Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO (9036 Views)

K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS / Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2022

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Careente7(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where the details at
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Jashub: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where are the gory videos make I update my status grin

1 Like

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are watching horror movies on daily basis grin grin
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jashub:
Where are the gory videos make I update my status grin
wait o ! You mean you post those gory videos and pictures on WhatsApp status ?? Haaa! I too hail U

2 Likes

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:
See full details
LoL. Na so we hear am
I don laff die ….*whistling*
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
3yga:
LoL. Na so we hear am
I don laff die ….*whistling*

Sorry I just wake up naw
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Bigpapi1: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Post graphics pics too

2 Likes

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Bigpapi1:
Post graphics pics too
Dem kill bird you say make dem post graphics? U wan chop ur fellows? Abi you nor hear as e dey go

2 Likes

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2022
3yga:
Dem kill bird you say make dem post graphics? U wan chop ur fellows? Abi you nor hear as e dey go
O boy, as per latest Nigerianview YouTube video; after Aye fall the Eiye in exchange of fire Dem run, Dem Eiye find Dem but no see any Aye for Sagamu so dem come go fall your fellow Aye for Abk.

My point be say make 2 of ona take am easy as people dey go down on both sides.

3yga how are you different from the person your trying to silence! Abi no be you take style flash flag for the below on NL?

Please note that there is nothing in Cultism as many have gone to the early grave due to it and several lives have also been turned upside down as a result of Cultism. No gain o in Cultism na die die, maiming, loss of education, destruction of homes, tears of loved ones, drug addiction, unnecessary pressure etc! See hard men wey use their number 6 done leave game to do better things for life.

SayNoToCultism#

2 Likes

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2022
gamechanger547:
O boy, as per latest Nigerianview YouTube video; after Aye fall the Eiye in exchange of fire Dem run, Dem Eiye find Dem but no see any Aye for Sagamu so dem come go fall your fellow Aye for Abk.

My point be say make 2 of ona take am easy as people dey go down on both sides.

3yga how are you different from the person your trying to silence! Abi no be you take style flash flag for the below on NL?

Please note that there is nothing in Cultism as many have gone to the early grave due to it and several lives have also been turned upside down as a result of Cultism. No gain o in Cultism na die die, maiming, loss of education, destruction of homes, tears of loved ones, drug addiction, unnecessary pressure etc! See hard men wey use their number 6 done leave game to do better things for life.

SayNoToCultism#
Guy rest! I’m in Shagam presently
Dem tell you say i be cultist?
Una too like dey form biggi body for this NL
I don’t watch YouTube to hear scores
You hear Wetin happen last night?
Some scenes are never recorded and will never be!
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2022
3yga:
Don't be in denial.

It better for all men to look for better things to do than killing each other. ( Wetin Dem dey gain inside Cultism?)

Since some people no want use their 6, make the 2 groups continue to dey fight but those on the street dey hear as e really dey go for this senseless wars which you people can handle peacefully but prefer to kill each other.( Killings, reprisal killings etc every now and then! Wetin be d gain tell me? )

Make people know say Dem No dey give award or better things to person wey don die make him collect am! But the living have the opportunity to become who he/she is destined to be in life.

My advice be say Na person wey dey alive or him body complete fit become Minister, Governor, President, CEO, MD etc.

SayNoToCultism#

4 Likes

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2022
3yga:
If you're really there you should know that it Sagamu not Shagam as you put it.

Anyway please follow peace with all men.

Take care..
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
gamechanger547:
If you're really there you should know that it Sagamu not Shagam as you put it.

Anyway please follow peace with all men.

Take care..
Osinwin you sure say you well at all?
So you wan teach me the spelling
Lol Carry your disease go front !

2 Likes

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
3yga:
Osinwin you sure say you well at all?
So you wan teach me the spelling
Lol Carry your disease go front !
You're a daft, an Ode!.

Sagamu or Ishagamu is a conglomeration of thirteen towns located in Ogun State along the Ibu River and Eruwuru Stream between Lagos and Ibadan, founded in the mid 19th century by members of the Remo branch of the Yoruba people in south-western Nigeria.
Wikipedia

Anyway, Na you get disease wey go kill you.

O boy, Dem no dey tell person so gbo, Continue to dey behave like say na you go first bam.
Ode jati jati.

Wetin elder don see pikin wey climb iroko tree no go fit see am.

Make you continue since you no want use your 6 b4 7.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
gamechanger547:
You're a daft, an Ode!.

