Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ (4477 Views)

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! / Comedian Collapses On Stage & Fractures Skull A Few Seconds After Mocking Jesus / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by kobobay(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
This video is a compilation of videos of Comedian Heather MacDonald Collapsed After mocking using the name of Jesus Christ.

"I got up, I did one joke and I felt so dizzy," McDonald recalled. "You can see my eye, I fell on my eye. Oh my God, I cannot believe this happened, I feel so terrible that they had to tell everyone to leave and then cancel the second show."

The star insisted that she'll return to Tempe in the future.

For more information
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/comedian-heather-mcdonald-collapses-tempe-az

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeXLuChzzws

1 Like

Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
That doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary creature up there...
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Dituta: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Serves her right! because Jesus is not always quick to judge, many people are now doing anyhow... This will serve as a warning
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by immortalcrown(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
No be God do am. God is not like a man that strikes immediately for ego.
You can mock God to any length. You either suffer the punishment alive if you repent or you suffer the punishment after death.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Righteousness2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Listen! you Believe or not, GOD is Real and you Must Bow before HIM . It is left to you to either do it now on Earth or you do it on the other side of Eternity but it will be too late as you will thrown to Hell!
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen! you Believe or not, GOD is Real and you Must Bow before HIM . It is left to you to either do it now on Earth or you do it on the other side of Eternity but it will be too late as you will thrown to Hell!
Baby boy if you ain't bringing no proof of your imaginary creature then slide off and take your balderdash petty preaching to the gullible ones..
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Steep: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy if you ain't bringing no proof of your imaginary creature then slide off and take your balderdash petty preaching to the gullible ones..
Only a fool say there is no God.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by MrAnele(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by judedwriter(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
She's lucky.

If it were in the Old testament or the early days of the New testament she would have fallen dead!
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'd love to hear what her next joke would be about.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Steep: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
May God have mercy on her
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
No be God do am. God is not like a man that strikes immediately for ego.
You can mock God to any length. You either suffer the punishment alive if you repent or you suffer the punishment after death.
While I tend to agree with your assertion that God had nothing to do with what happened to this woman... I am not certain I understand what you mean by the statement in bold above. undecided

Why would God inflict punishment on a person upon repentance? undecided
Why can't God punish what is the sin of blasphemy, when a commited by one who believes in Him, before Death? undecided
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by immortalcrown(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
While I tend to agree with your assertion that God had nothing to do with what happened to this woman... I am not certain I understand what you mean by the statement in bold above. undecided Why would God inflict punishment on a person upon repentance? undecided
No sinner goes unpunished. Every action, whether good or bad, has a consequence. If repentance averts punishment, people will deliberately and passionately sin when they think death is far from them. Those people will not repent until they anticipate death. The purpose of repentance is to remove hellfire from being part of the punishment.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

No sinner goes unpunished. Every action, whether good or bad, has a consequence. If repentance averts punishment, people will deliberately and passionately sin when they think death is far from them. Those people will not repent until they anticipate death. The purpose of repentance is to remove hellfire from being part of the punishment.
You assume the comedian in question to be a believer since you refer to her as a sinner in this? undecided

Also, as recorded in the Gospels, mocking God or Jesus Christ isn't sin - nor blasphemy- at all so why would there exists punishment for that which isn't sin? undecided
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by immortalcrown(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You assume the comedian in question to be a believer since you refer to her as a sinner in this? undecided
Also, as recorded in the Gospels, mocking God or Jesus Christ isn't sin - nor blasphemy- at all so why would there exists punishment for that which isn't sin? undecided
You are just teasing yourself. The caption of the post says the incident happened immediately after the person mocked God. My comment implies that mocking God is not responsible for the collapse. Some commenters already imply that the collapse happened because the person neglected or insulted God. Talking about sin, offending God is a sin to God, whether the offender believes in God or not.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are just teasing yourself. The caption of the post says the incident happened immediately after the person mocked God. My comment implies that mocking God is not responsible for the collapse. Some commenters already imply that the collapse happened because the person neglected or insulted God. Talking about sin, offending God is a sin to God, whether the offender believes in God or not.
in scripture, only those under Law can be found guilty of sin. This since God's Laws covers only those God specified by God Himself. undecided

Recall that extra additional comment right after you had claimed what happened to the comedian had nothing to do with God, was the reason this conversation came to take place, as it presumed to attempt an explanation as to why this couldn't be God behind what happened to the woman right after she supposedly mocked God. And no I do not tease myself in this. undecided

The Old Covenant definition of the sin of blasphemy, which applies only to those who have the blood of Israel coursing through their veins does indeed cast as sin the mocking of God and this sin is punishable by Death. However, in Jesus Christ, a law binding to only those who believe in Jesus Christ - this according to Jesus Christ's own teachings - mocking God is not a sin. Instead it is the mocking of the Spirit of God that is sin. undecided
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by immortalcrown(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
in scripture, only those under Law can be found guilty of sin.
Please, quote where I can see it in the scripture. Let me learn that one today. I am waiting for your response.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

Please, quote where I can see it in the scripture. Let me learn that one today. I am waiting for your response.
In Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, God makes it clear that the Old Covenant Law of Moses was binding only to those who had the blood of Jacob and their veins, and the strangers who lived among them there in the land of Canaan. The promises of the Law however belonged only to those descended from Jacob.

