Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex (57553 Views)

What Should A Man Who Can't Go 3 Round Do? / ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Worldphaxxy: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2022
;
phemmyfour:
How can he lost what he doesn't have?

He knoweth you not

grin grin grin
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Aloof: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2022
We4all:

They may love you but obviously don’t want to get impregnated by you. They also don’t trust you enough to go intimate with you.

I hope you usually wash your bacteria infested fingers before inserting it though. Damn! Girls are really trying.

The last time I checked, the women pussy has more bacteria than the whole arm, not to talk of finger.

Be moving with love peddlers et Oloshos and be thinking women crave sex.

I wonder how guys like you enjoy doing prostitutes.
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2022
I had a good laugh at the money post
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Aloof: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2022
XTHRONE:

Maybe your girl is a lesbian

If women crave sex more than men do, then we would have had men prostitution joints scattered around the cities.

2 Likes

Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Drone95(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Aloof:

If women crave sex more than men do, then we would have had men prostitution joints scattered around the cities.
intimacy gadgets had replaced male prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Aloof: 1:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Drone95:
intimacy gadgets had replaced male prostitution

Before the emergence of intimacy gadget, were they male prostitution joint around the cities?

How many times did you hear in the Bible that a man caused the downfall of a woman because of sex? Compare with samson and David.
See, a girl that doesn't want to have sex with you won't have sex with you, if you like be as hot as Anthony Joshua.

But a fine curvy girl that you Do not fancy, can get you one and one and Bleep your brains out.

Who did you say crave sex the more again?
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Decryptor(m): 3:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Erriga you just lost a fan sad

You are an insignificant loss
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by bepositive11: 3:39am On Feb 24, 2022
spiceadole:
Lies....

Sex is something I can live all my life without.

If not for marriage, which I'm struggling very hard to have sex with my husband, I would been happily celibate.

Why is that? I don't think it's normal. You don't like orgasms?
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Erigga Newmoney is correct abeg. Particularly for Teenage girls and Girls around 20-23. Dem like Fcvkk like mad! U will see small girls looking fat like married women because of Sperms and Postinor!
*Pepsi and Eba.

Those things do not fatten.
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Welrez(m): 4:06am On Feb 24, 2022
WoundedLamb:
We need better content. All these sex sex sex subjects we read all the time in the Nigerian social media community are not helping our cause.
I thought I was the one tired of this. It seems sex and money are the only concerns of many social media users in Nigeria. One hardly sees intellectual content and the few ones are mostly left unread.
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by chigoziri2403(m): 4:52am On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Rubbish.

Women can go without sex more than men especially now. Why do u think prostitution has been going on for more than 2000 years??

Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Jazzman01:
Blatant lie.

[s]If you say men, it would have been correct to a large extent. But women, especially Nigerian women that majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcised), can do without sex for as long as possible because they don't feel anything[/s].
Big Novice
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by SaturnNick(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2022
This guy still dey learn work
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Elmojiid(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=medriano post=110490369]I

He cannot generalize like that. No all ladies are that way. I can go a year without it. Done it before and can do it again.[/quo te]hmmm I belive uuuu
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by aalangel(f): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2022
A big lie.

1 Like

Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Bamzyriches451: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Damn!
Erriga shouldn't have generalized it
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by emeviks: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2022
A woman can stay 5 months, 5 years, 50 years without sex - and so can a man.

The gender of a person is irrelevant. Society boils sexual desire and drive to gender, but that is not true for everybody.

We need to be looking at people and their sex drives as individualized, rather than as a collective i.e. men like that, women like this, Indians like this, Nigerians like that, etc.

This obviously applies to other areas not just sex. We insist on generalizing, stereotyping, typecasting people to make sense of the world when we are as complex and as different as can be. If we can view people as individuals, the world will be a better place for it.
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by JayPeeOham: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Thanks for trying to help, but the right word is "cause". To help one's cause is to aid whatever they're advocating for. Cause in this context means any principle or movement which one is prepared to defend.

Thanks again.

Thanks for being one of the matured minds we have here.

Some persons would have used that opportunity to rain abuses on their parents not me grin
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Starzo: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2022
chiipink:

Nop they dont i just asked how u knew .
Just an innocent question.
But now i know why.. becoz u from SS so its similar culture.
Ok...tnx for clearing my little doubt.

1 Like

Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by chiipink(f): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Starzo:

Ok...tnx for clearing my little doubt.
U wlc
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2022
False
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Swaelyf(f): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2022
speak for the women you know
ExAngel007:
Rapper Erigga is of the opinion that no woman can go three months without having sexual intercourse.

He shared this opinion on his Twitter handle.

https://mobile.twitter.com/erigganewmoney/status/1496379793553698817

https://mobile.twitter.com/erigganewmoney/status/1496384029674848260
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by doshiyad1: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Jazzman01:
Blatant lie.

If you say men, it would have been correct to a large extent. But women, especially Nigerian women that majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcised), can do without sex for as long as possible because they don't feel anything.

Absolutely correct! it would have been correct to a large extent[b][/b] not all
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by doshiyad1: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2022
SaturnNick:
This guy still dey learn work

I tell you!
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by XTHRONE(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Aloof:

Men have ego, again women can easily get sex more than men, mind you a woman can Bleep a single man her entire life and be satisfied, the same is not with men, a man having one sex partner gets bored with sex easily, that's why men Cheats alot. A man can have sex with any woman whether he loves her or not, women can only sex a man she loves except a prostitute that sex for money. Women enjoys sex more than men, you see, a female prostitute can sleep with a thousand men a day and feels cool, a man can never try that.
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by doshiyad1: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
emeviks:

The gender of a person is irrelevant. Society boils sexual desire and drive to gender, but that is not true for everybody.

We need to be looking at people and their sex drives as individualized, rather than as a collective i.e. men like that, women like this, Indians like this, Nigerians like that, etc.

This obviously applies to other areas not just sex. We insist on generalizing, stereotyping, typecasting people to make sense of the world when we are as complex and as different as can be. If we can view people as individuals, the world will be a better place for it.

Oil dey your head joor! I like your level of reasoning, is people like you i like to engage in discussion.God bless you and increase you more in knowledge, wisdom and understanding.Amen!
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by doshiyad1: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2022
XTHRONE:

Men have ego, again women can easily get sex more than men, mind you a woman can Bleep a single man her entire life and be satisfied, the same is not with men, a man having one sex partner gets bored with sex easily, that's why men Cheats alot. A man can have sex with any woman whether he loves her or not, women can only sex a man she loves except a prostitute that sex for money. Women enjoys sex more than men, you see, a female prostitute can sleep with a thousand men a day and feels cool, a man can never try that.

except a prostitute that sex for money in this case is just the MONEY and nothing more
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by XTHRONE(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2022
doshiyad1:

except a prostitute that sex for money in this case is just the MONEY and nothing more

Off course she enjoys the sex, The money is a bonus. Haven't you heard of whores that are sometimes sex starved and sex for free.
there re things you can't do even if money is involved, I guess you are a guy, can you sleep with a follow man ?
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Foureyes(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Normal na. Them dey think say we no no ni? Hot gender tongue
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Melkizedeck: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2022
emeviks:

I see you bro. Been awhile. E be like say you don come back from work? But does postinor and sperm really make a woman fat? Does it (postinor) cause vaginal bleeding?
Re: Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex by Melkizedeck: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2022
XTHRONE:

Women can also have sex with someone they do not love maybe for revenge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.