Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (46890 Views)

Who Is The Richest Artists Between Zinoleesky And Seyi Vibez / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by chloride6: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zino himself posted a video of himself smoking weed a few days ago...

Go to court and get a your plea bargain.

The court will probably strike it out for lack of process.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by oilmane(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://dailytrust.com/why-we-arrested-singers-zinoleesky-mohbad-ndlea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BcMy6RYKo

Did you get a warrant to search their houses after you got your information and invaded their homes at the dead of the night?
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by juman(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
SportsHD:
It's just a Witch hunt. Nothing more. They want to extort them. At least, they'll make around 2m+ on bail bribes.

They're just thieves in uniform, nothing more.
They're the same organization that casted abba "El Chapo" kyari because he wanted 20kg out of the 25kg of drugs. If that greedy mf had agreed to take 15kg, we wouldn't even know about the case.

@bolded.
You are right.

Buba marwa should beware.
His officers are fraudsters, they arrest people to collect bribes to their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:
See dema were NDLEA priority
They should be encouraged dude, drug abuse is damaging the lives of too many youth now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by LOVEGINO(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lagosfinder:
Dealer's also should be arrested not just users
dealers dey pay their due grin
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by aribisala0(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep

How do you know they did not have a warrant?
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by aribisala0(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Without a warrant ?
We do not know that do we?
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by newoffer: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Naija law enforcement agency are dumb. U want to know or u want to extort them. If u want to know where they sell molly. Go to the streets and buy like every other smokers. People are tired of all these media clout chasing raid. Go to the street and get the supplier

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by newoffer: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
All naija agency are very corrupt. I don't ssmoke and I don't support smoking of any hard drugs. But these agencies should live up to their expectations.
juman:

@bolded.
You are right.

Buba marwa should beware.
His officers are fraudsters, they arrest people to collect bribes to their pockets.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by tutudesz: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
EXLOVER:
A lot of people were dragging NDLEA online for invading this boys, we know quite well our most artist are involve in drugs, Nigeria can't be better if the youths keeps attacking the law enforcement agencies for doing their jobs, if you know you're clean, obey before complain, that's the rules.
The same people attack them for doing their job now, were the ones praising them for arresting kyari

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by israelmao(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Some youth are already in hero-worshipping of these drug addicts.Please be so selective when it comes to choosing role models.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by EmmaLege: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
awon ti drugs undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep

Too much movies. U are waiting for warrant. Also tell police to get warrant b4 they evade a robbery suspect. As long as drugs were found, no need for warrant . U really don't know the law

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by delzbaba(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good for the idiots, they sing one or two useless songs and believe they are untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
you must be an Ediot supporting breaking into peoples houses at Night without a warrant to search for drugs

This is how you clowns like you supported the likes of Abba Kyari ,and the became monsters that killed innocent people and took their money in the name of dealing with criminals

U are the one without sense. Do u even know how warrant works ? Or do u think cops dont break into peoples homes in the USA that u look up to without warrant. As long as evidence is found , trash warrant . The only reason they ask for warrant is for legal backing incase they find nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by tenpipsperday: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Good for them, I wonder why these little boys won't stay away from hard drugs.

Fish can never live without water.

Their life is in drugs. Their music to me is nothing but noise but it sells because the world has gone left.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
aribisala0:
We do not know that do we?
I know that. I know they were arrested without warrants and I know it's the chosen modus operandi of the hisbah NDLEA especially in the South. I'm any other country, their arrest would be contested in court and the useless agency will be made to pay a huge fine. What is the quantity of "molly and cannabis" found with them that warranted wasting resources to get them arrested at night and does it warrant them to be beaten like hardened criminals ? Hahahaha, be careful of this oppression you people are supporting o
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tor, mohbad music lyrics is enough evidence that he and drugs are 5 and 6

T O DARLING
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
LaIabobo:
Trash.
This country is bleeped. Any good arrest made via an illegal way is also ILLEGAL. You can't break into people's house in the middle of the night without a warrant. This is basic law enforcement knowledge.

As usual, they're wasting tax payers money just to be in the news. Instead of going after the dealers, they're arresting guys with 2 wraps of weed and few tabs of Molly.

When are they parading Abba Kyari??
What are they doing about the methamphetamine factories in the eastern part??

So if robbers are being chased and the cops see them run into someone's house, they police should leave to try to get warrant to gain access to the house. Most of u guys just watch movies, u all have never travelled out to see what really happens . Do u even know the meaning of a warrant and y its needed??

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by MoneyGoDrop: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is so wrong. How can you break into someone's house at night without an arrest warrant and all for what? A couple of weed wraps and molly, while the main baron are all walking the street free.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by CrazyCrane: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Having a mad ass dog will stop this rubbish �btw I have puppies for sale
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by aribisala0(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I know that. I know they were arrested without warrants and I know it's the chosen modus operandi of the hisbah NDLEA especially in the South. I'm any other country, their arrest would be contested in court and the useless agency will be made to pay a huge fine. What is the quantity of "molly and cannabis" found with them that warranted wasting resources to get them arrested at night and does it warrant them to be beaten like hardened criminals ? Hahahaha, be careful of this oppression you people are supporting o
I am asking questions and you are taking nonsense about supporting oppression

How do you know they went without a warrant?
How do you know they were beaten?
I do not have an opinion. I am neutral.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by aribisala0(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So if robbers are being chased and the cops see them run into someone's house, they police should leave to try to get warrant to gain access to the house. Most of u guys just watch movies, u all have never travelled out to see what really happens . Do u even know the meaning of a warrant and y its needed??
This is a foolish example.

Since you were born how many times have you heard such a ridiculous scenario?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Millimann: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
I like the Southeasterners for the way they shouted and raised dust against nkpurummiri even though most of us never see am in real life.

Those people should continue pretending that their people don't abuse it whereas they are the main consumers.

Thanks NDLEA.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Triple0z: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why don't theg arrest the likes of Davido, Burna, Wizkid and Seun Kuti? Are they not using cannabis too?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Omniman(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Smoke cannabis and put am for IG grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

Who told u this crap. Oh my. Alot of educated illiterates on this forum . A warrant is only a legal backing to avoid the department of getting sued or killing the case. In every country , law enforcement have the right to go into ur house without a warrant if there is a tip off or a 100% certainly that evidence is in that apartment. As long as they found drugs there, there is no longer a need for a warrant . If they dint find drugs , then the occupants will have the upper hand to take the agency to court. Warrants are only more of a legal backing. In the USA or any 1st class country, they do raids without warrant ,when there is 100 percent certainty that evidence is in that apartment. The reason they always try to get a warrant is for incase they don't see evidence, then they can escape litigations , but if evidence is found, then no need for warrant

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
aribisala0:
This is a foolish example.

Since you were born how many times have you heard such a ridiculous scenario?

Really , smh. Movies just made some of u people think u know what's up. Travel out and see the real dealings. Houses are invaded without warrant in the USA, especially in black neighbourhoods . If evidence is found in ur House, the police wudnt need a warrant . Its a risk , if they are willing to take and it pays out, then lucky they are .
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by deflover(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:

how were u sure they had no warrant
una go just dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.