In John 3 vs 1 - 21, Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, teaches that it is those who believe in Him that His promises(and Word) cover. Those who do not believe (unbelievers) continue in their previous state of condemnation - a state determined by God since Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. undecided

Only those who enter into the Kingdom of God will be judged by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by immortalcrown(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In John 3 vs 1 - 21, Jesus Christ teaches that it is those who believe in Him that His promises(and Word) cover. Those who do not believe (unbelievers) continue in their previous state of condemnation - a state determined by God since Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. undecided Only those who enter into the Kingdom of God will be judged by Jesus Christ. undecided
You have proven me right and proven yourself wrong. Believing in Jesus means rejecting sin. His promises covering the believers means setting the believers free from hell fire. I said that repentance averts hell fire. Did the same verse John 3 vs 1-21 mention Genesis 3 vs 16 or you yourself chose the Genesis?
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

You have proven me right and proven yourself wrong. Believing in Jesus means rejecting sin. His promises covering the believers means setting the believers free from hell fire. I said that repentance averts hell fire. Did the same verse John 3 vs 1-21 mention Genesis 3 vs 16 or you yourself chose the Genesis?
Believing in Jesus Christ means rejecting sin? Judas believed in Jesus Christ too but we know how he ended up. undecided

His promises covers the believers means setting the believers free from Hell? How can He set you free from Hell when Hell has yet to happen to you or anyone - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

Repentance averts Hell fire? Yet the same Jesus Christ said that that a man must be born-again in order to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - via one of two gates - the broad gate which leads(progressively) to destruction(Hell) and the narrow Gate which leads(progressively) to true life(Heavens) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. This as He, Jesus Christ, warned that we endeavor to enter in to the Kingdom of God through the narrow Gate - Luke 13 vs 22 - 28 undecided

In the very context of John 3 vs 1 - 21, it is mentioned that salvation is from perishing in the grave and this established is Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided

You certain you don't already have all of this twisted up? undecided
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by immortalcrown(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Believing in Jesus Christ means rejecting sin? Judas believed in Jesus Christ too but we know how he ended up. undecided

His promises covers the believers means setting the believers free from Hell? How can He set you free from Hell when Hell has yet to happen to you or anyone - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

Repentance averts Hell fire? Yet the same Jesus Christ said that that a man must be born-again in order to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - via one of two gates - the broad gate which leads(progressively) to destruction(Hell) and the narrow Gate which leads(progressively) to true life(Heavens) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. This as He, Jesus Christ, warned that we endeavor to enter in to the Kingdom of God through the narrow Gate - Luke 13 vs 22 - 28 undecided

In the very context of John 3 vs 1 - 21, it is mentioned that salvation is from perishing in the grave and this established is Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided

You certain you don't already have all of this twisted up? undecided
You are just confusing yourself. Salvation is for those that accept Christ. A sinner accepting Christ is repentance. Salvation is to enable people to enter the kingdom of God, which means those people are not going to hell. Not receiving salvation means the opposite, which is going to hell. Good night.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are just confusing yourself. Salvation is for those that accept Christ. A sinner accepting Christ is repentance. Salvation is to enable people to enter the kingdom of God, which means those people are not going to hell. Not receiving salvation means the opposite, which is going to hell. Good night.
Stop assuming your confusion as mine here. undecided

Again.....Believing in Jesus Christ means rejecting sin? Judas believed in Jesus Christ too but we know how he ended up. undecided

You cannot cherry pick your way into understanding Jesus Christ. The same Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24 that those who stand firm till the end will be saved... those who don't will not be saved even though born-again. undecided

In order to know Jesus Christ, God's Truth, you have to accept ALL of His teachings and commandments to you, not simply those you can weave your mind around. undecided
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by kimco(m): 4:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Steep:
Only a fool say there is no God.

I would think a wise person would ask for evidence for a claim instead of believing blindly. But now I know it is the fool who does that. Only wise people believe without proof. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by LordReed(m): 5:59am On Feb 24, 2022
LoLz! So why hasn't Ricky Gervais collapsed on stage yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_hnHSdh2Hw
Re: Comedian Heather Macdonald Collapsed After Mocking Using The Name Of Christ by lesbiconverter: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You're trying hard to console yourself about your afterlife grin
Don't worry, repentance is never too late until after death

(1) (Reply)

Mind Control Mechanisms In Religions. / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.