Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. (151 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. by PamelaAgboma: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Pamela: So, i posted a story of how much i love myself some days back, and i got quite a response, when i asked that people call to get a message from me... �

The fact that they called was overwhelming, and because i am still in the season of loving myself (i dont think i will ever be out of season��) i will be doing something different.

Today, i am going to be loving you ���

From the strand of your hair, to the sole of your feet, you deserve LOVE.. and because valentine is just starting for me☺️, i will honour your very existence...

TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED �
1. You must make enquiry of what i am selling.. �
2. You must try to keep up the conversation...
3. You must make me laugh at least once �
If you pull this off, then you have got yourself a lover for the day ☺️

Dont be shy�
Dont doubt the preacher of love�
Call and get some good loving �

Time starts now till 12:00am..

Re: In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. by Sepe123: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
PamelaAgboma:
Pamela: So, i posted a story of how much i love myself some days back, and i got quite a response, when i asked that people call to get a message from me... �

The fact that they called was overwhelming, and because i am still in the season of loving myself (i dont think i will ever be out of season��) i will be doing something different.

Today, i am going to be loving you ���

From the strand of your hair, to the sole of your feet, you deserve LOVE.. and because valentine is just starting for me☺️, i will honour your very existence...

TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED �
1. You must make enquiry of what i am selling.. �
2. You must try to keep up the conversation...
3. You must make me laugh at least once �
If you pull this off, then you have got yourself a lover for the day ☺️

Dont be shy�
Dont doubt the preacher of love�
Call and get some good loving �

Time starts now till 12:00am..

Nawa o
Re: In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. by Zonefree(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
E be like dis one Bf make her cum last night, she's in a very good mood right now. It happens most times, not her fault.
Re: In The Spirit Of Sharing Love.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nice advert sistergirl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Conductor And Passenger Trade Blows Over Increment In Fares / #A THREAD As Per Question Asked By Legit.ng Would You Or Have You Dated Your EX / Polio Must End In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.