Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead (5501 Views)

“I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) / Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos. / Instagram Billionaire Hushpuppi Splashes $250k(n90.3million) On Richard Millie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by 7Ebisco: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
A tweet from the camp of award-winning Nigerian investigative journalist Mrs Kemi Olunloyo hints that convicted Nigerian internet fraudster Hushpuppi has reportedly died in the US.

Rumour has it that the socialite allegedly died whiles in police custody overseas.

Ever since Hushpuppi was arrested on the 25th of June, 2020 by the Dubai Police Department, Kemi Olunloyo has been providing updates on his arrest and court proceedings which was keenly followed by most Nigerians and his fans worldwide.

Though she did not categorically mention Hushpuppi’s name, she’s accustomed to referring to Hushpuppi as ‘The boy‘.

Her tweet has thus sparked concerns and a hot debate on social media with many people trying to get more explanation or clarification of her tweet.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope this is just a rumour and not the reality on the ground.

We will keep you updated.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nigerian-instagram-influencer-and-billionaire-hushpuppi-reportedly-dead/

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
hushpuppi bye
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Nbotee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Omo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Mooh247: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
cool

Kemi is wrong on this one

America would keep him alive even if they have to feed him steroids till they retrieve almost all of their money back

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
What proof does she have tho..she can't just make a random statement..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by immortalcrown(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Chai!
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by chigoziri2403(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Attention seeking MILF

THIS WOMAN LIKES BEING IN THE LIMELIGHT.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Bestiee01(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mu.mu blogger.kemi neva mentioned anyone or posted any picture with the quote.idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abi CIA dun recruit am??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
I heard he drank sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Kazeem47(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Let Abba Kyari continue on his behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by suffering: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kemi posting updates apart from pictures of how he looks of recent. Hain! Fake news from fake journalists.
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Richardjcooper(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
He’s been dead for close to 2 weeks now. Google the Jeffrey Epstein case. Same pattern. He was always gonna die before the trial

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by talk2hb1(m): 3:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Does she think it's Nigeria Police?
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Ichabodcrane:
Abi CIA dun recruit am??

Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Newboss(m): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

America would keep him alive even if they have to feed him steroids till they retrieve almost all of their money back

US doesn't care about the money. They care about his network. That's why US is always offering suspects deal for them to snitch. Still remember the wallstreet crash.

It's organised crime we're talking about. US will say anything to put fear in a suspect.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Mooh247: 5:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Newboss:

US doesn't care about the money. They care about his network. That's why US is always offering suspects deal for them to snitch. Still remember the wallstreet crash.

It's organised crime we're talking about. US will say anything to put fear in a suspect.

His network, their money and his intelligent technical know-how that he beats their banking system with

Either way, it's too early for him to die, the extraction isn't complete

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Prison life and isolation; something he's not used to, prolly made him go into depression that led to his death or something fishy happened.

Now, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

I hope he got to make his ways right with God before he died.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by BigDawsNet: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2022
I don't wanna believe Hussh Puppi is gonna but sometimes I trust this Dr kemi Intel

She has lot of men on the inside...
She deleted the post few min after she posted it on Facebook...let wait for confirmation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Mario1989(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2022
HE SHOULD BE WEARING A WHITE GUCCI OVERALL IN HEAVEN BY NOW!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Cholls(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Mario1989:
HE SHOULD BE WEARING A WHITE GUCCI OVERALL IN HEAVEN BY NOW!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by OKOATA(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Don't know if he's dead or not but I have a Policewoman in abroad, she told me before hand that he was going to be killed, reason been that after stealing from the USA he still has the effontary to show off and laugh at those that couldn't get funds during the pandemic and died. But will need to ask her today if it's really true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by OKOATA(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Bro you are the wrong one. I have a woman in the USA who works with the CIA. She told me he would be killed simply because of allowing many citizens of the USA persih when they couldn't get their pandemic money. I was told it would be a silent one. She told me the day he was extradicted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Golan007: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2022
OKOATA:
Don't know if he's dead or not but I have a Policewoman in abroad, she told me before hand that he was going to be killed, reason been that after stealing from the USA he still has the effontary to show off and laugh at those that couldn't get funds during the pandemic and died. But will need to ask her today if it's really true.

Ok, ask her today.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by adefitim(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Fake
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Stephanie2k: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
7Ebisco:
A tweet from the camp of award-winning Nigerian investigative journalist Mrs Kemi Olunloyo hints that convicted Nigerian internet fraudster Hushpuppi has reportedly died in the US.

Rumour has it that the socialite allegedly died whiles in police custody overseas.

Ever since Hushpuppi was arrested on the 25th of June, 2020 by the Dubai Police Department, Kemi Olunloyo has been providing updates on his arrest and court proceedings which was keenly followed by most Nigerians and his fans worldwide.

Though she did not categorically mention Hushpuppi’s name, she’s accustomed to referring to Hushpuppi as ‘The boy‘.

Her tweet has thus sparked concerns and a hot debate on social media with many people trying to get more explanation or clarification of her tweet.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope this is just a rumour and not the reality on the ground.

We will keep you updated.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nigerian-instagram-influencer-and-billionaire-hushpuppi-reportedly-dead/

Even if it isn't true, it's quite sad that this is the story everyone will know him for "fraud"... Thank God the internet has given us a lot of ways to earn money legally these days. The only problem is the large number of people waiting to scam you online.
If becoming financially independent LEGALLY this year is one of your goals, then you need to know about "The Foreign Copywriting Initiative",a digital copywriting course. For more information,send "The F.C.I" to 07013097868 via WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Taiggarr: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
I heard my father drank something close to sniper and kicked the bucket, because of stories of my mum fu*king around...heard even Gen Buhari fu*ked her for years
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Taiggarr:
I heard my father drank something close to sniper and kicked the bucket, because of stories of my mum fu*king around...heard even Gen Buhari fu*ked her for years
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by pretydiva(f): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2022
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. I hope he made peace with his maker
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by l0uie(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
This old cargo with her accient smelly puna needs some chills.
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by jumper524(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

E get the one when kemi dey right b4?
Re: Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead by jumper524(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2022
OKOATA:
Bro you are the wrong one. I have a woman in the USA who works with the CIA. She told me he would be killed simply because of allowing many citizens of the USA persih when they couldn't get their pandemic money. I was told it would be a silent one. She told me the day he was extradicted.
it would be silent and you know.
Hushpuppi is in prison so it cant even be a secret.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Spotted In Studio With Girlfriend's Pet / Hot Pics!! Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier / Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.