Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) (52435 Views)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Tatiana4u: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:
Instead of doing Money Rituals...if you are a Yoruba person go and 'Te Ifa'...

Your Ifa will reveal to you what your EWOs(Taboos) are...the ODU that gave birth to some people do not like certain type of lifestyle, colors, some may not like eating Snails...once you have your Ifa and avoid your EWOs, you will be good!

Ifa is an established Yoruba belief system... It is an infusion of Science of Energies and life Coding system...

Promoting this will at least reduce the outright evil people now do in the name of making money...

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Tatiana4u: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Ath wey water give you na the best, e better pass idol own but if you no Sabi the rules, your head go chop comot. Rules no hard for water way, na to remember/continue am hard and d funny thing be say the yankee no go land ozúgbó, e fit be after 6-8 yrs and na even wen 1 baba do one small thing for u e go land. You go feel say na d baba run am but na water do am, you go come forget your promise and fiam, water don strike you immediately. But all in all, water na the best place to get sth.

If na to helep you fight wey be say u dey innocent, na white cock or hen e dey collect with some lil things after e don go d message and walai, you go hear news under 24hrs.

Mmírí dị égwu.
You know what’s upgrin

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Curvinus(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2022
The people are increasiningly abandoning pragmatism for the hope industry. What you hsve now are people, majorly youths clinging to gambling, rituals, religion, yahoo yahoo and fraud in the absence of a functional system that guarantees a well defined path to progress.

9 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by FreeIgboho817: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2022
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it
Justdare74: great site, Nigerians don dey full the site
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by DKM123: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Typical.

Nigerian men?! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by tctrills: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
donbachi:
Dem go come social media dey scream...."On GOD" and "na grace oo"

Physically killed a ram.but,spiritually killed the most important persons in their lives
You seem to know so much about these things. Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by zukachris(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
buy a Perkins sound proof diesel generator

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
No big deal,they are Yahoo boys just looking for a way out,since when is that a big deal in this country, y'all like Money
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by tydi(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Fools.. make them no go hustle..
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
These are lazy idiots now. undecided

Many of them on social media doing nothing by showing of money.
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by vikgreen01(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
I do tell my friends this....instead of lack of funds go make me come dey do all these petty small rituals, I better find one senior man in power make he carry me enter their COVEN make I know say I be full time occultic member and get wealth amass with big time connections and be prepared for all the tasks that comes with it. Than all this trash them go do, na only Lexus and Benz dem go use am buy, then ball for club highest one year money finish.

Nd u think if u enter cult u won’t do like those men in this picture
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Ath wey water give you na the best, e better pass idol own but if you no Sabi the rules, your head go chop comot. Rules no hard for water way, na to remember/continue am hard and d funny thing be say the yankee no go land ozúgbó, e fit be after 6-8 yrs and na even wen 1 baba do one small thing for u e go land. You go feel say na d baba run am but na water do am, you go come forget your promise and fiam, water don strike you immediately. But all in all, water na the best place to get sth.

If na to helep you fight wey be say u dey innocent, na white cock or hen e dey collect with some lil things after e don go d message and walai, you go hear news under 24hrs.

Mmírí dị égwu.
herbalist spotted
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
There has never been a time were sacrifice has not been part and parcel of our life's and extent deep to meaning. Whether you sow a seed in church or you kill a calf for wealth. You are already participants in ancient rituals and fetishism. The point remains you are sacrificing something dear or off value to you in the immediate in exchange for something grander hopefully in the future. In other words we are are twisted in some form of delusion. Just we belief our delusions has better clarity or sanity than others.

The man who prays mocks the man who walk talking to himself on the street.

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by porthouse7(f): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:

Your Ifa will reveal to you what your EWOs(Taboos) are...the ODU that gave birth to some people do not like certain type of lifestyle, colors, some may not like eating Snails...once you have your Ifa and avoid your EWOs, you will be good!

Ifa is an established Yoruba belief system... It is an infusion of Science of Energies and life Coding system...

Promoting this will at least reduce the outright evil people now do in the name of making money...

so u don go te IFA.... are u a traditionalist

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2022
What a horrible to way to kill an animal...
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Josywhyte: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Better than using humans for rituals
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by dreyboard(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
After killing ram or cow for their ritual, which they will surely later shed human blood to renew it..., Hope they will be rich like the likes of adenuga, otedola, dangote, alakija and the rest..., Idiots people that are not into any business, they will just sit down in their house be expecting money..., Smh for Africans. angry
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Fireboy02: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Fortune109:

where can I see him

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by heniford2: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Whatever way it take to become Rich do so buh do not kill any human soul Rule number1
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Rayd502(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Remman:
This things will only end in two ways.

If they fall under the class of Nephilim or fairies, they'll surely fail and won't get any spiritual blessing from the sea goddess. However, if any one of them fall under demon's leaders class, he will surely be blessed. However, killing is not part of a ritual, when the gods or demon summoned falls under higher ranking leaders. However, a lower demon would need blood sacrifice from its apprentice to attain the attention of the higher demons. However, any exposed ritual like this must always fail as there are alien forces that hunt down and halt those demons who are in charge of those leaked rituals from ever getting in contact with humans again.

