Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba (34541 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Jollof15: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
amuwo1980:

Without the west , the African countries will descend into a genocidal mayhem unknown in the history of man , the Fulani dominated Nigerian army will hurry to kill every Igbo man they can find , infact I predict that the average heights of the next generation of African kids will reduced by inches if the west abandons africa or even get distracted by a war like this Putin is try to put us through no wonder the abokis are salivating over the prospects of war and oil boom so they can rig the next election with nobody looking and embezzle the oil funds at a dizzying speed

Igbos are more than 40 million...do you really believe the incompetent "zoo army" as you call them has the will or ability to genocide Igbos? But try to think outside of the box, this doesn't just concern Nigerias domestic politics, but Africa as a whole
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by kansoboy: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
amuwo1980:

Thank u my good man , no mind all these BMC , so poorly educated

My anger towards many of them is that they claim to be : Dr, Professor,masters or one academic title or the other, yet no common sense or acute reasoning
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by VEHINTOLAR: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
pacifust058:
Sit on the fence, gained economically by trading with them all but allies and foes..
That’s how you gained from war and exactly how US rose to be a world power..

Hmm,and you honestly think Africa will be allowed to sit on the fence and profit economically from the war ? I don't think so ! Africa is already heavily indebted to some of the would be major actors of the war and therefore,Africa would be pressured to take side in that war ! More so,Africa is not self reliant unlike the U S during the world wars. What I think will happen to Africa in the event of world war III is; Africa will be bullied by the major powers and her (Africa's) resources will be used to prosecute the war ! How can the continent that relies heavily on the developed countries of Europe,Americas and even Asia benefit from the war that involves those continents ? It can only bring more woes to Africa ! Think about a country like Nigeria that imports virtually everything she needs to survive from Europe,America and Asia ; a country that cannot even refine her own crude oil ! What do you think will happen to Nigeria ? Your guess is as good as mine !

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Kaiser20: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
amuwo1980:

Are u educated and bold ? You think stealing or yahoo yahoo is being bold, butterflies thinking they are birds
Exactly the above statement you made are example of oppressed person, you always feel worthless in the world because your self image has vanished.
Today, Turkey will call for conference of all Africa leaders they will rush to Istanbul
China will invite all African leaders they will rush down
UK too will set Agenda for Africa leaders
USA will dictate to Africa leaders.

Have you heard of any Africa leader who will invite all European , US, Chinese or Asian leaders to his country.
I leave in Europe most of life, and i know how we Africans are rated
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Slimsaj: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
This guy thinks war is like covid 19 cashout audio casualty.. grin
;DOmo Niaja guys no need war atall
See comments
Guys no even want talk anyhow make putin see am vex angry grin grin
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Ofolete: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
We are ready facing what is more than war. When people can't afford food what ather war do you want.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Awoleesu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Logic defying facts...

Adamu strikes me as one with very poor knowledge of international history.
There are many developed nations today who were in the Neutral during WW 1&2... Talk of Sweden, Portugal and even Ireland (Yes! Ireland dissociated itself from Great Britain in that aggressive period). But these nations didn't need the war(s) to realize economic and political stability. They only had good principles of putting forward their best legs to lead their national journeys.
Sweden for example is a country where war has not been fought in over 200 years till date!

Perhaps, Mr. Garba can take an educational trip to a country like that to understand that wars don't necessarily bring about economic breakthrough.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Awoleesu(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Hmm,and you honestly think Africa will be allowed to sit on the fence and profit economically from the war ? I don't think so ! Africa is already heavily indebted to some of the would be major actors of the war and therefore,Africa would be pressured to take side in that war ! More so,Africa is not self reliant unlike the U S during the world wars. What I think will happen to Africa in the event of world war III is; Africa will be bullied by the major powers and her (Africa's) resources will be used to prosecute the war ! How can the continent that relies heavily on the developed countries of Europe,Americas and even Asia benefit from the war that involves those continents ? It can only bring more woes to Africa ! Think about a country like Nigeria that imports virtually everything she needs to survive from Europe,America and Asia ; a country that cannot even refine her own crude oil ! What do you think will happen to Nigeria ? Your guess is as good as mine !
Very sound point!
However,,I don't think either the Axis or the Allies would need much of Africa's economic resources to prosecute a WW.
To my mind, Africa would be the reserve for troops sourcing - you know we have a vast but redundant population... So, they'll easily recruit their mercenaries from here.

