Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man (527 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Deicide: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
I really want to know, when a girl says you are not a real man what does it mean?

Is there a certain way a real man suppose to behave?

Does being weak as a man make you not a real man?
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Ammishaddai: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
It's just a psychological weapon to get you to agree to their terms. But only simps are stupid enough to fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Goldbw122(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
You are a man she is just telling you that you are not giving her what she want..
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by FaceTanke: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
If she is wrong
Never apologise

A man that's not real is always at fault
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by odinson1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Deicide:
I really want to know, when a girl says you are not a real man what does it mean?

Is there a certain way a real man suppose to behave?

Does being weak as a man make you not a real man?

A "Real man" Is a man who puts the needs of women above his own.
A real man is a man Who throws other men on the bus because of some Pussy.
A real man is the Infamous white knight in shining armor who rushes down to the rescue of any nearby female in his vicinity.
A real man is a Man who takes bullshit from women, because women are Apparently incapable of Harm, fault and Blemish.
A real man is a Man who believes that ALL women should be respected, PROSTITUTES and Criminals included.

In Essence,a Real man is The man A woman can Hold his balls in her palm and control his life, Women want to get married to "God fearing men" which is also the same as "Real man" so they can Wrestle dominance with him. And the Man will of course hand over power and worship her, because she is his wife and he has to Respect her.
The real man is the one who will take care of another man's child that has been Deceitfully given to him by his mistress,he eventually finds out,but he continues because That is what a Real man is supposed to do,Right? cheesy

Women Hate Redpillers with Terrifying passion,but they Adore "Real men" because those are the ones they can Control.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by BItt: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Being a real man means you must understand the Theory of natural selection.

Be free from debt

And be willing to make reasonable sacrifice for your family and under what loyalty is
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by crismark(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
"BE A MAN", "YOU ARE NOT A MAN"

Once you understand the implications of those statements above, you'd know the real meaning of peace of mind.

My supposed stupid ex-fiancee tried using those statement to manipulate me but thank God for the gift of a strong mind an intelligence
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Deicide: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
BItt:
Being a real man means you must understand the Theory of natural selection.

Be free from debt

And be willing to make reasonable sacrifice for your family and under what loyalty is
Can you explain this Theory of natural selection or you just felt like throwing big words around?
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by MAGG0T(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
shocked

thread for those Redpill lame nighas to justify how foolish they are!!

Watch how they'll invade here shouting simp!!
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by BItt: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Deicide:
Can you explain this[b] Theory of natural selection[/b] or you just felt like throwing big words around?
search google for the name Charles Darwin
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Deicide: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
BItt:
search google for the name Charles Darwin
I know what natural selection is I don't know how it applies to what you said that's why I ask you to explain
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dont ever believe her when she tells you that,na manipulation to make you feel bad,for her mind real man na who dey give her money.never stress yourself to impress a woman.i repeat
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by odinson1(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

thread for those Redpill lame nighas to justify how foolish they are!!

Watch how they'll invade here shouting simp!!

You have your monicker in your Brain

Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash from Odin himself

No wonder Zeus will always be above you

And i will always be above you because you are just a mere Mortal cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by Candidlady: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
odinson1:

A "Real man" Is a man who puts the needs of women above his own.
A real man is a man Who throws other men on the bus because of some Pussy.
A real man is the Infamous white knight in shining armor who rushes down to the rescue of any nearby female in his vicinity.
A real man is a Man who takes bullshit from women, because women are Apparently incapable of Harm, fault and Blemish.
A real man is a Man who believes that ALL women should be respected, PROSTITUTES and Criminals included.

In Essence,a Real man is The man A woman can Hold his balls in her palm and control his life, Women want to get married to "God fearing men" which is also the same as "Real man" so they can Wrestle dominance with him. And the Man will of course hand over power and worship her, because she is his wife and he has to Respect her.
The real man is the one who will take care of another man's child that has been Deceitfully given to him by his mistress,he eventually finds out,but he continues because That is what a Real man is supposed to do,Right? cheesy

Women Hate Redpillers with Terrifying passion,but they Adore "Real men" because those are the ones they can Control.
[/s]

Trash from Odin himself

No wonder Zeus will always be above you
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Real Man by internationalman(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2022
If you were born a male you are a real man.

(1) (Reply)

Young Ghanaian Man Lures Facebook Girls With Infinix Phone And 30,000 Naira / Your Thoughts As A Lady / Share Your Experience On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.