Sagamu or Ishagamu is a conglomeration of thirteen towns located in Ogun State along the Ibu River and Eruwuru Stream between Lagos and Ibadan, founded in the mid 19th century by members of the Remo branch of the Yoruba people in south-western Nigeria.
Wikipedia

O boy, Dem no dey tell person so gbo, Continue to dey behave like say na you go first bam.
Ode jati jati.

your father is daft
Onikure iwo oloriburuku olooorun
Eranko jati jati …. Iya e ! Oloshi
U think say I dey among una poor NL dungs
KO NI DA FUN eiye ,,, e be like say u wan die

Last night Men down eleja and omije
Na BRT run dem down nor be awka made ooo
For sagamu,,, Put call make you ask
Una go hear word for shaggy town
Lol una neva see anytin
Tonite sef dem don down another one!
Forget confra, i RICH pass you Walahi
person like you Na Jara.., if u get better work
Email me make we share better money
If e set we still dey game oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 3:03am On Jun 13, 2022
3yga:
your father is daft
Onikure iwo oloriburuku olooorun
Eranko jati jati …. Iya e ! Oloshi
U think say I dey among una poor NL dungs
KO NI DA FUN eiye ,,, e be like say u wan die

Last night Men down eleja and omije
Na BRT run dem down nor be awka made ooo
For sagamu,,, Put call make you ask
Una go hear word for shaggy town
Lol una neva see anytin
Tonite sef dem don down another one!
Forget confra, i RICH pass you Walahi
person like you Na Jara.., if u get better work
Email me make we share better money
If e set we still dey game oooooooo
Ko ni da fun baba ati iya ti o bi e!

You're the full embodiment of stupidity, worthlessness and uselessness.

O boy, you're a nonentity!

eranko ni iya to bi e!

I don't even know those people you mentioned and those who you idiot and them are fighting and killing each other: Moreover, I believe nitwit like you na ordinary floor member and don't hold or have ever held an office if you even belong!

Its like death dey look for you and you come dey find am badly unconsciously abi?

Anyway, Wetin concern me with Eiye wey ona dey fight or even placing call to people i don't know or relate with? Ani omugo ni e se! eranko jati jati! You think am useless, jobless or a drug addict like you? Smello, you must be mentally deranged!

Morons Why you no drop your authentic full info for NL, drop am on this topic make your rivals see am come serve you wetin you go regret if you get mind? Thunder lo ma pa e stinking pig.

Ode jati jati with dog poo for a brain saying you're rich! Person we get real money no dey shout, you are a stinking illiterate, half dead with poo brain and a poor slowpoke. You're not even worth cleaning my shoes oponu Barber!.

Ode Omo jati jati, If you have something good doing you won't be carrying cultism for head and be writing jargons up and down. ( Iya e Olosho should have aborted your pregnancy rather than waste 9 months carrying your worthlessness pregnancy).

Ok, you don go gather courage come reply after some days? I no pity you and won't say and i advised this buffoon when your rivals get you.

I noticed that you have now corrected the spelling of sagamu. You're learning fast or better still, start attending evening school.

Just continue in your stupid stuff and na BRT/4/MM wey you dey mention go kill you if your rivals no quick see you where you dey hide or Police arrest you, take to court and a judge sentence you to prison or death by hanging.

All you've be been writing and posting shows that you're actually very daft and a dumbbell ( dumbo). Say No To Cultism no won't, small sense, you don't have. How will you be coming online to announce that you or your gang killed so so and so person if you're not a dumb and a criminal or criminal wanna be?

How many times have you seen reasonable people carrying cultism for head on NL or in true life? It only daft people and low life like you who do so.

Let me tell you, I got no RIP to waste over you because na housefly wey no de hear word dey follow dead body enter grave continue. I know you're a very small boy and won't listen to words of advice to change when he's got the opportunity which might be his last.

You just dey miss yarn up and down: Anyway, your rival go soon use you do jaja/top up for where you dey hide.

Na person wey wey never see things or experience strong things dey do anyhow like you. Continue with your cultism.......i got no more advice to give you.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
gamechanger547:
Ko ni da fun baba ati iya ti o bi e!

You're the full embodiment of stupidity, worthlessness and uselessness.

O boy, you're a nonentity!

eranko ni iya to bi e!

I don't even know those people you mentioned and those who you idiot and them are fighting and killing each other: Moreover, I believe nitwit like you na ordinary floor member and don't hold or have ever held an office if you even belong!