Anyways, it should be good news for the Japa crew... At least, they'd get to their "promised land" albeit 'Hot' and without the Visa hustle grin
And whoever survives the war is about becoming a foreign citizen deservingly!

In any case, Individual Africans may benefit from the war by way of transition onto the developed nations, but certainly not Africa as a continent would!
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by causewahala: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Igbofam:

Yes and no.

If you meant being involved in it then the answer is no.

If you meant having what the Warring factors need to revitalize their economies after the war then the answer is yes

Africa has what they need to help get their economies back on their feet and those are NET TANGIBLE ASSETS such as precious minerals like GOLD, SILVER, RUBIES, DIAMONDS etc

We control the prices because they NEED it and we take their money at a much higher value for those precious minerals.

They would also require food and we become the world's supply for Agricultural produce

We are indispensable in the scheme of things as long as we act right

I repeat for you to be a major stake holder in ww3, you must have been equipped such that the fallout will favour you. How equipped are we? No reasonable leaders, no united front, no clear cut direction regarding the way forward. Its like distributing the wealth of the world equally and telling everyone to start afresh, in no time the wealth of the world will find its way into the hands of those that are ready i.e the erstwhile 1% of the world. Agreed few from lower class might join them but not everyone.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Soso990240(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jollof15:

I'm not mentally enslaved like you. I don't believe that Africa will eternally be enslaved followers to Europeans.

I think you misunderstood something. No one is saying Nigeria(Or most African countries for that matter), will have a part in fighting in the likely war between Nato and the Russia/China axis. Rather, that such a war will be unlikely to end in a direct victory the way WW2 did for the allies, and the ensuing vaccum will be a great oppurtunity for Africans to retake their countries from the hands of colonialists and rule them in a way which benefits them.

Look at Nigeria's massive oil resources, imagine if they had been used properly. Same for Angola, and Gabon, and South Sudan, and Sierra Leone, and DRC, and Guinea Conakry, all the countries that have enormous deposits of different natural resources, whose corrupt leaders sold them to european companies. Look at what happened to Lumumba and Sankara and even Mosaddegh in faraway Iran. What if without western meddling, Africans could install governments that benefit them?
Stop making excuses for our African leaders incompetence, greed and corruption. Does UK or US have any hand in how Nigeria is being run? Capital No. We have our sovereignty and choose how to run our country. Oga put ur house in order first before blaming others for ur failure. Guess what, there Will be no world war 3, not any time soon. What Russia is doing, do you know that US did that in 2001(invading Iraq)? Please, people don't need to die before we improve the black race.

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Gubioma: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
obembet:
Adamu Garba, formal presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC who formally declared his intention to run for the country’s president in 2023 has discuss the Third War III has big advantage for Africa.

Adamu Garba share this on his Facebook page

Here is what he wrote

Most of you don’t know that Africa needs the Third World War more than every other continent on the planet. We were nothing in the first and the second, that’s why we remained poor and abandoned. WW3 is an opportunity for Africa.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225419614292987&id=1103719094&sfnsn=scwspmo
Dan Borno....
Walyazu billah may God protect us from War.pls even this person contest plsss don't vote for him because he is dezasta to the humanity and the whole nation.
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by amuwo1980: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kaiser20:

Exactly the above statement you made are example of oppressed person, you always feel worthless in the world because your self image has vanished.
Today, Turkey will call for conference of all Africa leaders they will rush to Istanbul
China will invite all African leaders they will rush down
UK too will set Agenda for Africa leaders
USA will dictate to Africa leaders.

Have you heard of any Africa leader who will invite all European , US, Chinese or Asian leaders to his country.
I leave in Europe most of life, and i know how we Africans are rated
I don’t care where u live , you learnt nothing there and the eye of your mind is as closed as if u live under the rock in Zamfara state , I repeat it is by just that thing called humanity is the reason why the west have time for Africans , ppl who have terrible leaders like buhari who determined to keep them down in poverty and this will get worse if the west is distracted by any war .
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Lindodo20: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
obembet:
Adamu Garba, formal presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC who formally declared his intention to run for the country’s president in 2023 has discuss the Third War III has big advantage for Africa.