Na from book i read am o. Abeg Don't ask questions to what you don't understand or you'll put yourself in trouble.

Masons keep secrets for something like this for a good reason. So, just don't ask questions unless you belong o!

Which book you read am?
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by thorpido(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Remman:
No! God forbid... I'm a good christian. However, i had someone who was a member of several cults including freemasonry. When he died, i had access to his books before they were taken away by his cult group. He used to spend days under the sea and he wears pure black attires three times a week and on any great and important ocassion of his life. He has many wives and had some powerful sea rings. In some of his books, there are triangles, pyramid and moon symbols and how to hold meetings with the moon extraterestrial beings. He has a wive and children under the sea as a part of his body was taken and sent to the sea when he died. Look, exposing these things have severe consequences.

I believe in God and Jesus christ and as a christian, nothing will ever make me follow the path of my uncle as even with those powers, he still died. God forbid that i will be part of any cult. So, i'm not a member of freemansonry.
What a waste.There are many like him.............seeking powers from odd places.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by musicwriter(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Victerica:
There must be a reason, why Africa, was found as an uncivilized continent..

Why was Africa hidden from the rest of the world?

I heard, we were very civilized... But what happened?

Why are we, not making advances in science and technology?

Why is there no innovation? Why can't we think, out of the box?

What you see there is a practice stuck in the past that we didn't evolve out of. It's like looking back 600 years ago. But by that time it was a civilizing and normal thing to do in all parts of the world.

However, some cultures have evolved out of theirs.

Yes, only investment in SCIENTIFIC thinking would solve it.
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Remman(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rayd502:

Which book you read am?
Bible! Come, take time o... You wan put me for trouble? Go and buy Bible and read, my friend!!
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
ValCon888:
It starts with sacrificing a hen. After all, what's the big deal? It's just chicken.
Then goat. After that cow.
Before you know it they start butchering human beings in cold blood for money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

A typical Yahoo boy is a potential murderer waiting for an opportunity to kill.
Money rituals are done for all professions. Some of the biggest patronizers are pastors and politicians.
Every Nigerian with a lucrative come up is a potential murderer waiting to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Victerica(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
musicwriter:

What you see there is a practice stuck in the past that we didn't evolve out of. It's like looking back 600 years ago. But by that time it was a civilizing and normal thing to do in all parts of the world.

However, some cultures have evolved out of theirs.

Yes, only investment in SCIENTIFIC thinking would solve it.

They evolved and became technologically bouyant... But we are still practicing this things.. All for what....money.

There is no more excuse, for anyone
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Aarenasbaba:

Let's for example, a video of a ritual performed to one yahoo boy. They put a live cat in a Calabash and press d soap and some other things ontop of that cat which made the cat to suffocate and die during the process.... Tell me what would be the end of the user of such soap
Rubbish, you for ask the baba wey run am for you na embarassed
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by judedwriter(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ignorance!!!!

Any money you get from the devil is just for a short time, you will pay everything back to him with your precious life as fried Chicken on top.

It's so sad that most youths don't know or understand the power of God... All money belongs to Him.

Haggai 2:8 confirms it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by musicwriter(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Victerica:

They evolved and became technologically bouyant... But we are still practicing this things.. All for what....money.

There is no more excuse, for anyone

The only cultures that have evolved out of theirs are those that speak their own language, have their own education, believe their own God. It means that they began to CULTURALLY question the practice by themselves. Example; Europe during a time they call the renaissance period.

In other words, EXPERIENCE told them to drop that practice. They lived out the worst of their culture and came out it without being told.

If we want to evolve out of it, we'll need our own language, education, religion to question it and get rid of it CULTURALLY from the grassroots to the Kings and queens and mighty. It's the culture itself that must see the wrong and evolve out of it by itself and not by going to Oxford or Havard to introduce an alien view. Or has the university degrees we've acquired solved the problem? As a matter of fact, those ritualists all have university degrees!! Have Christianity and Islam helped us stop it? Has speaking fine English helped us get rid of it?

When white people interfered and imposed an alien language, education, religion on us, they stopped us from thinking out our own thoughts ORGANICALLY. It means we can't attend to our own problems with our own African thoughts. That's why we can't evolve.

Details on the link on my signature. The PDF version.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by Billygee2u: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
See how the devil is Deceiving and luring able bodied young men to Destruction,

These are kind of people that Hear the Gospel that we preach and they go Mad because the Word is piercing their soul.

Listen to me! Life outside JESUS Christ is Guaranteed Crisis, Folly and Destruction.

Whatever you acquire from the devil will destroy your life on Earth and your soul in Eternity .
Re: Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) by yusluvad(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
The end of it will be terrible...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob / How They Hack Your Details / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.