watchtower hierarchy leaders have two sets of doctrines. Charles Taze Russell was a freemason/satanist. He was a child abuser. When his wife told on him, he had her "disfellowshipped." The current Watchtower leaders are the same way - they put men in positions of abuse and then shun the victims who speak up.

You can research the court documents involving Watchtower yourself. There are screenshots of many of them in this video...

Watchtower, Expect the Unexpected - featuring Ben Elder, ARC, Pennsylvania AG, and court documents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_uCvw30pY

Wow.

Your story is quite touching!

I am sorry for the horrible experience you had to go through at the hands of the JWs.

How are you holding up?

Stay Strong!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.