Here is what he wrote

Most of you don’t know that Africa needs the Third World War more than every other continent on the planet. We were nothing in the first and the second, that’s why we remained poor and abandoned. WW3 is an opportunity for Africa.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225419614292987&id=1103719094&sfnsn=scwspmo

Animal

Imagine this type of cretin as president
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by pacifust058(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You’re wrong and right..
Being diplomatically involved with a country doesn’t mean you have to share in its woes..
African countries are independent and can’t be bullied to join any war nor their resources exploited...
Highest is they joined where it’s gonna favor them but as it is now, best option is to sit in the fence and gained economically like I said
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by kokomilala(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
He speaks my mind. In fact,I've written a well researched article titled,Africa's Third World War: Searching for Her Own Pax . I'm yet to publish it. In it,I argued that Africa needs to develop her own nuclear capacity. The atom bomb ,ironically,has been a stabilizing factor in world affairs since the end of the Second World War.
He's not mad- he's thinking clearly. Only when the West and the East realize that a country like Nigeria has nuclear capacity will they consider the lunacy of their ways.After all,it was the atom bomb that put the US on the world stage.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by ifeanyiclement: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
I think the op needs psychiatrist examination, the insecurities we have in this country is not enough for him, that he have to call for wwiii. Though all freedom loving nations should condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by mvem(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
Says by a man who has a cow brain! When it happens now, he and is family will fly abroad. Coward!
the war will be fought in the abroad

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
How did this baby elephant started having followers? he always posting 15th century post

a very empty head man, allowing people to abuse Northerners with his dumbness
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Emerikoss: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
This one na original Adamu!!!
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by kachistone: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
Says by a man who has a cow brain! When it happens now, he and is family will fly abroad. Coward!

Which abroad he want fly go? Na there the bombs go dey blast pass na. But the man just dey yarn dust sha.

1 Like

Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by poiZon: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Eastlink:
I might disagree with him, but he's right on this one. A new world order where Africa becomes equal with the west is needed. And that might begin with a third world war by taking our destiny into our hands from the neo-colonialist.
Lemme ask u simple question, all the killings by fulani herdsmen in western nigeria, has it made the yorubas have sense?

How will Africa become world power after ww3?

Do u think france or england or russia abi na Germany became world power because they fought world wars?

They were world powers even before the war...
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by poiZon: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
revolt:
Africans are too dumb to know this lol.......they don't know.

Small arab uprising that happened in algeria, enveloped almost all North Africa countries, till today they r yet to find their footings..

Dubai has more tourists today than cairo or morroco and libya combined
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by buckeyemedia: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
See who is calling someone else cow brain, he & his family will fly abroad to where the war is on going?
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by buckeyemedia: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
poiZon:

Lemme ask u simple question, all the killings by fulani herdsmen in western nigeria, has it made the yorubas have sense?

How will Africa become world power after ww3?

Do u think france or england or russia abi na Germany became world power because they fought world wars?

They were world powers even before the war...

England controlled the world from Africa to India before the Second World War, The United States was nothing globally until they dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima in 1945.

That was the beginning of a new world order.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by poiZon: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
England controlled the world from Africa to India before the Second World War, The United States was nothing globally until they dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima in 1945.

That was the beginning of a new world order.
So which country will sudan invade like dis?

Atleast nigeria will invade biafra to proof a point.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Says someone who wants to be a president of a country oooo....
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Johel(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
obembet:

Here is what he wrote

Supported...world war 3...i will kill so many police before I chop one bullet.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Boniwhite: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
kansoboy:

All d resources we have, how many opportunities have adamu mumu and all d African leaders used?

Oga I hope they bomb Ur father and family house and let all Ur inocent family members die first so that d opportunity will be real.

Since na WW3 go give africa opportunities
if wishes do come to pass you should be an otedola or a dangote. Well i said what i said and no apologies. The next time you quote me again and see what happens!!
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by kansoboy: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boniwhite:
if wishes do come to pass you should be an otedola or a dangote. Well i said what i said and no apologies. The next time you quote me again and see what happens!!

I just qouted u....thunder fire u their. War should kill u so so that opportunity will be complete.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Luckysbab: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
amuwo1980:

You are so naive , even if they blow whistle and say every one start anew , you think african countries will get it right ? You can’t even feed yourselves and you are praying for hunger , the leaders will use the excess money from sales of produce and crude oil to live an even more outlandish life , increases in the price of crude oil have never done anything for the common Nigerians except during GEJ regime when nigeria almost turned the corner for good but tribalism won the day.

How exactly was the monumental corruption in GEJ's government turning things around?

You and Bubu's supporters are the same - glorifying nonsense.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by tit(f): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Killing is not good for humanity.
Allah, please dash this mumu sense.
Re: Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba by Afonasa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Aboki don drop quote.....

Check out my signature guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.