Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,356 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked (406 Views)

My First Project With HTML And CSS / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by 3exe3: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Remember when I wrote my first project and it worked well , I felt like god who had just created a being....

What about you how did you feel finishing your first project and it worked
Re: How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
3exe3:
Remember when I wrote my first project and it worked well , I felt like god who had just created a being....

What about you how did you feel finishing your first project and it worked

Same feeling.

You feel as if you're the best programmer on earth
Re: How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by Biggerbros234: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Currently working on one.
I just realised I have several things to learn about programming. I almost cried.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by 3exe3: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Biggerbros234:
Currently working on one.
I just realised I have several things to learn about programming. I almost cried.

Don't worry you will get there just be consistent...don't follow trends too just stick with what works for you.

(1) (Reply)

Excel Sales Entry Form / React JS - Create Reactjs App / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.