Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? (2990 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
When you're not used to make the first step
Peace fellows
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by MrCork17: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
wear mini skirt and run pass him!!! tongue
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
I didn't say how do you make M Cork know you really like him
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by VALIDATOR: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Nayah,
You don't need to. If you do,you will cry later especially if you need him to like you back in return.
A man that likes you will naturally notice you even if you even in the dark! It is in our biological makeup.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ok Validator, but it's a general question not personal grin lol yes I think men naturally notice someone he likes but some are shy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by HotieTima(f): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
flirt with him as much as u can if u get anything back in return them start telling him how u feel about him.

but do it like Mr cork style and ur dead  grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Phate07(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

wear mini skirt and run pass him!!! tongue

Or hold a gun to his head, he'll notice. undecided
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by MrCork17: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nayah:

Peace fellows

sweeery, when did i ignore you? undecided
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
Lol Mr Cork when were you serious?
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
lol Hotie tima better dying than confessing something wrong to M. Cork grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by tellwisdom: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
Peace fellows

Very simple, BUY HIM ROLLS ROYCE, i did it and it worked tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
Show up in his room on a cold night n your BIRTHDAY cloth
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by LongOne1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Spill a drink on his shirt
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
Lol are you normal?? Mynd44 grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Odunharry(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
bite his lips
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by MMM2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nayah

By giving d guy punny 2 eat any time u see him. angry
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by LongOne1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
Shake what your mama gave you in front of him
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by VALIDATOR: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nayah:

Ok Validator, but it's a general question not personal grin lol yes I think men naturally notice someone he likes but some are shy
If a man supposedly likes you that much and the burning fire love is not fierce enough to give him the necessary push to express himself in words to you, then he is still not your man.

All you can do as a woman is to make yourself available around him for a while in the presence of other people. If he doesn't catch your drift, then walk away and save yourself the tears that will come rolling down from your eyes later.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Thankx Validator, at least you wink
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
VALIDATOR:

If a man supposedly likes you that much and the burning fire love is not fierce enough to give him the necessary push to express himself in words to you, then he is still not your man.

All you can do as a woman is to make yourself available around him for a while in the presence of other people. If he doesn't catch your drift, then walk away and save yourself the tears that will come rolling down from your eyes later.
Why ask her to play games? what if this dude upgrade to the taken status whilst she is still making herself around him.
Ain't nothing wrong in being forward and asking the man out for a drink et al.
Most men will get the drift especially when conversations geared towards relationship/availability status are plain simple and concise.
It's not like you had be jumping into bed with him straight after your intentions are made known.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
Women need game too not just men.
Try pulling him aside to a corner and have a chat with him about rubbish & crap.
Make him comfortable and set the environment where he can be open to you, if he's just a shy guy.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2011
Cool 2buff seduction game is the best I think before dating someone
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by 190: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2011
Nayah are u ready! tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2011
ready for?
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2011
Nayah:

Lol are you normal?? Mynd44 grin

Define NORMAL
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by iice(f): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2011
Body language. Gestures. . .hints.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by 190: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2011
Nayah:

ready for?

Ready to spend d rest of your life with me
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Nayah(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
lol 190 I didn't know we were together, is that your way to propose? grin
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by kpolli(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
go to a studio n sing a song about him
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Mobinga: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
Stalk him on facebook and twitter.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Kasiem2: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fart in front of him and say sorry.
Re: How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? by Omolola1(f): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
call him regularly and show extra interest in him. But den poster, the only way is to come out straight, there is no crime in sayin 'guy i lyk u'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! / Lines To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Words To Say To Win Her Back / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.