Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) (52433 Views)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by tillaman(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Crap
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Fashionista01:
Today na goat.
Tommorow na human head.
Girls should stay clear of this kind of being.
Would they listen, , Yahoo boys gives and spend money anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:
Instead of doing Money Rituals...if you are a Yoruba person go and 'Te Ifa'...

Your Ifa will reveal to you what your EWOs(Taboos) are...the ODU that gave birth to some people do not like certain type of lifestyle, colors, some may not like eating Snails...once you have your Ifa and avoid your EWOs, you will be good!

Ifa is an established Yoruba belief system... It is an infusion of Science of Energies and life Coding system...

Promoting this will at least reduce the outright evil people now do in the name of making money...

All the same

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by watersideboys: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Better than removing heads
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by sylve11: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Remman:
This things will only end in two ways.

If they fall under the class of Nephilim or fairies, they'll surely fail and won't get any spiritual blessing from the sea goddess. However, if any one of them fall under demon's leaders class, he will surely be blessed. However, killing is not part of a ritual, when the gods or demon summoned falls under higher ranking leaders. However, a lower demon would need blood sacrifice from its apprentice to attain the attention of the higher demons. However, any exposed ritual like this must always fail as there are alien forces that hunt down and halt those demons who are in charge of those leaked rituals from ever getting in contact with humans again.

Na from book i read am o. Abeg Don't ask questions to what you don't understand or you'll put yourself in trouble.

Masons keep secrets for something like a good reason

shocked cool
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2022
I don't know which one is sadder;

1) The water pollution they are causing.

2) The animal cruelty involved in the whole process.

3) Full grown bodied able men like this with thinking faculty believe that you can get rich by spitting in the mouth of an animal because one fake spiritual custodian that makes money off taking advantage of desperate people, told them to do so.

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Nexttpage(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2022
You freemansonry?!
Remman:
This things will only end in two ways.

If they fall under the class of Nephilim or fairies, they'll surely fail and won't get any spiritual blessing from the sea goddess. However, if any one of them fall under demon's leaders class, he will surely be blessed. However, killing is not part of a ritual, when the gods or demon summoned falls under higher ranking leaders. However, a lower demon would need blood sacrifice from its apprentice to attain the attention of the higher demons. However, any exposed ritual like this must always fail as there are alien forces that hunt down and halt those demons who are in charge of those leaked rituals from ever getting in contact with humans again.

Na from book i read am o. Abeg Don't ask questions to what you don't understand or you'll put yourself in trouble.

Masons keep secrets for something like a good reason
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Victerica(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Keep it up, idiots...

And they still, go to churches..

When men, become very materialistic.... women's materialistic nature will be a child's play..

Women should keep pushing men to the wall..Men, when pushed to the wall becomes Simpsons and hence materialistic...

However, I will always blame the men more for condoning the stupid attitudes of women from the onset.

Men, it is not late to regain back our positions as the head...(money or no money)

Jesus Christ came to die for this reason

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Evidenx(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
MORE REASON EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF WHO THEY FOLLOW AS FRIEND....Make dem nor go use you ooo...
Boys don turn ritualist and herbalist dem self...tufiakwa!!

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Newboss(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Animal sacrifice is a very normal thing in African traditional religion.

I see no issue here.
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by zeyt: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Ignorant and backward practice. The western world has developed after adopting science and abandoning this kind of archiac practice.
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by NoGirlfriend: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:

Your Ifa will reveal to you what your EWOs(Taboos) are...the ODU that gave birth to some people do not like certain type of lifestyle, colors, some may not like eating Snails...once you have your Ifa and avoid your EWOs, you will be good!

Ifa is an established Yoruba belief system... It is an infusion of Science of Energies and life Coding system...

Promoting this will at least reduce the outright evil people now do in the name of making money...

shey u go carry empty hand go see the IFA?

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by lakeside79937: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2022
It's all scam if Juju really work Sunday Igboho should be in jail and babalawo shouldn't be arrested . Wake up guys . You are all brainwashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
YAHOO NATIONAL ANTHEM;

Amenoo,.....you wan to chill with the big boys... Amenooo, .....when I do kitikita, you dey do katakata.

The future generation is officially gone

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Lovenorth: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Ipob terrorists why?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by NoGirlfriend: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Ask dem now, dem go say na grace. kitikpa gbagbu kwe gi dia

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Victerica(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2022
There must be a reason why Africa, is still an uncivilized continent..

I heard, civilization started here.. But what happened?

Why are we, not making advances in science and technology?

Why is there no innovation? Why can't we think, out of the box?
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Any way na way abeg. Leave story
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Bmaster(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:

you don dey promote this one now oo.
Until a feeble minded person comes across it and misunderstood the message and it turns bloody.
Una never wan rest?
Wetin do Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by omojeesu(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:

Still deception.

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by NoGirlfriend: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Lovenorth:
Ipob terrorists why?
mkpi

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Cokahot:
The end of them no dey tay,sometimes I dey always ask,shey na those demons with spirit them,dey take over the driving or na them cey cause the accident. Cos these ones accident na sure banker for them ritualists.
Let's for example, a video of a ritual performed to one yahoo boy. They put a live cat in a Calabash and press d soap and some other things ontop of that cat which made the cat to suffocate and die during the process.... Tell me what would be the end of the user of such soap

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Wizlead:
angry

O my soul, come not Tho unto their secret , Unto their assembly, Mine honour, be not thou United
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol, remembering how sabbatherian Apostle deceive his followers to sacrifice goat at the seaside, only to keep his partner by the Bush side to pick up all the goat sacrificed. Later at night party go start, goat meat everywhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by ekukeku(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Prank up & down
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by LikeAking: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by LikeAking: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
See how the devil is Deceiving and luring able bodied young men to Destruction,

These are kind of people that Hear the Gospel that we preach and they go Mad because the Word is piercing their soul.

Listen to me! Life outside JESUS Christ is Guaranteed Crisis, Folly and Destruction.

Whatever you acquire from the devil will destroy your life on Earth and your soul in Eternity .

Idiat!
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Deadchicken: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
ValCon888:
It starts with sacrificing a hen. After all, what's the big deal? It's just chicken.
Then goat. After that cow.
Before you know it they start butchering human beings in cold blood for money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

A typical Yahoo boy is a potential murderer waiting for an opportunity to kill.
it is because of your poverty and frustration that's making you reason like this sir.
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Remman(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Nexttpage:
You freemansonry?!
No! God forbid... I'm a good christian. However, i had someone who was a member of several cults including freemasonry. When he died, i had access to his books before they were taken away by his cult group. He used to spend days under the sea and he wears pure black attires three times a week and on any great and important ocassion of his life. He has many wives and had some powerful sea rings. In some of his books, there are triangles, pyramid and moon symbols and how to hold meetings with the moon extraterestrial beings. He has a wive and children under the sea as a part of his body was taken and sent to the sea when he died. Look, exposing these things have severe consequences.

I believe in God and Jesus christ and as a christian, nothing will ever make me follow the path of my uncle as even with those powers, he still died. God forbid that i will be part of any cult. So, i'm not a member of freemansonry.

6 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Danielmegg(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:
Nah grace crew bursted

Meanwhile almost everybody for this thread Dey baff soap no let anybody deceive you
Aswearz

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by LikeAking: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2022
U are condeming dem cos na black man dey do am. If na oyibo you go support dem.
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Homeboiy: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2022
This is the work of Onyeze jesus

Aka na asa uchu worldwide lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor, Others Nabbed Over ATM Scam, Burglar / Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob / How They Hack Your Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.