Its like death dey look for you and you come dey find am badly unconsciously abi?

Anyway, Wetin concern me with Eiye wey ona dey fight or even placing call to people i don't know or relate with? Ani omugo ni e se! eranko jati jati! You think am useless, jobless or a drug addict like you? Smello, you must be mentally deranged!

Morons Why you no drop your authentic full info for NL, drop am on this topic make your rivals see am come serve you wetin you go regret if you get mind? Thunder lo ma pa e stinking pig.

Ode jati jati with dog poo for a brain saying you're rich! Person we get real money no dey shout, you are a stinking illiterate, half dead with poo brain and a poor slowpoke. You're not even worth cleaning my shoes oponu Barber!.

Ode Omo jati jati, If you have something good doing you won't be carrying cultism for head and be writing jargons up and down. ( Iya e Olosho should have aborted your pregnancy rather than waste 9 months carrying your worthlessness pregnancy).

Ok, you don go gather courage come reply after some days? I no pity you and won't say and i advised this buffoon when your rivals get you.

I noticed that you have now corrected the spelling of sagamu. You're learning fast or better still, start attending evening school.

Just continue in your stupid stuff and na BRT/4/MM wey you dey mention go kill you if your rivals no quick see you where you dey hide or Police arrest you, take to court and a judge sentence you to prison or death by hanging.

All you've be been writing and posting shows that you're actually very daft and a dumbbell ( dumbo). Say No To Cultism no won't, small sense, you don't have. How will you be coming online to announce that you or your gang killed so so and so person if you're not a dumb and a criminal or criminal wanna be?

How many times have you seen reasonable people carrying cultism for head on NL or in true life? It only daft people and low life like you who do so.

Let me tell you, I got no RIP to waste over you because na housefly wey no de hear word dey follow dead body enter grave continue. I know you're a very small boy and won't listen to words of advice to change when he's got the opportunity which might be his last.

You just dey miss yarn up and down: Anyway, your rival go soon use you do jaja/top up for where you dey hide.

Na person wey wey never see things or experience strong things dey do anyhow like you. Continue with your cultism.......i got no more advice to give you.

just take a lol at your thread old fool
See Wetin you write
Do you have MSc? I can be reached . Let’s meet
Email me and we will see in person
I’m 100% Visible
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
gamechanger547:
You're a daft, an Ode!.

Wikipedia

Ode jati jati.

see I don’t argue
Let’s meet . Just email me
The rest will judge
I don’t bark
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
see I don’t argue
Let’s meet . Just email me
The rest will judge
I don’t bark
Post yours and stop playing silly.

Try prove that you're actually strong by posting yours not that of someone else!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
just take a lol at your thread old fool
See Wetin you write
Do you have MSc? I can be reached . Let’s meet
Email me and we will see in person
I’m 100% Visible
Shit head kid, stop hiding behind your keyboard and drop your real contact like a man and stop playing around!

Kid you're definitely born stupid.

coward be a man and drop your true info if you're 100% visible as you claim!

Not me
but Your rivals will simply do to you more that hell will do to you.

1 Like

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
gamechanger547:
Shit head kid, stop hiding behind your keyboard and drop your real contact like a man and stop playing around!

Kid you're definitely born stupid.

coward be a man and drop your true info if you're 100% visible as you claim!

Not me
but Your rivals will simply do to you more that hell will do to you.
were Lol
Dem don buy you data . Abi
You dey reply message wey I don send days ago
You’re healed Lol
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
were Lol
Dem don buy you data . Abi
You dey reply message wey I don send days ago
You’re healed Lol
Nonentity, I always have enough data and got lots of things to do unlike you who is all mouth but no future!

Instead of you to find something good doing you're all over NL casting yourself with who you and your associates drop!!!

No secrecy! No 6!

You forget that you put your life at risk and sign the death warrant of your member when you drop your rival because they'll always retaliate?

Anyway, I don't know who the JB cultist is or the ticket guy freshpomo said was killed by JB group in retaliation but people have gone done due to your actions.

Try get sense 3yga.

Lol Common sense is not in your dictionary!

1 Like

Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
gamechanger547:
Nonentity, I always have enough data and got lots of things to do unlike you who is all mouth but no future!

Instead of you to find something good doing you're all over NL casting yourself with who you and your associates drop!!!

No secrecy! No 6!

You forget that you put your life at risk and sign the death warrant of your member when you drop your rival because they'll always retaliate?

