Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,562 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) (29832 Views)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
TemmyT002:

Probably because they are wiser, have no ego problems and would rather seek for peace than battle.

If you are a man, you don't know women. If you are a woman, keep using falsehood to inflate your non-existent ego
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Shineoneday:
You go just open mouth waaaaaaah, try they connect your brain before u talk abeg

Better pass person like you wey your brain dey your anus
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
gaby:
This one no be matter of rally and protest.

Make una head on to the frontlines carry weapons and fight on behalf of the Ukrainians.

Abi ooo
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Benjax4all: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Are you better than an Iranian man? My friend go and carry gun join army or shut da hell up
I know u be all diz headslammer,that don't have one single respect for women,I think ur father abuse ur mother so much,that his affecting ur brain and u will do same to ur wife or ur future wife
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by legallyminded: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hammyaladin:
The painful part is, an American news gurl was Talking about how Gaddafi was sodomized and killed in a tunnel.

Just that act makes me believe that, there is God and one day justice will prevail. Even if it ain't on earth.

Just imagine o. Hypocrites
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by doshiyad1: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin is a little bully [/b]who is only after his selfish benefit..only the blockheads who think he intend to make the world a greater place is what I pity..

A bloody dictator? Hitler comes to mind...same way he brainwashed his followers and destroyed them and his country..

[b]Putin is a little bully.
He is a very,very, very big one with impunity on top sef.
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Iliya1520: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia continues doing what u want. if Russia na Islamic country, for since US will mentioned it as terrorist, but since they are not they will not be mentioned as.
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Benjax4all:
I know u be all diz headslammer,that don't have one single respect for women,I think ur father abuse ur mother so much,that his affecting ur brain and u will do same to ur wife or ur future wife

Better than your dad who gave you his cum every morning for breakfast
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by Benjax4all: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Better than your dad who gave you his cum every morning for breakfast
u need help for hating women that carry u for 9 month
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Benjax4all:
u need help for hating women that carry u for 9 month

I dont hate women. I love some like my mum, sister and wife. Yes I must say 2 reliable female friends. Scums like you, I play to be your knight in shiny armor and fck your brains out for free.
Re: Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Let's embrace peace with one another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / Vladimir Putin Suspends Two Generals After Kharkiv Failure And Sinking Of Moskva / Boris Johnson Under Fire For 'Confused' Lockdown Strategy Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.