Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (359 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Escabado: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Deleted
Re: Deleted by DispatcherLagos: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Deleted by Mooh247: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
angry

There are over 300 ethnic group making the 200 million citizens of Nigeria...

Ibo land is divided with Yoruba land by River Niger, Thousands of kilometres, 100s ethnic groups, two State of the Federation (Edo State and Delta State) SouthSouth Geopolitical zone

Yet an Ibo man is obsessed with Yoruba this, Tinubu that, Amala this, Ewedu that

They must seek our validation in every damn thing.. always comparing us in terms of culture , wealth, politics and many more

Re: Deleted by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Escabado:
I read a post here about a boy who said a typical Yoruba parents wants there daughter to get married not minding if the man is rich or poor. But an Igbo parents want there daughter to get married to a rich man so that the husband can be solving the wife's people financial problem, I agree on the Igbo parents because I'm an Igbo man

I'm a Igbo man and this issue of our Igbo girls with over high taste of a husband has made many Igbo men to be single even at 38years. Marriage to an Igbo girl is a typical money competition. This is a very serious issues. Joke apart. I don't mind to marry a Yoruba girl if I am fully convinced that there girls are willing to marry a guy and cope with him irrespective of his financial status. Mind you I'm not poor but I don't want marry a woman i know is basically with me because of money or pressuring me to meet up with her high standard

Now this how you win the Money

If you are a Yoruba boy, girl or an Igbo boy or girl who has lived in a Yoruba Land been it Lagos for many years , tell me your observation about the yoruba culture concerning marriage and there girls too . Even men who are married to Yoruba girls can also comment on the tread and win. Thank you
U are rice.
Re: Deleted by Naijanascam: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
To be candid......I must marry a lady that likes money and good things.... that alone is a propelling and motivating factor....... instead of at 38 with 8 children, first son at idumota bus unit 2nd son at oshodi garage and the father at cele bustop as chief loader......my thought though
Re: Deleted by Candidlady: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yoruba. Igbo
Complexion dark. Fair
Height. Short. Tall
Face. Marked. Unmark
Spoken eng 30% 84%
Teeth color. Brown. Mainly white
Written eng. 12% 65%
Lust for money 53% 101%
Promiscuity. 100% 71%
Body shape. Ones/fat slim/trimmed
Boobs. Enormous. Moderate

Tbc after first payment
Re: Deleted by Escabado: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:
Yoruba. Igbo
Complexion dark. Fair
Height. Short. Tall
Face. Marked. Unmark
Spoken eng 30% 84%
Teeth color. Brown. Mainly white
Written eng. 12% 65%
Lust for money 53% 101%
Promiscuity. 100% 71%
Body shape. Ones/fat slim/trimmed
Boobs. Enormous. Moderate

Tbc after first payment

Lol , Madam this is not the type of coment I'm Looking . I know u comment based on your age . I need more matured comment . May be from more older people. I'm not interested in the woman body camparison. I'm talking of life time endeavor
Re: Deleted by Candidlady: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Escabado:

Lol , Madam this is not the type of coment I'm Looking . I know u comment based on your age . I need more matured comment . May be from more older people. I'm not interested in the woman body camparison. I'm talking of life time endeavor

If ithrow jabs now hope your chin can contain it....

Mr maturity

1 Like

Re: Deleted by rickpat(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
OP for every "good" tribe there's a bad person there and for every "bad" tribe there's a good person there... kindly focus on what you want from a partner..you don't really sound/write like someone really ready to get married...you are going about this the wrong way,my opinion though....good luck in your Yoruba/NO IGBO quest

(1) (Reply)

What Heals A Broken Heart? / My Crush On Corper Tunde Led Me To The Lion's Den, Will He Devour Me? / I Dropped Outta School To Make This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.