Anyway, I don't know who the JB cultist is or the ticket guy freshpomo said was killed by JB group in retaliation but people have gone done due to your actions.

Try get sense 3yga.

Lol Common sense is not in your dictionary!

Lol ur father
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by Rotimi47: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eight dead in bloody Edo cult war
pmnewsnigeria.comJun 30, 2022 12:00 PM
No fewer than eight people have been reportedly killed in the last 24 hours in a fierce rivalry between two cult confraternities, in Benin, Edo State.

The incident has set the state capital boiling, with the eight confirmed deaths occurring at various locations in the city.

Two of the victims were reportedly killed at Uselu-Ugbowo axis of Benin, while Irhirhi, Ogunmwenhi, and Egor axis have one casualty each, making a total of five killed on Wednesday in the clash.

It was also gathered that three more were killed in the early hours of Thursday in the Egor axis, all in one place and at the same time, making a total of eight deaths within twenty-four hours.

At the time of writing this report, details of circumstances leading to the cult war still remain unknown.

Calls made to the Edo State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, for confirmation were unsuccessful.

#SayNoToCultism#
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
Lol ur father
LoI Your father and mother join!!!
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
gamechanger547:
LoI Your father and mother join!!!
yes plus your own fore father join ur children either born or unborn . Na ogun go kill you Lol omo ase malowa o
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
3yga:
yes plus your own fore father join ur children either born or unborn . Na ogun go kill you Lol omo ase malowa o
Back to sender.

May you perish with your children, unborn children and your descendants to come.

Smello, You that dig the pit shall surely fall into it. It's like you're pained no be small!!! No worry you go soon get heart attack via NL.

Ko ni da fun awon ti o bi e ati e wo na!

Ara la San pa e!

The Ogun that you mentioned must surely kill you. Continue in your evil ways dick head.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by stabilizer: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
gamechanger547:
Back to sender.

May you perish with your children, unborn children and your descendants to come.

Smello, You that dig the pit shall surely fall into it. It's like you're pained no be small!!! No worry you go soon get heart attack via NL.

Ara la San pa e!

The Ogun that you mentioned must surely kill you. Continue in your evil ways dick head.

Ode omo yoruba leyin mejeji grin grin grin

Walahi... E stupid gannn
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by 3yga: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
gamechanger547:
Back to sender.

Ara la San pa e!

yoruba goat ,,,,, iya e , konidafun fun iya to bi e lomo , oloriburuku Lol Na your mamma go read this long story ,,,,, you think I have time , NL na my cool spot

Awon omo to bi won o ni pe ku loju e
Wariranwo … you be yoruba Abi
Lol aladanwo… Ibon o jiji koko to koko ro
Tika tila lo n to
If you post pic tonight
If you no die this week
Make NL close … if dem born you well
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by gamechanger547: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2022
3yga:
yoruba goat ,,,,, iya e , konidafun fun iya to bi e lomo , oloriburuku Lol Na your mamma go read this long story ,,,,, you think I have time , NL na my cool spot

Awon omo to bi won o ni pe ku loju e
Wariranwo … you be yoruba Abi
Lol aladanwo… Ibon o jiji koko to koko ro
Tika tila lo n to
If you post pic tonight
If you no die this week
Make NL close … if dem born you well
Smelly skunk, you wey smg/Luger or Glock 16 go kill with your dirty mother walahi!

Stop playing deaf and dumb, post your own picture or just post authentic name and original location without pics and see if your rivals or even your associates no go fall you anyhow within few days? Not me as I'm clean.

See slowpoke without brain, stop being a coward for once in your life and post your original pics or just name and location make death come kill you quickly. Don't post that of innocent people but that of your own if your stupid father get liver.

E no go beta for your mama, you and your descendants.

Drum wey get water no dey make noise! just post your pictures make thunder come fire you and your stupid mother join.

Dog poo, since you no fit sit down for one place but na to dey shake like Olosho wey dey desperate to get customer.

You go know say fish dey chop fish when your own men fall you that's if you actually belong and if not, you go still collect from any group since you dey interested in cultism.

Oya continue dey post pictures of those people you killed, e go soon reach your turn.

What an elder see sitting down can't be seen by a kid like you even if he climbed up an iroko tree.
Re: Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO by ghboy83: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Family fight cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs NNPC Depot In Ibadan / Communal Dispute Brews As Itsekiri, Ijaw Tango Over Land In Delta / Three-Day-Old Baby Stolen In Plateau Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.