Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked (375 Views)

My First Project With HTML And CSS / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Learn Laravel/php With Easy And Build Your First Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by 3exe3: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Remember when I wrote my first project and it worked well , I felt like god who had just created a being....

What about you how did you feel finishing your first project and it worked
Re: How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
3exe3:
Remember when I wrote my first project and it worked well , I felt like god who had just created a being....

What about you how did you feel finishing your first project and it worked

Same feeling.

You feel as if you're the best programmer on earth
Re: How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by Biggerbros234: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Currently working on one.
I just realised I have several things to learn about programming. I almost cried.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Finished Your First Project And It Worked by 3exe3: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Biggerbros234:
Currently working on one.
I just realised I have several things to learn about programming. I almost cried.

Don't worry you will get there just be consistent...don't follow trends too just stick with what works for you.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Recharts Js React / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Java? / I Need A Website Designer Who Also Designs Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.