Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu (13004 Views)

Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
This man's children should stop all these foolishness.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by hotseat: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oga, Bode George, so you want to contest if BAT is contesting not because you have a clear cut agenda or manifesto?

You got to be kidding me!

Hahaha! hahaha!! hahaha!!!

Your dislike for Tinubu is definitely palpable!

When we get to the bridge, we would cross it!
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Misterdhee1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
If obsession was a human being grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Misterdhee1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
goody234:
Tinubu sycophants are flooding nairaland sha ...I hope you guys know how cheap you selling your country for a few thousand naira coming on here spewing nonsense....Nigerians if you want the same of same vote tinubu una never suffer yet
What in Tinubu's CV shows he's is going to make Nigerians suffer? Are lagosians not better off than residence of all states in the country? Some of you just lose every atom of sense because of hate of one man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by zionstaar75: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
whippersnapper:
Seems it's only bode George who knows what Nigerians are getting themselves into by voting Tinubu as president. It would be a fate worst than death for Nigerians this time. Tinubu wants to turn Nigeria into a family affair. Abacha sef go learn work. Nigerians mumu no go ever do. Na idiots full this country
from your writing it's obvious that you are the biggest idiot in this country
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by goody234: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

But ur father is not contesting nw grin grin

Typical ignorant nigerian response your father didn't train you in critical thinking ....look at the bigger picture fool...
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by goody234: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Misterdhee1:

What in Tinubu's CV shows he's is going to make Nigerians suffer? Are lagosians not better off than residence of all states in the country? Some of you just lose every atom of sense because of hate of one man.

This is the problem just no thinking who cares about tinubu...we are so used to mediocrity in our political system i wonder if nigeria will ever change ...Tell me truthfully how has the near 8 years of APC buhari changed your life ...Talk true ....More of the same will come again ..

By the way his CV is full of truths and half truths ...let him come out and show us is real age etc .I give him one thing he is a good politician but that does not translate to good leadership
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by IamNat: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please go ahead and hijack the PDP ticket for the west, we'll like the feeling of been on both parties' ticket.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Misterdhee1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
goody234:

This is the problem just no thinking who cares about tinubu...we are so used to mediocrity in our political system i wonder if nigeria will ever change ...Tell me truthfully how has the near 8 years of APC buhari changed your life ...Talk true ....More of the same will come again ..
Oga politics every where isn't for the Saint. It's for those who can network widely and bring people together. Have you seen any Nobel laureate rule any nation before? Even USA is currently governed by an old senile man. If you can't play game, then allow those who have the courage do it. If you don't like BAT, find another candidate and campaign for him or her aggressively. That's how democracy works not all this faux attempt at forcing people to see reasons with your opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Ttooyy12345: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bode George knows he can only make headline when he mention the name Bola Tinubu.
grin grin grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by gotnel: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bode George should just mind his business.
Tinubu and Bode are far from each other politically.
The presidential election is not only in Lagos state.
There are many reasons why Bode George is not capable to prosecute the presidential election nation wide

I am not supporting Tinubu either, but Tinubu has some machineries on ground to be able to go far in the process of prosecuting the electioneering around the country
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by esosuo2: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Baba that has been convicted and have gone to prison for mago mago wan contest against who sharp pass am lol , talk another story bode
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Drakkernoir: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg..vote jaga oh
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by goody234: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Oga politics every where isn't for the Saint. It's for those who can network widely and bring people together. Have you seen any Nobel laureate rule any nation before? Even USA is currently governed by an old senile man. If you can't play game, then allow those who have the courage do it. If you don't like BAT, find another candidate and campaign for him or her aggressively. That's how democracy works not all this faux attempt at forcing people to see reasons with your opposition.

To an extent i agree tinubu is a good politician ..but the flaw with good politicians is they want to please everyone ..their leadership is weak and ineffectual as they are too busy giving everybody egunje
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by israelmao(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bode George please you need to calm down.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by israelmao(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
PDP will not even make mistake of presenting you.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by clothingonline(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
I want to contest who will give me 5b to buy form
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by mamawa123: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sir you are a LOSER……..I will win if I contest against the ex culprit Mr. Bode George
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Mooh247: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
If this man catches Tinubu in a room one on one eehhnn!!!

I watched one of his interview and the man genuinely, sincerely hate him
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by mapet: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is04970:
Bode George and Bola Tinubu are like Tom and Jerry.
The only difference is Tinubu hardly respond to his tirades.

Then they are not Tom and Jerry. Baba Bode George just rants angrily and elicits no response.... Just like PMB ignores Aisha Yusuf with all her crazy rants
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by basseeafricana: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by heysquare(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alawada kerikeri
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by klawaaa: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
We are all worried of his antecedent as a governor of Lagos state that is why the moniker like mine always read news about his devilish ambition to become the president of the federal republic of Nigeria not because thief Tinubu worth much to me. He is a harden criminal that would bribe his way at all cost to achieve his self-centeredness anytime and anyway. He brought hooliganism to Lagos, and the vote buying syndrome to the political space in Nigeria.
blamingthedevil:
Wetin Bola do Bode?

Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Dreytonisback(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please go ahead sir wink

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

I don't usually do this but you deserve it

It shall never be well with anybody whether in Nigeria , abroad or anywhere who supports someone like Bola Ahmed Tinubu
His/her generation will suffer and always face problems wherever they go

If they're already doing well in life , they'll jam a rock of poverty and they'll beg on the streets and no one would help Dem with anything
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by pinardave: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please go ahead sir wink

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
I can’t believe how a sane mind would want people to vote for Tinubu. This is very unfortunate
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Agugbadin: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria is not for sale, convicted theives cannot rule in this space.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by DONFASZY(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
We dont want any old versions politicians pls

We need a 30-35yr of age youth
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Dchampion65: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmmmmn

Have never seen so much hatred in my life.
He hated tinubu with passion.
And that one is playing Omoluwabi for not responding to all his jabs.

Wait, what can we remember him for as former governor of ondo state.

Any legacy at all?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
whippersnapper:
Seems it's only bode George who knows what Nigerians are getting themselves into by voting Tinubu as president. It would be a fate worst than death for Nigerians this time. Tinubu wants to turn Nigeria into a family affair. Abacha sef go learn work. Nigerians mumu no go ever do. Na idiots full this country

If only you know the name of your Councilor, LGA Chairman (sorry no election in your state), Senator, HOA, HOR and Governor, you would have been in better position to say this. Anyway, enjoy your MB
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by whippersnapper(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
zionstaar75:
from your writing it's obvious that you are the biggest idiot in this country
from frying pan to fire.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Topshow2010(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alawadakerikeri ni baba tewonde Ke ......I can't just stop laughing .The man dey sleep and wakes on Tinubu matter gan ni. If Chief Bode George had his way ,he wud av killed Asiwaju since ni... grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by kay29000(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is04970:
Bode George and Bola Tinubu are like Tom and Jerry.
The only difference is Tinubu hardly respond to his tirades.

HAHAHA! This is so true. It's like this man dreams about Tinubu every night. lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hungry And Traumatised, IDPs Protest In Maiduguri, Block Highway / 2019: Buhari Has Not Informed Us He Will Re-Contest – Bisi Akande / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Using Bots To Attack PDP Members On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.