Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS (10711 Views)

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by ajericho(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
The amount of cult guys in ilesa is alarming,if you don't belong to a group they'll call you Jew,and they ride you at any given opportunity,

Although it's hard to see the big guys fighting cult war,it's always the street guys

2 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by MufasaLion: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bunch of useless and dumb creatures. I don't pity them.
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by negro77: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
KK is the same thing as AVE
KK OFTEN CLAIM TO BE COUSINS TO AYES
BUT NO COUSIN FOR GAME IF E DON SET OoOoO

2 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Lampy336: 2:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Who told you , ask aiyes and kk about their strong relationship being a brodas and cousin..
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Lampy336: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Me too I know alot of them been calling themselves brodas and cousins , I know this for sure during my university days ( tasued ) Ijagun..
Aiyes and Kk dey enta bush together..
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Trash!!!...
Aye no dey party with KK.

What do u know the difference btw aye nd kk
Its the angle they fly there bret
Get it if u don't get it forget about it
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Trash!!!...
Aye no dey party with KK.

Say something meaningful than the trash you're now we already know. Ok stop reminding us.
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Anny505:

Abobi done pour my charge say I be Ave, I don't attend St. Augustine. I'm a jew with full street O.T, you can't grow up in the street of P.H and still be a noob in terms of O.T. No be everybody were know cultist slangs be cultist.

Back to our bone of contention, there's no K.K plantation in OAU same were there's no SEC NEST in UNIPORT, UNIUYO, UNICAL, CRUTECH, AKWAPOLY, AKSU, RSU, I stand to be corrected though but for now I believe there's no Aves in Osun state

Shut up cultist wen de disguise
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by anonymuz(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2022
adecz:

All these Southerners and cult,
why can't they use this violence on
the Fulani bandits terrorizing their
people❓

you mumu... What about the 16 people that were killed in anambra? Foolish bigot
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by anonymuz(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2022
adecz:

All these Southerners and cult,
why can't they use this violence on
the Fulani bandits terrorizing their
people❓

you mumu... What about the 16 people that were killed in anambra? bigot kill u
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by anonymuz(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Seaseason07:

Close your mouth! Don't say what you don't know. I was telling you my 4 years experience I had about them during my University days in OAU ( 2014 set )
don't mind that guy quoting you. He's not informed about injus
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by anonymuz(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Anny505:

Abobi done pour my charge say I be Ave, I don't attend St. Augustine. I'm a jew with full street O.T, you can't grow up in the street of P.H and still be a noob in terms of O.T. No be everybody were know cultist slangs be cultist.

Back to our bone of contention, there's no K.K plantation in OAU same were there's no SEC NEST in UNIPORT, UNIUYO, UNICAL, CRUTECH, AKWAPOLY, AKSU, RSU, I stand to be corrected though but for now I believe there's no Aves in Osun state
you are informed. But uniport get nest I guess(mangrove)
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2022
anonymuz:
you are informed. But uniport get nest I guess(mangrove)

I quoted u on the Anambra thread
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Vanzcharles(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Killerbag36:

Say something meaningful than the trash you're now we already know. Ok stop reminding us.

Shut up guy.
Ayes no dey party with KK.

3 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by fotadmowmend(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chai...... Guys ńa wa...... What do people gain in all these. Face your work live your life, serve your God and live a peaceful life

3 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by MrCover: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by TRIUMPHANT1939: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Seaseason07:

I can tell you're a Klansmen because most of them that I know called themselves efork 05 or something so, that 05 on your username speaks volume. When you say PLANTATION, that's KK's code name for TEMPLE. I was smoking my cigarette at a joint one time and 8 numbers of Kks was talking, I got to hear one of them

saying he was from POTATOES PLANTATION ( first time I got to know what they refered to as plantation by KKs) and immediately one of them said Oh you're from Offa in Kwara state. So I don't what OAU plantation is cuz' I don't roll with cultist. I got to see then when I was smoking. In the westside here, none of cult groups get junior. Aye na Aye, Eiye na Eiye, Klansmen na Klansmen.

