Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) (29785 Views)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye reply mail. We need to talk
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
We're talking about Putin not Saddam or Gaddafi grin

This one is deeply rooted in chess and art of war. This protest has been foreseen and dealt with beforehand grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2022
we need war, the world is a scan
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:
Seriously I still wonder why some Nigerians are happy about this killing in Ukraine? Whenever they hear Putin, they always supporting him. Animals in human nature full this Nigerian o.

God bless Ukraine.

Thunder fire Putin and all his supporters on Nairaland

Everybody has a right to support whomever they want. Your views determine nothing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by iscom(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Say no to war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2022
What percentage of protests ever yield results? DOn't know why people waste their time on something you know hardly works. SHio.
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Henon: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
kingthreat:
All women know how to do is protest. I thought they are equal to men.
What is stopping them from carrying AK47 to go and fight Putin?
A mad man saying.
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by tamdun: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:
Odewaleadesoye reply mail. We need to talk
My brother, I hope all is well?
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Biden people and protest.
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Jokerman:

And he will go the way Stalin went.....
apt!!
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
You need an iron fist leader to curtail propaganda. Putin should just capture that puppet that led his people to war and leave the innocent civilians . I still feel for them to have a puppet president. angry
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by chidex88: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2022
I stand with Russia... The west can't rule the world forever

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Let them all carry gun and go to Ukraine and fight. Nonsense. Same idiots that pushed the baby country to dip fingers into the eyes of its elder country Russia

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Neddstark:

Everybody has a right to support whomever they want. Your views determine nothing
Boy slide off..you are too young to engage in this kinda conversation..
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria military force should do something to this Putin madness, Buari give them order
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by muykem: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
War has never been an answer. Everybody is victim during the war either physically or psychological.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2022
God1000:
I stand with the people of Ukraine

Unfortunately Ukrainians are not standing, so you are standing alone. Ukrainians are currently kneeling down in the hot Sun with their hands up as Russia whips their asses mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Shineoneday: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
You go just open mouth waaaaaaah, try they connect your brain before u talk abeg
kingthreat:
All women know how to do is protest. I thought they are equal to men.
What is stopping them from carrying AK47 to go and fight Putin?
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why don't you take it up against the Ukrainian government who made it compulsory to draft men because in the news Ukraine called on Reservists who also consist of women to come to fight the war.
Even women joined to collect weapons too.
NOW I SEE SOMEONE THAT LIED MORE THAN THE SATAN ITSELF

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Ournolly: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
May the Innocent Souls lost in Ukraine rest in Peace.
Amen
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Russia might be winning the game but Ukraine won our hearts

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by GeneralZodd(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:
Seriously I still wonder why some Nigerians are happy about this killing in Ukraine? Whenever they hear Putin, they always supporting him. Animals in human nature full this Nigerian o.

God bless Ukraine.

Thunder fire Putin and all his supporters on Nairaland

The happy ones are the Religious fanatic and Extremist would don't like the WEST particularly U.S.A

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Why is everyone acting like Russia is bullying Ukraine?
Russia has clear reasons (backed by agreements) for what they're doing, and they warned over and over before starting.
The America all of you support has been doing worse than this every year for decades on end.
What's with the hypocrisy?

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
NOW I SEE SOMEONE THAT LIED MORE THAN THE SATAN ITSELF
Instead of embarrassing yourself why not google it up undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by eburuu: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Putin my man...nuke any motherfucker shocked shocked
The question is will u.s a allowed Russian to have a military base in mexico

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2022
If Russians go against Putin, Libya will even better than. How they'll become.

Some dictator's a better than democracy itself!

Someone said women should participate in war too lol.. moderfukers only know how to make huge fuse on face mask, vaccine and divorce.

I wish all those bitter feminist in America can be made to go for war.. it'll be hilarious.

But at least they'll Accord men some God damned respect.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by bleskid: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Someone is saying initial gra gra , how is that intia gra gra... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / China - Canada Tensions Rising Again Over North Korea Air Patrols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.