Lol �
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by TRIUMPHANT1939: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anny505:

You say you're not a KK but you speak and flow very well with their language and parlance.
You couldn't even fake well bt avoiding the use of the following:

1. Abobi
2. Pour me charge
3. You even mentioned the name of their god, Saint Augustine

And finally, you even attached the lofty to your monicker.

KK terms hardly go casted, so before you speak with it, you either are a Madukka or you already have strong love for it, which is very common, or perhaps a zache.

SOS though!
Cheers Man grin
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Anny505(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
TRIUMPHANT1939:

You say you're not a KK but you speak and flow very well with their language and parlance.
You couldn't even fake well bt avoiding the use of the following:

1. Abobi
2. Pour me charge
3. You even mentioned the name of their god, Saint Augustine

And finally, you even attached the lofty to your monicker.

KK terms hardly go casted, so before you speak with it, you either are a Madukka or you already have strong love for it, which is very common, or perhaps a zache.

SOS though!
Cheers Man grin

I grew up and still growing up in the street of P.H, if you misjudge my use of regular P.H slangs and exposure due to the #saynotocultism thread, then it okay man.

Peace and love

2 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by dammiecool(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anny505:

I grew up and still growing up in the street of P.H, if you misjudge my use of regular P.H slangs and exposure due to the #saynotocultism thread, then it okay man.

Peace and love
U knw too much àbout d efficient ones

Ur name sef
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
God!!!
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Frank0806(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
dammiecool:

U knw too much àbout d efficient ones

Ur name sef
this guy man sef sabi pass him self
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Frank0806(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Anny505:

Peace and love
it's a normal thing.... I from bayelsa... Even from secondary school we don dey flow slangs..... Some are even consider normal words
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Anny505(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frank0806:
it's a normal thing.... I from bayelsa... Even from secondary school we don dey flow slangs..... Some are even consider normal words

Abeg help me tell them oo....me were be community boy on top, why won't I know slangs cheesy
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Frank0806(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Anny505:

Abeg help me tell them oo....me were be community boy on top, why won't I know slangs cheesy
some kind jjc them... If u no know slangs them go opress u anyhow
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by silverlinen(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anny505:

Abobi...SEC NEST dey CRUTECH big time, even UNICAL self get.
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by silverlinen(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Seaseason07:

Bro you need understand that the way of runs in the South south, east and all that side different to how it's here In the West side. Here in the west, no juniors. Even if you're just 12 years old and u wanna belong, you join directly no juniors. Presently now you can only find Aiye, Eiye, KK and alora in here in the west. All those DEYBAM and Co no dey for west here. No other cult group. Those vikings and Co are no more exist here anymore. I'm talking mainly about west side here.
Abobi vikings deck for ilesia ruggedly...no cap wetin you no sabi
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Realmi: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Seaseason07:

I can tell you're a Klansmen because most of them that I know called themselves efork 05 or something so, that 05 on your username speaks volume. When you say PLANTATION, that's KK's code name for TEMPLE. I was smoking my cigarette at a joint one time and 8 numbers of Kks was talking, I got to hear one of them saying he was from POTATOES PLANTATION ( first time I got to know what they refered to as plantation by KKs) and immediately one of them said Oh you're from Offa in Kwara state. So I don't what OAU plantation is cuz' I don't roll with cultist. I got to see then when I was smoking. In the westside here, none of cult groups get junior. Aye na Aye, Eiye na Eiye, Klansmen na Klansmen.
if 05 na kk, the 07 wey dey ur name na wetin....I just dey ask o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 For Producing, Selling Adulterated Fertilizer (Photos) / Police Kill Two MASSOB Members In Onitsha / EFCC Bans Phone Calls And Visits To High-Profile Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.